Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    I think he means you are going on a little to much about the same thing over and over again,
    It's not adding anything to the post that would be Helpful or Meaningful to a user.
    We all know by just reading around FT Media Players can be frustrating, when the claims that are made, are not true

Again,
    New Chip and Android 9 its all new let's give it Run before we say the sky is falling...

• al8782
    replied
    Originally posted by bergamesk View Post

For KODI use 4K Streams;Trick>>did you try to "Video Acceleration" settings to "OFF"(greyed out)??
    Or you can not change these settings to "ON"??? very interesting

Especially with "Realdebrid" a/c you always should be play 4K! and what is your Net Speed? over 25/30Mb?

Note;This 4K stream happen;when I use MagicSEE N6(RK3399) same as your position but when this two Video Acc.settings to get "OFF"
    than 4K stream plays fine-smooth!!

Also did you try internal Player for 4K Streams??

I also use Realdebrid a/c since a long time
    I had to disable ?Allow hardware acceleration-MediaCodec(surface) for 4K links to play. Only issue is now the color isn?t vibrant as when playing 1080p, they are a little washed out.

I use internel player, but wanted to try an external player like VLC or MXplayer. On problem with that is there is no ?play using? option in the context menu in kodi.

I would need to create a playercorefactory.xml for this. I looked at creating one, just stuck on what to put in the code to find the location of the apk I want to use.

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    Originally posted by al8782 View Post
    I?m not able to play any 4K streams using Kodi with this box. I?m use real debrid with some 3rd party add-ons.

My Video resolution settings in kodi are greyed out. My everyday box is a dual boot LibreELEC Zoomtak T8 plus-2 which I run Kodi on Linux. I?m not very familiar running Kodi on Android so I?m not sure if this is box related or Kodi related.

Other than that the box seems to work pretty good for what I used it for. Not being able to stream 4K links is a bummer.
    For KODI use 4K Streams;Trick>>did you try to "Video Acceleration" settings to "OFF"(greyed out)??
    Or you can not change these settings to "ON"??? very interesting

Especially with "Realdebrid" a/c you always should be play 4K! and what is your Net Speed? over 25/30Mb?

Note;This 4K stream happen;when I use MagicSEE N6(RK3399) same as your position but when this two Video Acc.settings to get "OFF"
    than 4K stream plays fine-smooth!!

Also did you try internal Player for 4K Streams??

I also use Realdebrid a/c since a long time
    Last edited by bergamesk; 05-26-2019, 21:07. Reason: add.info.

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    Originally posted by bajann View Post

Friend your post =spam plz wait to pick up and after that you can write about that box
    How did you decided that my post "SPAM"??
    Seems that you do not check/read all msgs here!
    And some one have this Box and commented whats going on,at least check Page-9
    For example Kodi+4K Stream video play?? if its not Spam or he did not wrong settings that
    Kodi not run 4K s it true or Spam etc.,

Leave a comment:

• bajann
    replied
    well,when my Box arrive then I will check this situation(at least for my request) is it enough or work stable etc.,
    be patient+
    Friend your post =spam plz wait to pick up and after that you can write about that box

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    well,when my Box arrive then I will check this situation(at least for my request) is it enough or work stable etc.,
    be patient+

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Prodigy
    replied
    Most TVs don't really upscale or refuce noise very well, but I am looking at the S922X chipset because it does list upscaling and noise reduction, just wondering if anyone has checked that out with many sources like 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p....I would like to see if what is claimed actually does a decent job or not.

My library mainly consists of 720p with other formats too, but most are encoded mkv from h264 and h265 sources.

Hopefully it does well, not sure what can be done to really improve picture quality.

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    nope;more than 1 ext.HDD 1,5A not enough and you use Toshiba Canvio HDD certainly never enough(tested with my older
    devices if there is 1/1,5A never!!)

King;1,5Amper OK enough only Device internal system use! and might be 1 ext HDD(1T/2Tb)

Connect 1 or 2 ext-HDD-with powered bu USB3.0 port>>>(at least 1Tb)>>check rewind&fast-forward and see whats going on there!

So 1,5Amper very "limited"!
    And do not trust those "cheap PSU" too

Good luck guys++
    You just have to do the maths.

You have 18 watts to play with and even if you fully populate every port and turn everything on, there will still be plenty of capacity left.

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    well I have to buy KHADAS!
    End user-Completed type(incl.Android 7/8/9 doesnt matter or which one is stable)

And "RK3399" should be definitely! Just ignore it "others"

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    nope;more than 1 ext.HDD 1,5A not enough and you use Toshiba Canvio HDD certainly never enough(tested with my older
    devices if there is 1/1,5A never!!)

King;1,5Amper OK enough only Device internal system use! and might be 1 ext HDD(1T/2Tb)

Connect 1 or 2 ext-HDD-with powered bu USB3.0 port>>>(at least 1Tb)>>check rewind&fast-forward and see whats going on there!

So 1,5Amper very "limited"!
    And do not trust those "cheap PSU" too

Good luck guys++

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Both can be used as a normal box with ease, But have the option to go elsewhere and do other things with ease.
    The Khadas has the built in WiFi and eMMC etc,
    Both have the Points of interest

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    For King Box;use at least 12V/2A but more sufficiend/powered use 3Amper!
    if you will connect more then 1HDD disk!
    Saturday I'm gonna to buy 3A from our local market(mostly all Chinese PSU worst quality!)

I also use my ex Boxes with these more powered Local market PSU(for 5V devices)

++

When I used my ex Beelink device(GT1-Ultimate=one of my other worst device!!)
    F/W always issue,even Launcher or Ethernet/WiFi speed and etc.,

This time why I bought another Beelink again
    12v/1.5a is more than enough for this box. If you added up the power usage of the box with multiple hard drives connected, it still would not get near to the 18w limit.

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    N2 and Khadas
    always my in my list!

But those are SBC or kinda prof.devices,we need "end user Box"!
    If they available and selling fm our Chines sellers that will be good too

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied

Ugoos/some says JUNE some says JULY
    and tomorrow thay can say "cancelled of production"

BTW they follow up this forum too

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    July 2019 or 2020...Joking yes
    All things take time.....