Sunvell T95U - PRO Android 6.0 TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lvlacleod View Post
    I can decompile from stock firmware but the only firmware I have only has the animation zip but no sound. Have you actually tried what I uploaded because as far as I can make out it is the original animation with the sound embedded which seems to take precedence over any bootanimation.zip in /system/media.

If I could find the original firmware that came with my box then I could get the original bootanimation.zip and PowerOn.mp3 but I can't find it anywhere. The only one I have is V5 which Sunvell seem to have got rid of the boot sound.
    Only the original T95U F/W has the boot animation correctly branded as T95U. The full ROM posted on this forum for the T95U is actually branded T95K (without sound). The update ROM posted on this forum does not included the bootanimation.zip file, unfortunately. This is why I need an upload from a box still running the original T95U F/W.

Incidentally, I did attempt to drop your file into the /etc folder, but it bricked my box (permissions issue) and I had to rebuild it from scratch. So I really don't want to go down that road again !

Comment

I've had a sabbatical from box messing, sorry for not getting the file sorted #BusyBusy

streamer

Comment

Has anyone got a fix to disable bluetooth on the device ? turning it off, it just turns back on again with a reboot :-(

Comment

Swapping out home screen launcher icons how ? Possible ?

streamer

Comment

Is Android 7 not available for this model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are people having less overheating issues with this model due to the use of aluminium casing? I really like this casing looks but support from Sunvell is not as good as Alfawise I guess.

Comment

No over heating with mine since I've owned it, support has been no existent like many other boxes. Best upgrade was the Rii mini i24 cheers freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post
                  Looks interesting very nice design, we will wait to see the interior and the rom how it performs an additional usb port would be nice than the two as i can see, and the feature that is elevated might help with the cooling.

Will it be rooted, why they are not root the s912 boxes as far as i know only the H96 & yoka tv are rooted
                  T95UPRO has rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by mslim View Post
                    Is Android 7 not available for this model?

The T95UPRO new version is Andriod 7.1.

Comment

what differences from new version to old version? is possible to flash android 7 on old version?

Comment

Originally posted by mslim View Post
                        Are people having less overheating issues with this model due to the use of aluminium casing? I really like this casing looks but support from Sunvell is not as good as Alfawise I guess.

The cooler is a joke, if you change it for a decent one then yes the aluminum case helps to spread the heat better when it gets hot.

This effect works best if your new cooler has contact to the aluminum case (at the top)...
                        ​​​​
                        Other than that, yes support is probably a no existing word to sunvell (as to many many other manufacturers ...)

But that's why we love SC soooooooo much.....

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post

The cooler is a joke, if you change it for a decent one then yes the aluminum case helps to spread the heat better when it gets hot.

This effect works best if your new cooler has contact to the aluminum case (at the top)...
                          ​​​​
                          Other than that, yes support is probably a no existing word to sunvell (as to many many other manufacturers ...)

But that's why we love SC soooooooo much.....
                          Your not wrong, no support from the start. no updates like most boxes build and move on. China for ya

Comment

Working...
                          X