Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lenkosmrk
    https://mega.nz/#F!s5JAEIjK!itEagiK3LxLUv90v2_tMqQ

I think i downloaded here ... orig uncompressed size 1.445.409.252 bytes (img file)

good luck.
    This firmware won't flash either on my box , what am i doing wrong here ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

where flash stops?

Comment

Originally posted by lenkosmrk
        where flash stops?
        4% and 7% on usb burning tool , and beginning of flashing bar on sd card

Comment

Can someone provide me some help with the pictures of motherboard of my T95z Plus on my posts above ?

Comment

I have the same problem. The device is detected, charging starts and stops at 2%. Charging from the SD card does not work. The inclusion of NandFlash pins signals the connection to the computer but it does not help. My equipment is 3/32 AP6255. There are a lot of people with this problem.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

at the time of the error of 2%, the computer signals the disconnection of the equipment but is still visible in the device manager.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

So I am trying to install the stock IMG over twrp, and it is asking me what partition to select.
                do i pick Boot? Recovery? or Logo?

Comment

Originally posted by Krisobcy
                  I have the same problem. The device is detected, charging starts and stops at 2%. Charging from the SD card does not work. The inclusion of NandFlash pins signals the connection to the computer but it does not help. My equipment is 3/32 AP6255. There are a lot of people with this problem.
                  Have you solved this issue ? I still have my box and i would love to get it fixed

Comment

you have to download the right soft. I currently do not have a link to it because the file has been removed from the server. I have a disk, maybe I can share it. look into this thread. It's soft up to 3/32 ap6255

Comment

Originally posted by Krisobcy
                      you have to download the right soft. I currently do not have a link to it because the file has been removed from the server. I have a disk, maybe I can share it. look into this thread. It's soft up to 3/32 ap6255
                      Would be nice if you had that in disk and could share with me

Thanks

Comment

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

I recommend this thread

Poison ROM Introduction Welcome to the Poison ROM thread. As promised, we're delivering a stunning quality ROM to the S912 community. Even though it was originally made for the T95Z, it may or may not work on other S912 Devices as well...

Comment

I need firmware t95z plus with chip wifi AP6255 and 2gb ram and 16gb rom. For use USB_Burning_Tool.
                            Inside say S912_2G + 16G_v1021
                            Not is Sunvell, i thing is not genuine. Is generic.

Comment

Hi everybody I have an Android Q5 TECH-IT box that should be the clone of a T95Z PLUS. Looking different youtube videos the inside and outside of the box perfectly match with a T95Z PLUS. My Q5 TECH-IT android box has 4GB of Ram and Android 9.0 ( may be the system informations have been modified from the e.bay sellers).
                              My big problem is that I would like to mount a custom firmware such as a poison rom, put the custom recovery, root ... but nothing. Usb burning tool even with the drivers installed, the procedure with the paperclip, does not recognize it, or burncard maker, bootcard maker or magisk, nothing at all.
                              Please help me !!! How can I do? Do you have any solutions? I' am very confident on freaktab because it has been following by me for many years. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Comment

Hi, any news for this android tv box, please?

Comment

Working...
                                X