No announcement yet.

(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day does anyone know how to turn off any of these Sunvell boxes i.e T95z, T95Vpro while using a different remote besides the stock remote.....is it a specific power of app from playstore or non playstore i have tried switching the power settings seeing that its Android 6.0 from "suspend resume" to "power off" but most times its almost as if that just restarts the android box or are their settings in developer to recognize the other remote being used for power on and power off. The stock remote powers on and off the devices pretty simple im guessing cause they are stock and they work directly with the mother board i have been using the C2 Air remote works very well with the airmouse only other issue besides sometimes not recognizing the on/off input...is their a way to make the air mouse size any bigger that is an option on android 7.0 for another box i have but can't find the setting on android 6.0 boxes. Thanks for any help here.

Comment

matrix777
      starmanager is what you need
      You can download it from the link below
      https://mega.nz/#F!F9xjTSSa!R0vJfTC2...rr1iQ!4hh0kA7A
      Last edited by noahv; 08-06-2017, 23:07.

Comment

That link has a file 34GB big did u mean the apk is inside that folder with a bunch of other apks....what does starmanager do??

Comment

ok i think i found it inside of of long lists of folders the apk is "startmanager" right will test it out and get back to you noahv

Comment

noahV i installed what i think is "starmanager" and it showed an app call Easy Clean

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
              noahV i installed what i think is "starmanager" and it showed an app call Easy Clean
              ok i think i was wrong about which apk for it. Finally i have found the right app, it s attached, enjoy
              Attached Files

Comment

@eggyfresh hi buddy you said you were getting updated versions of the firmware and you did post one but not for the 3gb/32gb rom do you have this ?

Comment

eggyfresh or anyone is their a firmware for T95V pro 2gb/16gb....i been hunting on the internet like rambo...the seller wont respond tried to email Sunvell inc no response

Comment

Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
                    also if your having problems with the focus area this new firmware adds screen adaptation options in the settings, and you can choose Rotation Lande (Setting-->Display-->rotation) which should fix your problems with the focus as iv just tested it again with speedtest and it works as it should.
                    do you have this firmware mate

Comment

eggyfresh hi i have found this firmware with the rotation fix but my clock and led now dont function properly

Comment

Hi all, is this firmware from chinagadgetsreviews.com older? For T95k Pro 2/16gb - v1013

Comment

Probably the same that has beed posted by eggyfresh,It's really stable

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Hi everyone do apologize for my late reply again, got back from my holiday yesterday stayed longer than i planned, i haven't had a email back from Sunvell since i went away but also while i was away i dropped my phone and cracked the touch screen and this was my only way to post a message back.

As iv said in a post before im in no way associated with Sunvell so i cant promise there will be a fix or updated firmware all i can do is try to help, what ill do is go through everyone's posts and message Sunvell and hopefully get a fix to sort out any issues that have been mentioned.

Regarding 3gb/32gb rom i don't think anyone has mentioned any problems with it yet, if you have come across any bugs let me know what they are please and ill message sunvell and hopefully have a fix, the only updated firmware iv been given is the 2gb/16gb rom as this has been the firmware everyone has had problems with.

Comment

No worries mate thanks for reply

Comment

Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
                                Hi everyone i have some great news for all you Sunvell T95K Pro owners like many of us i bought this box and it had the dark picture problem and WiFi issues and i searched everywhere and could not find a way for my box to work perfect i did try a few different firmware's some features just didn't work i also tried looking for the 7.1 firmware and again no luck finding it, i also tried to search sunvell's official website using google again couldn't find anything so by chance i typed in Sunvell.com and i was able to contact Sunvell directly via email and after 2 days of waiting i was given download links from Sunvell's software engineer called Willie Xu to download the new Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 firmware and all i can say is all my problems have been fixed and my box is working perfect.

T95KPRO-7.1-912-2GB-v1072
                                Firmware link:
                                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073
                                Firmware link:
                                https://mega.nz/#F!I952CYIb!xQ-VLMhVierXVhfbShxFGQ

Greeting to all ...
                                I just have a quick question about this ROM 3gb v1073 ...

I have a T95k Pro 3GB/32GB android box which had 6.0 on it ... I downloaded this above rom (T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073) and flashed the box.. Everything went ok and the box is now updated to 7.1 ...

My only question is when I installed Nova launcher and made it the default launcher, after rebooting the box, it goes back to the stock launcher and I have to go into my apps program and run Nova Launcher everytime...

So, the only thing for me that is not working is setting up another default launcher...

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but so far I just have this problem... other than that, Wifi, youtube etc is all working good ...

thanks..

Comment

Working...
                                X