Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bacarozzo
    replied
    Hi Guys, I need the firmware for sunvell T95K pro, could someone post a working link?
    Thanks​

Leave a comment:

• freak8tab
    replied
    I clicked on the link and Mega asked for "decryption key". Could you give me the key to download? Thank you very much
    Originally posted by metabin View Post

Leave a comment:

• metabin
    replied
    Originally posted by saintmorin View Post

Hi !

I've tried the toothpick method but Android tells me two things :

1. footer is wrong
    2 the signature of the firmware failed and stop the process.

How did you do this ? I don't have a "male to male" USB cable. I'm gonna give a try with the BootcardMaker software.

Thanks for your advises

And BTW, great website !!!

Ok so I've managed to solve the problem ... I didn't own a 2 gig SD card so I was using a USB stick and choosed the option "upgrade from ext". I finaly bought a MicroSD card and used Bootcard Maker to creat the image. Did the toothpick recover mode and BANG !! Everything goes well.

Thanks bro !!!
    You saved me a lot of time.
    USB key not working (USB1 or USB2)
    SDCARD (format with rufus then copy zip file) mount on a USB adapter (USBA et B) not working (two different card , samsung & kingston)

I try with Burn card maker (just unzip the zip file and use the tool to burn the sdcard ---> IT WORKS !!!! i did not believe it.

For information :

The zip file ( update 7.1.2) still working now (T95K PRO - 2GO RAM version)

https://androidpctv.com/new-firmware-android-7-1-2-for-sunvell-t95k-pro-with-s912-soc-12-05-2017/

I rehost it if i could (i have a 150 ko/s upload connection....it took me hours.) -> if someone with a better bandwith can rehost it....thanks
    The tools :

https://thesimplicitypost.com/bootca...tvbox-amlogic/

EDit : ok rehosted here

Last edited by metabin; 04-17-2020, 23:00.

Leave a comment:

• eslam13
    replied
    Anyone had a valid link for 32gb/3 ram firmware?
    as links here are not valid.
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• ru55e11
    replied
    Download link is dead. Found this site with working download.
    Again we leave ready to download for you a new updated firmware dated 12-05-2017 valid for the colorful TV-Box with Android 7.1.2 also known as Wechip T95K
    Last edited by ru55e11; 04-14-2019, 17:43.

Leave a comment:

• blutsvente
    replied
    Originally posted by blutsvente View Post
    I download the file 7.1.2 for the 2/16 now 3 times. Everytime the burning tool says "parse image fail". Someone has the answer?
    My fault, I download it with my phone and the Mega App.
    Now I download it with my PC and Browser and it works.

Leave a comment:

• blutsvente
    replied
    I download the file 7.1.2 for the 2/16 now 3 times. Everytime the burning tool says "parse image fail". Someone has the answer?

Leave a comment:

• Danis74
    replied
    hi guys was wondering if anyone is having this problem using this firmware T95KPRO-2GB-v1015 ive updated and all seems well but when powering on the box i get a "unfortunately UPDATE&BACKUP has stopped" anyone know a fix for this
    other than that all seems to work ok

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    He is also on FT

• mitchschaft
    replied
    I wanted to throw this out there for anyone is thing trouble with Amlogic software or drivers. It's an updated toolset by a forum user who made their own version. It works much better and has now options than Amlogic ever offered:

Customization Tool 8.9.4 (All versions of android) The tool supports Amlogic, Rockchip and Allwinner firmwares Download from my official website - Download Note: There is a free and a paid version. Free version still works fine for most uses...

Leave a comment:

• eggyfresh
    replied
    Anybody know how to get a PS3 wireless controller connected to this box via Bluetooth so I can use it with Retroarch?

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    I don't know, man. I listed all the steps. Maybe try updating the driver manually from the device manager and navigating to the usb burn tool folder for the driver.

The sd card way is even easier. If you're not comfortable with that, then I don't know what else you try.

Or maybe your box is defective.

Leave a comment:

• Patos
    replied
    mitchschaft,

I tried everything as suggested (post 191) , my box shows power on with usb cable, but is still not recognized on burning tool and driver shows up as "unknown device" in Device Manager.
    Sorry to be a bother, could you send step by step instruction you used for updating software with USB burning Tool.?
    I am not to comfortable with SD Card method.

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• Boneo
    replied
    I tried the T95K 7.1.2 firmware on my T95Z 6255 & it seems to work OK. Has WiFi & remote works, the clock is disfigured & can't alter led ( cycles through the colours tho ).

Leave a comment:

• mitchschaft
    replied
    If it doesn't show up under device manager, uninstall the burning tool. Then plug the rear usb port to the pc while it's booted up. Then install the software while it's connected. That should install the driver.

As far as the sd card method goes, unplug everything. Have the firmware on the sd card. Hold down the button on the back. While keeping the button heald down, plug in the power cable. Keep the button heald down until the update menu pops up. It should start automatically.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X