--->> https://share108.com/tz5isnh08o1q/T9...nstruction.rar

--->> http://www.filefactory.com/file/4hsi...nstruction.rar

​​​​Firmware details
    Archive: T95Z Plus firmware+Tool+Flash instruction
    Model: Sunvell T95Z Plus TV Box
    Image file size: 556 MB
    Platform: Amlogic S912
    Image name: aml_upgrade_package.img
    Inside archive: firmware + Amlogic S912 burnning tool (setup_v2.0.5.15_build7.exe) + Instruction

Ps : suorce http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...us-tv-box.html

It is not 7.1.2 firmware.
    It is the same 7.1.1 firmware for 2/16 configuration with wifi AP6255
    version T5ZP1013 listed in neighbor's topic http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-android-7-1-1

Comment

Does anyone know where else I can get this download? the two links are not working. Thank you.

Comment

mariode
        ​​​​​
        ​​https://mega.nz/#F!YJ0nTC4Z!qBz6gmJCjwHn0HtlVe2apw

Comment

Hi , i bought a T95Z Plus 3gb , 32gb 7.1 Android box but 3 weeks later this box restarted with black screen (no display) , no clock in box display and i cannot flash the firmware either with the burning tool or formatting the firmware on the Sd card , sd loads on recovery but recover restarts and stuck with 2% bar filled ... all help welcomed

Comment

Originally posted by LeoMzs
            Hi , i bought a T95Z Plus 3gb , 32gb 7.1 Android box but 3 weeks later this box restarted with black screen (no display) , no clock in box display and i cannot flash the firmware either with the burning tool or formatting the firmware on the Sd card , sd loads on recovery but recover restarts and stuck with 2% bar filled ... all help welcomed
            I forgot to mention i have the wifi chip AP6255

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Usa questo firmware: https://mega.nz/#F!B4oGXbjL!CFwTkddudrMDa5SfKlN9Kg e utilizza questo programma https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ol-v2-0-8.html

Comment

Hi Pocos thank you so much , i have tried several firmwares and if i am not wrong i have tried this built 1015 before not sure but does not hurt if i try again , my main issue is the Usb Burning tool and the SD Card maker ... usb burning tool stops with an error at 2% , 4% and at most times at 7% ... on SD card maker i can get the card formatted and it will create card but at the end when software is verifying card comes up an error something like is unable to verify to replace the card reader but card reader is on Laptop motherboard and will all proper drivers installed . If is there any other solution on how to flash this box i really appreciate it .

Comment

Poco i have tried that firmware with USB Burning Tool error at 7% and tried with sd card maker error on recovery firmware stuck at begining of flashing bar .. i presume this box is hard bricked ... i guess it is a bad quality box because i had it for not even 3 weeks and broke on me .

Comment

a questo punto mi sembra che il tuo box sia guasto, rispedisci al venditore, hai un anno di garanzia.Buona fortuna

Comment

Pocos ...sai come rootare sto box? ho provato in mille modi ma niente da fare...se mi dai qualche dritta ...grazie

Comment

Right i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction ... i have tried everything i could think of , even messaged suppliers to provide me firmware and never got an answer back from them so i will assume i will never get the help i need from them . So i made a few pictures of my T95ZPLUS 3G-32GB with wifi chipset AP6255 as seen in them says T95ZPLUS-3GB-7.1-6255-display-v1073 so i will assume this was the original firmware in this box but i look online and i cannot find anything other then roms for other boxes but with same wifi chipset . I did indeed tried most roms i could find for this box ... tried flash them with USB Burn and Card Maker to flash with SD recovery , USB burning tool seems that is not working for me and SD Card Maker is the same thing boots into Recovery update screen with android logo update but it freezes at the start of the flash ... i am going mental with this box as i bought it new and 3 weeks later this box wouldn't start , no display and black screen with Led ring working around box .
                        I would love some help in the right direction or if someone has the same box as me if they could get me a copy of the IMG file so i can flash this and stop frying my head ... thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi.
                          How are you dooing USB Burn? ... i had problems to.. Toothpick reset pocedure... first i had to force detect box from PC side and then run USB Burn app...
                          I have identical box....3/32gb ap6255... i'm runnuinig T5TP1075... read my posts...

Comment

Originally posted by lenkosmrk
                            Hi.
                            How are you dooing USB Burn? ... i had problems to.. Toothpick reset pocedure... first i had to force detect box from PC side and then run USB Burn app...
                            I have identical box....3/32gb ap6255... i'm runnuinig T5TP1075... read my posts...
                            Hi i am doing great appart from the headaches from trying to flash this box , i have tried all ... i do not need to press reset on my box ... as soon as i plug in my box it will be recognised on usb burning tool ... could you point me to your firmware i don't i have tried that one . Thanks in advance .

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I think i downloaded here ... orig uncompressed size 1.445.409.252 bytes (img file)

good luck.
                              Does anyone have a link for downloading the current stock firmware for the new T95Z Plus 3gb 32gb Android 7 unit? I see lots of download links for firmware,

Comment

Working...
                              X