X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andmaster
    replied
    Hi all,

For the T95V pro is there a firmware? I know i can use the firmware posted, but the wifi will probably "die" If someone knows something, pleeease say something!!

Regards to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    @noahv......eggyfresh posted two previous firmware links from Sunveil is this one u posted a 3rd updated firmware for android 7.1 if so does the navigation/system bar work for u once u click for it to disappear is it easy to bring back...and what is Sunveil email i need a firmware for their T95V pro 2gb/16gb...preferably 6.0 dont think a 7.1 is out as yet

Leave a comment:

• noahv
    replied
    Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
    Hi everyone i have some great news for all you Sunvell T95K Pro owners like many of us i bought this box and it had the dark picture problem and WiFi issues and i searched everywhere and could not find a way for my box to work perfect i did try a few different firmware's some features just didn't work i also tried looking for the 7.1 firmware and again no luck finding it, i also tried to search sunvell's official website using google again couldn't find anything so by chance i typed in Sunvell.com and i was able to contact Sunvell directly via email and after 2 days of waiting i was given download links from Sunvell's software engineer called Willie Xu to download the new Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 firmware and all i can say is all my problems have been fixed and my box is working perfect.

T95KPRO-7.1-912-2GB-v1072
    Firmware link:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073
    Firmware link:
    https://mega.nz/#F!I952CYIb!xQ-VLMhVierXVhfbShxFGQ

Is there any newer version that fixed problems?

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Display settings

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    Ummm their is an option in 7.1 in settings to turn navigation/system bar on? Where? Not home at the moment :/

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    7 work different click hide. It shuts of just go settings turn back on maybe fix come later.

Leave a comment:

• jit18
    replied
    Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
    When i restart the android box it comes back but not sure its a bug on the newest firmware link from eggyfresh ...will double check
    I didn't say it disappears for ever...
    When you hide the navigation bar you should be able to bring it back!

This is how it works because without bar no Navigation...

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    When i restart the android box it comes back but not sure its a bug on the newest firmware link from eggyfresh ...will double check

Leave a comment:

• jit18
    replied
    jit18 are you referring to the system bar as the navigation bar usually visible on homescreen when you power on android box
    Yes...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Android-O-Navigation-Bar-810x174.png
Views:	365
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	657642

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    jit18 are you referring to the system bar as the navigation bar usually visible on homescreen when you power on android box

Leave a comment:

• jit18
    replied
    Have a nice holiday eggyfresh...

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    Originally posted by jit18 View Post
    A new firmware, a new bug...

If you hide the system bar you can't bring it back up...
    thanks for letting us know about this bug ill contact Sunvell's software engineer and hopefully have a fix for us all, im going away on holiday today so my reply might be slow.

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    eggyfresh that new updated firmware link is working fine so far no issues after i wiped the cache in the bootloader working wonderfully anyone else having possible issues with their T95k pro with new firmware link updated by eggyfresh
    Brilliant news matrix777 thanks for letting me know its working great hopefully no more problems.

Leave a comment:

• manvel
    replied
    Originally posted by jit18 View Post
    It wasn't there before... so it's new...
    Excuse me, I forgot that this topic about T95K Pro, I wrote about v64 android 6 firmware for T95Z Plus with the same bug as corresponding android 7 firmware.

Leave a comment:

• jit18
    replied
    It wasn't there before... so it's new...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X