Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GTKing Amlogic S922X 4/64GB Dual AC WiFi-MIMI GiG Lan BT4.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    al8782

    ...My box box has latest FW update 901K0.

    Also could you explain how to choose external player in kodi? I look but I don?t see option to choose external player in Kodi. ...

    ++

    You should select your Ext.Player from your used Addons!! such as Terrarium,MagicDragon,Maverick etc.,(from their settings)
    instead Kodi settings!

    Which Addons you use it??

    I'v mostly choice MX Player(but first of all you should be install this player to your default system!)

    ++
    Note I do not like those KODI colour-wash issue;if its true and not fixed this device certainly not for me!!

    ++
    Trebor&SuperCelaron pls check this out,whats going on there,"unacceptable" happen!
    I have same addons you mention and also 13clowns, Overeasy, Jor-el, etc. But don?t see where to change to external player in the addon settings, I?ll have to check again. Normally after the addon finds all the available source links to play the movie, you would highlight the link you want, press the menu button on the remote to bring up the context menu, from the context menu you would next select the option ?play using? which would give you a list of the external players you have installed in your device. Well in kodi 17.6 and 18.2, there is no ?play using? option to choose in the context menu.

    Android apps like Titanium TV, etc. Have an option in the settings to use a different player. Kodi does not have that same option.

    Comment


      Hi ,


      what about XPlayer or OPlayer , two nice Player , dont know if they fit your needs ,

      but if you not try , you not know , good luck / gefattern

      Comment


        KODI at present not interesting matter for me!
        Because for example if you are talking about watching "movies/series/etc.," just install directly to your Box internal system
        APKs. there is lot of Movie APKs available and better performance/stable and easy use then KODI and you will find all
        movies!

        KODI,Addons good but in the past! Builds are no longer using or not necessasy and so on

        So install APKs.(many of them) and install MX Player/VLC Player thats it
        For me MXPlayer best one but there is many options there then you do select different Players too
        or use 2 or more different Players too as you like

        ++

        "RealDebrid" very good choice,I recommended this Server,not pricey also!
        Over 3 years I use RealDebrid Premium

        For 4K Movies;in fact those are not real 4K movies!! for me these movies "good 1080p" !!

        ++

        Also I recommend you "IPTV"
        So do not waste your time such as finding APKs. or Addons etc., just pay some of fee to your Server and get it
        thousand channels

        So KODI kinda "Old" and also Apks.kinda Old the new trend IPTV

        Comment


          Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
          KODI at present not interesting matter for me!
          Because for example if you are talking about watching "movies/series/etc.," just install directly to your Box internal system
          APKs. there is lot of Movie APKs available and better performance/stable and easy use then KODI and you will find all
          movies!

          KODI,Addons good but in the past! Builds are no longer using or not necessasy and so on

          So install APKs.(many of them) and install MX Player/VLC Player thats it
          For me MXPlayer best one but there is many options there then you do select different Players too
          or use 2 or more different Players too as you like

          ++

          "RealDebrid" very good choice,I recommended this Server,not pricey also!
          Over 3 years I use RealDebrid Premium

          For 4K Movies;in fact those are not real 4K movies!! for me these movies "good 1080p" !!

          ++

          Also I recommend you "IPTV"
          So do not waste your time such as finding APKs. or Addons etc., just pay some of fee to your Server and get it
          thousand channels

          So KODI kinda "Old" and also Apks.kinda Old the new trend IPTV
          I do my own Kodi builds and keep them updated regularly and find them better than any apk when using real debrid.

          I sell two iptv services and they play fine on the GT KING. There was some micro freezing in the GT1 mini.

          I would just like to know if anyone knows another way to use an external player with Kodi 17.6 and 18.2. I have not been able to locate this option like it was in 16.0.

          Comment


          Originally posted by gefattern View Post
          Hi ,


          what about XPlayer or OPlayer , two nice Player , dont know if they fit your needs ,

          but if you not try , you not know , good luck / gefattern
          I would love to try either of those player in kodi if I could find the option in kodi to choose them.

          Comment


            Originally posted by al8782 View Post

            I would love to try either of those player in kodi if I could find the option in kodi to choose them.
            Hi ,

            sorry i am no Kodi Freak , but maybe this helps :

            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZZFvQRYcc

            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8gEapMxwic


            good luck / gefattern

            Comment


              Mx player pro
              https://dropapk.com/s6uh57i6q6kb

              Comment


                external player in kodi:
                https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Use_ex...ers_on_Android
                https://kodi.wiki/view/External_players

                cheers

                Comment


                  Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
                  Yes I read these. Just have to make sure I know the correct path in android tv box for <filename>

                  Comment


                    Keep in mind;some or lot of Players need AirMouse or Wireless Mouse in order to easy/practical and fully functional use!
                    Box basic IR Remotes mostly does not give you this easy/comfort use!

