No announcement yet.

(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m just curious, what issues is everyone dealing with on the latest firmware? I don’t know if its worth sending this box back if a different box is going to give the same issues. So overwhelming....

My box freezes if I navigate too much or leave the box in idle for more than 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellita View Post

My box freezes if I navigate too much or leave the box in idle for more than 5 minutes.
      Then you certainly have the wrong firmware on your box, probably 3/32 on 2/16 Box... The symptoms fit...

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post

Then you certainly have the wrong firmware on your box, probably 3/32 on 2/16 Box... The symptoms fit...
        Oddly, it came fresh with 1013v... the build reads TK5P1013. I have 2G/16G box.

The supplier offered to replace the box or offer refund? I dont even know what to do at this point. When it doesn’t freeze, its awesome. *♀️

Comment

I'd go for a replacement just incase. I haven't had any issues with v1013 on my 2/16 boxes.

Comment

Oddly, it came fresh with 1013v... the build reads TK5P1013. I have 2G/16G box.

The supplier offered to replace the box or offer refund? I dont even know what to do at this point. When it doesn’t freeze, its awesome. *♀️
            I can't find anything with TK5P1013... Sure its the Wright fw for the box?

Just flash twrp make a full backup of your current firmware on Sd Card and then flash the firmware you became from your dealer...

If it still does not work properly, send it back...

No risk, no fun.. (it's not a risk anyway... )

Comment

Thank you both jit18 and mitchschaft!! I’m new to all this flashing biz but Im going to give it a go. I have no problem programming one but I guess I’ve been lucky all these years.

Comment

I flashed the T95K PRO 3GB / 32GB v1073 - firmware from T95ZPRO 3GB / 32GB v1075. The TV box stopped hanging and running faster. Stitched through SD card 4gb. Firmware: https://mega.nz/#F!8Cgi0IQK!gjpzDGB72eT3ORnydRtUrA

Comment

Originally posted by olsvet View Post
                  I flashed the T95K PRO 3GB / 32GB v1073 - firmware from T95ZPRO 3GB / 32GB v1075. The TV box stopped hanging and running faster. Stitched through SD card 4gb. Firmware: https://mega.nz/#F!8Cgi0IQK!gjpzDGB72eT3ORnydRtUrA
                  Hi Olsvet, so wich firm are you using well right now? v1073 or v1075?? Where did you get that v1705 from? Tx in advance.

Comment

Работайте очень хорошо. Здесь была ссылка: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndroid-7/page5 . Здесь: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry68570782

Comment

Originally posted by olsvet View Post
                      Работайте очень хорошо. Здесь была ссылка: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndroid-7/page5 . Здесь: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry68570782
                      Tx bro.

Comment

So frustrating... I didn’t have a USB so I attempted to make one... I had power and my box booted but it wasn’t visible in the burning tool.

I bought a new one and this one insists I connect to another computer. I installed the driver to avoid this but its still not catching.

I have a brand new 16g SD card but Im reading not to go this route... I cant locate the proper tools to load it.

Why is my USB not working?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

So frustrating... I didn’t have a USB so I attempted to make one... I had power and my box booted but it wasn’t visible in the burning tool.

I bought a new one and this one insists I connect to another computer. I installed the driver to avoid this but its still not catching.

I have a brand new 16g SD card but Im reading not to go this route... I cant locate the proper tools to load it.

Why is my USB not working?

You need a twisted pair usb cable..
                          After you install the drivers do the following :
                          Start UBT ,load the firmware you want to flash, CLICK THE START BUTTON, plug the usb cable on the box...

Voila!

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post

You need a twisted pair usb cable..
                            After you install the drivers do the following :
                            Start UBT ,load the firmware you want to flash, CLICK THE START BUTTON, plug the usb cable on the box...

Voila!
                            Yayyyy! I finally found the right USB cables - good old Walmart. Thank you!!

I loaded the firmware the vendor supplied but I'm still thinking it's not right?

Everything looked like a clean install but it appears to be a 'factory install' using the same factory firmware of TK5P1013 - that's what my build still reads. It was going great for a good hour or so while I messed around, then it froze. I passed out and when I woke up the clock was an hour back - frozen yet again!

I don't think it should make a difference but I went on Google store and uninstalled Kodi and then re-installed it to get the latest version.

Should I try a different firmware? I just flashed with 'Aml_Upgrade_Package' Created Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 12:14:48 PM ~

Comment

Yayyyy! I finally found the right USB cables - good old Walmart. Thank you!!

I loaded the firmware the vendor supplied but I'm still thinking it's not right?

Everything looked like a clean install but it appears to be a 'factory install' using the same factory firmware of TK5P1013 - that's what my build still reads. It was going great for a good hour or so while I messed around, then it froze. I passed out and when I woke up the clock was an hour back - frozen yet again!

I don't think it should make a difference but I went on Google store and uninstalled Kodi and then re-installed it to get the latest version.

Should I try a different firmware? I just flashed with 'Aml_Upgrade_Package' Created Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 12:14:48 PM ~
                              Glad i could help...

I googled TK5P1013. . Guess what, it gives only one link.... this one

Now that you can flash it's up to you if you want to try some other fw or give the box back...

Comment

Can anyone link me the lastest firmware for T95K Pro 2/16? The links in this thread are no longer valid.

Comment

Working...
                                X