Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchschaft
    replied
    I tried Skyping the guy several days ago. They must be on that new year vacation. Then again, he never helped me with the other issue either.
    Last edited by mitchschaft; 02-15-2018, 01:21.

Leave a comment:

• rumunn95
    replied
    Any progress?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    I reckon it's being uploaded by 56k modem lol still nothing yet but once I get anything back I'll post it for us all.

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    I guess it takes a few days to upload lol

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchschaft View Post
    Awesome. The latest one I received still has v1013. I still can't pull the firmware off like I was hoping to. I can only back it up in twrp. Now I don't to worry about it. But they never did get back with me. Keep us posted.
    Will keep you posted

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    Awesome. The latest one I received still has v1013. I still can't pull the firmware off like I was hoping to. I can only back it up in twrp. Now I don't to worry about it. But they never did get back with me. Keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    Hi everyone i managed to speak to the Sunvell software engineer recently still waiting on a reply but there is a update "T95K Pro 2G DDR V1015" not sure what it fixes but he said hes uploading to MEGA and the android is Android 7.1.2 previous was 7.1.1

Once i hear anything back or get provided a link ill post it straight away.

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    Originally posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    To those here who have tried any of the Nougat builds described here, can you tell me if you need different builds to support different WiFi hardware like you did with 6.0.1 firmware or if it autodetects and one build works for all? I have three generic T95K Pro boxes to update with two different types of WiFi hardware. Would be nice if I could use the same build on all of them.
    I tried searching around and couldn't find much info. And there was no mention of the chips where I got the different firmware versions from. Mine has the AP6255 chip. I don't remember testing it much, but I do remember getting a connection with the three firmware versions that I did try. v1073, v1012 and the one it came with, v1013. I turned Wi-Fi off and use LAN. I assume it doesn't matter with nougat

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    Originally posted by aelhajir View Post

Hi mitchschaft
    I got the same T95K pro from Gearbest with no s/pdif port. I argued with the technical support and they are offering me 20 USD refund, because if I send back the product I have to pay the post fees
    My second order arrived. Took 38 days, ouch. But, it has the spdif port exposed like it should be lol.

I didn't have time to fire it up and see what firmware is on it. And I never did hear back from the guy that eggyfresh was on contact with. The only reply I got through Skype was "which model?". I think he just doesn't want to release v1013. I stated twice which model.

But, I'm still fighting with snarfing the firmware from the serial port. Learning as I go. I can't get it to connect with putty. I'll fiddle with it some more soon. Then I'll just try the sd card backup method in twrp.

Leave a comment:

• Slartibartfast
    replied
    To those here who have tried any of the Nougat builds described here, can you tell me if you need different builds to support different WiFi hardware like you did with 6.0.1 firmware or if it autodetects and one build works for all? I have three generic T95K Pro boxes to update with two different types of WiFi hardware. Would be nice if I could use the same build on all of them.

Leave a comment:

• cnfug
    replied
    thanks..

Leave a comment:

• aelhajir
    replied
    You have to carefully pry the panels from the bottom to get to the 4 screws. Then the bottom pops off. It's easy to do, luckily.
    Yeah! It's done. Thanks for the advice.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• aelhajir
    replied
    You have to carefully pry the panels from the bottom to get to the 4 screws. Then the bottom pops off. It's easy to do, luckily.

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    Serial usb adapter

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    Here's where you add the serial port header. You can see where it's labeled 3.3v, tx, rx, gnd.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X