                    ++

                    MX Player (or PRO) my very best choice,VLC also very good and of course you can try it others too

                    ++

                    KODI;I'm the lover of KODI but in the "past"
                    Now I do not use or might be sometimes

                    There is lot of good APKs. just install it your Box internal system and you have Realdebrid a/c=more sufficient
                    I'v also RD a/c and like it

                    KODI Builds;do not like so much at present

                    ++

                    And most important thing is if with Kodi 4K Stream or Video files(from ext.HDD) Colour=washed-out issue just terrible,I do not accept this problem

                    Comment


                      trebor


                      got this message from Beelink Forum!

                      ...We have worked with the CoreELEC team and will work on these issues. ...

                      ++

                      Yesterday I'v asked them>>> for the KODI ""Colour washed-out"" issue and they have replied!

                      Comment


                      • trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Small steps, all in good time

                      I decided that,when my parcel arrived than I do not open it,until my AM6 come

                      -in the meantime I'll follow this thread and what King users commented!
                      My Box still unopened

                      Therefore here in our local market;if some one request to buy my Box than I'll will be sale it immy

                      -so I play with AM6

                      BTW,Ugoos Co. follow Freaktab Forum as well
                      and they know me too!

                      Note;"Colour wash-out" sorry but I never accept this issue ever,in the past this happen got me crazy when I use X99(RK3399) Box

                      Comment


                        I received my "GT-King" Monday, and have been testing it off and on for the last two days. It is really hard to find anything good to say about it. Plex and Emby barely run, totally not usable. Kodi, can't find all my networked storage devices, this is a first for any of my Android boxes. Even the box states that is supports hardware decoding of the VC-1 video codec, it does NOT. So, as for as a media player, it is just not up to the challenge. I am not a gamer, so I did not test that.

                        They 5Ghz WiFi band works great, but the 2.4 Ghz is sorely lacking. The gigabit Ethernet also works very well, especially for the high bit rate 4K movie rips.

                        At this time, I will remove it from my media center and pack it away, until they make improvements to the firmware.
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          I received my "GT-King" Monday, and have been testing it off and on for the last two days. It is really hard to find anything good to say about it. Plex and Emby barely run, totally not usable. Kodi, can't find all my networked storage devices, this is a first for any of my Android boxes. Even the box states that is supports hardware decoding of the VC-1 video codec, it does NOT. So, as for as a media player, it is just not up to the challenge. I am not a gamer, so I did not test that.

                          They 5Ghz WiFi band works great, but the 2.4 Ghz is sorely lacking. The gigabit Ethernet also works very well, especially for the high bit rate 4K movie rips.

                          At this time, I will remove it from my media center and pack it away, until they make improvements to the firmware.
                          Have you tried the Coreelec N2 image to see if it works on the King?
                          MXIII-G II, R-TV BOX S10, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                            I received my "GT-King" Monday, and have been testing it off and on for the last two days. It is really hard to find anything good to say about it. Plex and Emby barely run, totally not usable. Kodi, can't find all my networked storage devices, this is a first for any of my Android boxes. Even the box states that is supports hardware decoding of the VC-1 video codec, it does NOT. So, as for as a media player, it is just not up to the challenge. I am not a gamer, so I did not test that.

                            They 5Ghz WiFi band works great, but the 2.4 Ghz is sorely lacking. The gigabit Ethernet also works very well, especially for the high bit rate 4K movie rips.

                            At this time, I will remove it from my media center and pack it away, until they make improvements to the firmware.
                            "As usual"

                            Or another "Disappointment" Box as usual!

                            well all of your comments,that means "sound is not good"! for me

                            "S922X" might be for some actions good or very good etc., but who care if the Box has bad or mediocre etc., we have to look at
                            the ROM !!
                            Seems need lot of bug-fixes and more...

                            My Box still in Post Office due to custom clearance purposes as this takes more time here in Turkey
                            and expecting delivery time next week!
                            After all those reviews/comments;I do not open and use this Box and I put on my Sale list "as usual"
                            And wanna give a new order for AM6 by UGOOS

                            Their release time around JULY begin or late I do not know!
                            I'v contacted with Ugoos Co.(Dear Nancy)
                            Seems that before mass production; firmware still not ready!

                            Note;I told her KODI; 4K Streams+Video files ""Colour Washed-out"" issue two times;and I said that pls check it!!

                            This is unacceptable problem!!

                            ++

                            Seems VC-1 does not support WTF

                            ++
                            Note;
                            Hey Clark will you pls check KODI 4K Stream+Videos>>>colour washed-out????

                            Thanks and bye++

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X