No announcement yet.

(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. I only have one question. The only way to install it is by "bluemanuk's" list of instructions on the other post with the male
    to male usb cable? I tried with "local & backup" app with no success (did not wipe data and media). If i press (and keep pressed) the reset
    button during boot do i get the installation-wipe options etc or not? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ogenithikable View Post
      Hello. I only have one question. The only way to install it is by "bluemanuk's" list of instructions on the other post with the male
      to male usb cable? I tried with "local & backup" app with no success (did not wipe data and media). If i press (and keep pressed) the reset
      button during boot do i get the installation-wipe options etc or not? Thank you.
      All done. The "male to male usb cable with usb burning tool" method did not work for me. The "Local & Backup" method also did not work for me. Finally i tried with the "sd card & toothpick" method and everything is perfect. The firmware looks stable so far. I hope sunvell will keep updating it. Thank you.

Comment

I still haven't heard back from Sunvell's software engineer but all I can do is message him again.

Comment

Originally posted by ogenithikable View Post

All done. The "male to male usb cable with usb burning tool" method did not work for me. The "Local & Backup" method also did not work for me. Finally i tried with the "sd card & toothpick" method and everything is perfect. The firmware looks stable so far. I hope sunvell will keep updating it. Thank you.
          Hi !

I've tried the toothpick method but Android tells me two things :

1. footer is wrong
          2 the signature of the firmware failed and stop the process.

How did you do this ? I don't have a "male to male" USB cable. I'm gonna give a try with the BootcardMaker software.

Thanks for your advises

And BTW, great website !!!

Ok so I've managed to solve the problem ... I didn't own a 2 gig SD card so I was using a USB stick and choosed the option "upgrade from ext". I finaly bought a MicroSD card and used Bootcard Maker to creat the image. Did the toothpick recover mode and BANG !! Everything goes well.
          Last edited by saintmorin; 09-09-2017, 17:15.

Comment

I tried that, its version 1012

Comment

Hello, this is my firs post here. I hope I can learn a lot with you all guys.
              I ve already installed this firm to my t95k pro 3/32 gb and seems to be the same as the custom rom I had on my new t95k. The main diference is that the name of the machine has changed to t95u pro. The failures are just the same as the stock firm. Anyway I'd like to have that custom rom I had (t5kp1071) but I cant find it!! Does anyone have that custom rom? Also I'm not sure if the firm for 2/16 gb is valid for me.
              Tx.

Comment

Their have been a few links which ones actually work for T95K pro 2gb 16gb ram to upgrade to android 7.0 Nougat the link from eggyfresh from mega.nz or the chinagadgets review link from noahv

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
                  Their have been a few links which ones actually work for T95K pro 2gb 16gb ram to upgrade to android 7.0 Nougat the link from eggyfresh from mega.nz or the chinagadgets review link from noahv

This is for 2gb version,works ok

Comment

Hello, I bought a T95K pro from Gearbest and it came stock with firmware v1013 dated 20170813. It's newer than anything posted in here. I ran into some trouble after trying to update SuperSU and had to reflash stock. But I can't find the newest firmware that I had. The one from chinagadgetsreviews that claims to be v1013 is actually from 20170711 v1073 posted in August. I'm going to email Jack Long from Sunvell and see what he says about getting us a later version.

On a side note, my T95K came with the rear s/pdif port covered up. I can see it under the panel but there is no access to it, lol. Gearbest is giving me the run around so I'm going to have to open it up and cut a hole to get to the port.

Comment

Привет. А ты можешь дать ссылку на прошивку v1073?

Comment

Но здесь только для T95KPRO 2GB/16GB, а у меня 3GB/32GB.

Comment

Isnt it the same Firmware we all already have?

Whats the Differences between 1073 Stock to 1073 you think its 1 Month "younger" ?
                          Why not another Version Number if its newer?

Or its maybe same but just a younger Upload Date?

Comment

У меня завис TV Box, ни перезагрузка, ни Hard Reset не помогают. Слетела прошивка. Висит на логотипе после бутанимации.

Comment

Working...
                            X