No announcement yet.

(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok im now starting to see some glitches will revert back to 6.01 firmware and wait on eggyfresh

Comment

Hi everyone sorry for my late reply been very unwell with my illness since my last post so do apologize posting this late i know a few people would want the new firmware here is the link below

T95KPRO-2GB-v1013 link: https://mega.nz/#F!R0JmFIoS!QPlLa69tWr2wYhJjQ9WNSQ

and as im already in contact with Sunvell matrix777 could you please explain the glitches youve been having please and ill try get there software engineer to fix it, im in no way associated with Sunvell but trying to help and hopefully have a better working firmware for us all.

Comment

also if your having problems with the focus area this new firmware adds screen adaptation options in the settings, and you can choose Rotation Lande (Setting-->Display-->rotation) which should fix your problems with the focus as iv just tested it again with speedtest and it works as it should.
        Last edited by eggyfresh; 07-17-2017, 17:31.

Comment

Could you also get T95Z 2GB? Cause i have troubles with the front clock

Comment

Hi eggyfresh will test out the new updated firmware link the issue i was having with the 1st link provided was getting a flickering and a colored layout would roll up on the screen from bottom to top soon after loading screen past bootup then it would go away but no biggz will check out new firmware link

Comment

and does anyone have the firmware for T95V Pro been searching for awhile 2gb/16gb android 6.0 also made by Sunvell

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I have just purchased the T95Z plus from Amazon, its the (nansii) version with MM 6.01and have a few questions to ask if i may.

1.Is there a 7.1 firmware custom Rom available for this version (nansii) or is it just the sunvell version?
                Worryingly, i have tried to contact them directly but the address does not exist!

2. How can the front clock display be changed to 24hr? As i have selected it in the settings and it shows on the home screen as 24hr.

3. Most importantly, is there an issue with the media sound? As both alarm and notification sounds work fine, but when playing a game or viewing a YouTube video, there's no sound at all.

I've tried every different sound setting configuration, but nothing works. Tried different HDMI leads, nothing works, tried optical,and a different TV, but still there's no sound

If anyone can answer any of my questions, (but mainly the sound one, as it is really giving me a headache), i would be very grateful.

TY..=]

Comment

To my knowledge there is not a custom 7 firmware available at this time.

In relation to the media sound problem, is there sound when using other apps?

In settings there is usually a slider that enables you to adjust the default volume for media playback.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by fleebleflam View Post
                    Hi Everyone,

2. How can the front clock display be changed to 24hr? As i have selected it in the settings and it shows on the home screen as 24hr.
                    1)You should flash that with TWRP

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post

1)You should flash that with TWRP
                      Could you tell me what this file is for please, and which tool to flash it with.

Ty..=]

Oh sorry just realized you said twrp. The box was already rooted from factory, so which is the best method to flash twrp to it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                        To my knowledge there is not a custom 7 firmware available at this time.

In relation to the media sound problem, is there sound when using other apps?

In settings there is usually a slider that enables you to adjust the default volume for media playback.
                        Yeah , like i mentioned, ive tried every configuration i can think of, but nothing.
                        The slider you mention is in the second settings memu, and it is at max. The other 2 sliders are also at max, and when i slde the alarm and notification left to max again, they both make a sound as normal. Its just the media sound that never makes a sound. Hence no sound with video or music. What other apps do you mean??

TY..=]

Comment

Yeah , like i mentioned, ive tried every configuration i can think of, but nothing.
                          The slider you mention is in the second settings memu, and it is at max. The other 2 sliders are also at max, and when i slde the alarm and notification left to max again, they both make a sound as normal. Its just the media sound that never makes a sound. Hence no sound with video or music. What other apps do you mean??

TY..=]
                          You were saying that when you were using Youtube or playing a game that there was no sound, so I just wondered if the same was true of other apps that give you sound output.

This could include things like the inbuilt media player or other apps that you have installed.

I am guessing not though because if it's not working in settings then probably not anywhere else.

But there may be other things installed that are affecting things, so many potential possibilities.

A factory reset might at least tell you whether it is a fundamental firmware issue as after a reset you have the chance to test the slider before doing anything else.

Do you have anything such as HDMI passthrough turned on but not have a receiver?

In terms of contacting the company I tested the email address from post 8 and it was delivered.

Comment

You were saying that when you were using Youtube or playing a game that there was no sound, so I just wondered if the same was true of other apps that give you sound output.

This could include things like the inbuilt media player or other apps that you have installed.

I am guessing not though because if it's not working in settings then probably not anywhere else.

But there may be other things installed that are affecting things, so many potential possibilities.

A factory reset might at least tell you whether it is a fundamental firmware issue as after a reset you have the chance to test the slider before doing anything else.

Do you have anything such as HDMI passthrough turned on but not have a receiver?

In terms of contacting the company I tested the email address from post 8 and it was delivered.
                            I have reset and its still the same, and i do have a Yamaha av receiver connected with HDMI.My Amazon fire tv box is connected to another HDMI port and works flawlessly. i must say though, as soon as i started the box after a reset, i clicked the clean cache icon on the home page, and it made a swooosh sound as it went round and done its job. But after checking the sound settings (without making any changes) after returning to the home page, i cleaned the cache again, but it never made a sound. Not sure if this is related to the issue, but i do think it does have something to do with the firmware. Again this is the reason i wanted to ask if there was any custom rom for this version. I'll probably be sending it back for a refund anyway.

Which email addy did you use out of curiousity.
                            I used: [email protected]

TY..=]

Comment

I have reset and its still the same, i must say though, as soon as i started the box after a reset, i clicked the clean cache icon on the home page, and it made a swooosh sound as it went round and done its job. But after checking the sound settings (without making any changes) after returning to the home page, i cleaned the cache again, but it never made a sound. Not sure if this is related to the issue, but i do think it does have something to do with the firmware. Again this is the reason i wanted to ask if there was any custom rom for this version. If not ill be sending it back for a refund.

TY..=]
                              Well I think that you have done what any manufacturer would tell you to do.

Try the email address from post 8 and see if they can give you an answer.

Comment

Well I think that you have done what any manufacturer would tell you to do.

Try the email address from post 8 and see if they can give you an answer.
                                Sorry just realised The email in post 8 is in relation to the sunvell version. I have the nansii version.

Comment

Working...
                                X