Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchschaft
    replied
    Hello, I bought a T95K pro from Gearbest and it came stock with firmware v1013 dated 20170813. It's newer than anything posted in here. I ran into some trouble after trying to update SuperSU and had to reflash stock. But I can't find the newest firmware that I had. The one from chinagadgetsreviews that claims to be v1013 is actually from 20170711 v1073 posted in August. I'm going to email Jack Long from Sunvell and see what he says about getting us a later version.

On a side note, my T95K came with the rear s/pdif port covered up. I can see it under the panel but there is no access to it, lol. Gearbest is giving me the run around so I'm going to have to open it up and cut a hole to get to the port.

Leave a comment:

• noahv
    replied
    Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
    Their have been a few links which ones actually work for T95K pro 2gb 16gb ram to upgrade to android 7.0 Nougat the link from eggyfresh from mega.nz or the chinagadgets review link from noahv

This is for 2gb version,works ok

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    Their have been a few links which ones actually work for T95K pro 2gb 16gb ram to upgrade to android 7.0 Nougat the link from eggyfresh from mega.nz or the chinagadgets review link from noahv

Leave a comment:

• jacoloco
    replied
    Hello, this is my firs post here. I hope I can learn a lot with you all guys.
    I ve already installed this firm to my t95k pro 3/32 gb and seems to be the same as the custom rom I had on my new t95k. The main diference is that the name of the machine has changed to t95u pro. The failures are just the same as the stock firm. Anyway I'd like to have that custom rom I had (t5kp1071) but I cant find it!! Does anyone have that custom rom? Also I'm not sure if the firm for 2/16 gb is valid for me.
    Tx.

Leave a comment:

• Boneo
    replied
    I tried that, its version 1012

Leave a comment:

• noahv
    replied

Leave a comment:

• saintmorin
    replied
    Originally posted by ogenithikable View Post

All done. The "male to male usb cable with usb burning tool" method did not work for me. The "Local & Backup" method also did not work for me. Finally i tried with the "sd card & toothpick" method and everything is perfect. The firmware looks stable so far. I hope sunvell will keep updating it. Thank you.
    Hi !

I've tried the toothpick method but Android tells me two things :

1. footer is wrong
    2 the signature of the firmware failed and stop the process.

How did you do this ? I don't have a "male to male" USB cable. I'm gonna give a try with the BootcardMaker software.

Thanks for your advises

And BTW, great website !!!

Ok so I've managed to solve the problem ... I didn't own a 2 gig SD card so I was using a USB stick and choosed the option "upgrade from ext". I finaly bought a MicroSD card and used Bootcard Maker to creat the image. Did the toothpick recover mode and BANG !! Everything goes well.
    Last edited by saintmorin; 09-09-2017, 17:15.

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    I still haven't heard back from Sunvell's software engineer but all I can do is message him again.

Leave a comment:

• ogenithikable
    replied
    Originally posted by ogenithikable View Post
    Hello. I only have one question. The only way to install it is by "bluemanuk's" list of instructions on the other post with the male
    to male usb cable? I tried with "local & backup" app with no success (did not wipe data and media). If i press (and keep pressed) the reset
    button during boot do i get the installation-wipe options etc or not? Thank you.
    All done. The "male to male usb cable with usb burning tool" method did not work for me. The "Local & Backup" method also did not work for me. Finally i tried with the "sd card & toothpick" method and everything is perfect. The firmware looks stable so far. I hope sunvell will keep updating it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ogenithikable
    replied
    Hello. I only have one question. The only way to install it is by "bluemanuk's" list of instructions on the other post with the male
    to male usb cable? I tried with "local & backup" app with no success (did not wipe data and media). If i press (and keep pressed) the reset
    button during boot do i get the installation-wipe options etc or not? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• pop_musick
    replied
    Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
    Hi everyone i have some great news for all you Sunvell T95K Pro owners like many of us i bought this box and it had the dark picture problem and WiFi issues and i searched everywhere and could not find a way for my box to work perfect i did try a few different firmware's some features just didn't work i also tried looking for the 7.1 firmware and again no luck finding it, i also tried to search sunvell's official website using google again couldn't find anything so by chance i typed in Sunvell.com and i was able to contact Sunvell directly via email and after 2 days of waiting i was given download links from Sunvell's software engineer called Willie Xu to download the new Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 firmware and all i can say is all my problems have been fixed and my box is working perfect.

T95KPRO-7.1-912-2GB-v1072
    Firmware link:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073
    Firmware link:
    https://mega.nz/#F!I952CYIb!xQ-VLMhVierXVhfbShxFGQ

Greeting to all ...
    I just have a quick question about this ROM 3gb v1073 ...

I have a T95k Pro 3GB/32GB android box which had 6.0 on it ... I downloaded this above rom (T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073) and flashed the box.. Everything went ok and the box is now updated to 7.1 ...

My only question is when I installed Nova launcher and made it the default launcher, after rebooting the box, it goes back to the stock launcher and I have to go into my apps program and run Nova Launcher everytime...

So, the only thing for me that is not working is setting up another default launcher...

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but so far I just have this problem... other than that, Wifi, youtube etc is all working good ...

thanks..

Leave a comment:

• Nokiaman1978
    replied
    No worries mate thanks for reply

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    Hi everyone do apologize for my late reply again, got back from my holiday yesterday stayed longer than i planned, i haven't had a email back from Sunvell since i went away but also while i was away i dropped my phone and cracked the touch screen and this was my only way to post a message back.

As iv said in a post before im in no way associated with Sunvell so i cant promise there will be a fix or updated firmware all i can do is try to help, what ill do is go through everyone's posts and message Sunvell and hopefully get a fix to sort out any issues that have been mentioned.

Regarding 3gb/32gb rom i don't think anyone has mentioned any problems with it yet, if you have come across any bugs let me know what they are please and ill message sunvell and hopefully have a fix, the only updated firmware iv been given is the 2gb/16gb rom as this has been the firmware everyone has had problems with.

Leave a comment:

• noahv
    replied
    Probably the same that has beed posted by eggyfresh,It's really stable

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• Boneo
    replied
    Hi all, is this firmware from chinagadgetsreviews.com older? For T95k Pro 2/16gb - v1013

Leave a comment:

Working...
X