(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
    How come we cannot change screen resolution in this firmware Eggyfresh posted for T95K Pro https://mega.nz/#F!5lZSHbYB!gkWtSxJZTsiN0g24tRIyoQ
    Im not sure why, its weird why its not in the settings section but anyway all you have to do is select Apps then Droid Settings and from there you can change the resolution

Comment

Also for anyone who needs the latest update for the T95K Pro 3GB here it is below

T95KPRO-3GB-v1015
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
      Last edited by eggyfresh; 04-15-2018, 08:19.

Comment

Originally posted by eggyfresh
        Also for anyone who needs the latest update for the T95K Pro 3G here it is below

T95KPRO-3GB-v1015
        https://mega.nz/#F!ApZQ0Z4A!XlwX7fA-5M_nvBaBXrj_Tw
        Will this work for 2gb/ 16gb ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Will this work for 2gb/ 16gb ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Sadly this will not work with 2gb/16gb just go to page 1 which has the latest update for your version of box

Comment

I am trying to update this new firmware with male to male usb, but my Sunvell T95K pro box is not recognized on Usb Burning Tool.
            I tried toothpick method. Am I doing something wrong?,
            New to the forum, hope I am posting in correct area.

Regards.

Comment

I used the latest version v2.1.2. You also need to make sure you use the rear usb port and not the side one. Does it show up under windows device manager when you plug it in while holding the button down?
              ​​​​​https://mega.nz/#!i8pxACKC!EIP9DucLY...7-j3r-NKDBEjFs

I also used the sd card method with no problem.

Comment

Just an update. I've been using 7.1.2 on my t95k pro without issue. At first, it would freeze occasionally. It hasn't froze in a few weeks.

Comment

Thanks,
                  Will try later, btw,previous versions showed up as "unknown device" on Device Manager.
                  Could you send instructions to use with sd card method if needed?

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Regards.

Comment

Hi, does this 7.1.2 firmware work for T95Z 6255?. I think I remember they're the same inside, its been a while

Comment

You know what, I cracked open my second box and the board is actually labeled as T95G instead of K. And the pcb is dated a few months older v1.1 instead of v1.2. Also, it has ddr3 ram and my first one has ddr4. Strange. The firmware works fine on both. I think a few posts back somebody said it didn't work on their t95z but I don't know why it wouldn't.

Comment

If it doesn't show up under device manager, uninstall the burning tool. Then plug the rear usb port to the pc while it's booted up. Then install the software while it's connected. That should install the driver.

As far as the sd card method goes, unplug everything. Have the firmware on the sd card. Hold down the button on the back. While keeping the button heald down, plug in the power cable. Keep the button heald down until the update menu pops up. It should start automatically.

Comment

I tried the T95K 7.1.2 firmware on my T95Z 6255 & it seems to work OK. Has WiFi & remote works, the clock is disfigured & can't alter led ( cycles through the colours tho ).

Comment

mitchschaft,

I tried everything as suggested (post 191) , my box shows power on with usb cable, but is still not recognized on burning tool and driver shows up as "unknown device" in Device Manager.
                            Sorry to be a bother, could you send step by step instruction you used for updating software with USB burning Tool.?
                            I am not to comfortable with SD Card method.

Regards.

Comment

I don't know, man. I listed all the steps. Maybe try updating the driver manually from the device manager and navigating to the usb burn tool folder for the driver.

The sd card way is even easier. If you're not comfortable with that, then I don't know what else you try.

Or maybe your box is defective.

Comment

Anybody know how to get a PS3 wireless controller connected to this box via Bluetooth so I can use it with Retroarch?

Comment

Working...
                                X