Comment

Another new one to temp you...RKM, may be interesting, been awhile
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Another new one to temp you...RKM, may be interesting, been awhile
        I do like the look of that device, just wish they would double the USB2 and USB3 ports, 2 of each would be be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I do like the look of that device, just wish they would double the USB2 and USB3 ports, 2 of each would be be perfect.
          Why USB 2?
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
            Why USB 2?
            More ports are always better! For most my use case scenarios I need minimum 3 qty. usb ports total, so a fourth port is just bonus; and if you are using wireless keyboard or mouse the usb dongles can sometimes pick up interference when they have to run on the USB3 port because the bluetooth frequency is 2.4 Ghz and USB 3.0 ports run at 2.4 Ghz also.

Side-note: I watched a vendor demonstration video of this New RKM S922X Amlogic box and the firmware is almost bone stock AOSP for this device, the only real tweaks shown to device OS are to help the device be used for digital signage, so keep that in mind if anybody plans to get one.
            Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 12-05-2019, 10:08. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
            X