No announcement yet.

Beelink GTKing Amlogic S922X 4/64GB Dual AC WiFi-MIMI GiG Lan BT4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@bergamesk , have you formulated what you wish out of these boxes?? Unless you have a clear idea of what you want, it will be hard to find the right box. After purchasing more that 3 dozen of these Android boxes, from inexpensive to fairly expensive, I have finally found out what I am looking for. But, as time goes on, my desires, may change. Now, I am spoiled by the Android TV OS, verse the standard touch screen version of Android. I used to use these boxes for everything, including web browsing and email, now I primarily use them for a media player. I am really not into streaming from the internet, so all my media is stored locally. My media consist of ripped DVD and BlueRay disc, with a few UHD (4K) videos, and now lots of old TV shows recorded from my over the air antenna.

The Zidoo X9S makes for an awesome media player that plays everything, and supports all the audio formats, including the HD audio codecs. It is one of the few players that I have that plays the VC-1 codec flawlessly. None of my other boxes, will play that codec, except the boxes running LibreELEC or CoreELEC, except the Nvidia Shield.

My inexpensive boxes running LibreELEC or CoreELEC media centers, will play everything flawlessly, also.

These days, however, I have moved on from Kodi (which is awesome), to Emby. Never really liked the Plex app running under Android. BUT The Emby app running under the Android TV OS, is almost perfect.

So, I guess what I am saying is, find out what you are wanting/expecting from these boxes.

I am dying to try this new Beelink GTKing box, but I know I may not be satisfied if it is NOT running the Android TV OS. That is why I won't purchase the Odroid N2, I am spoiled by the Android TV OS.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi clarkss12

>Yr first parag. ;agreed and I do almost same!

>Yr second parag.;I'v already check thisa box in the past(begin 2018) its OK especially if are looking "Media Player" action its OK

Note;fr "VC1";my last Boxes A95X MAX and probably N6 played well!! I'v a few VC1 files and some of my ex-Boxes(mostly) and
      all are AML and does not play/support VC1 too

And until now I'vnt any Libre/Core experience(I want it so much! or at least I wanna be try these)
      Expensive/Inexpensive Boxes doesnt matter for me,just I wanna see how they work

>Yr third parag;well at present "KODI" its not more interested even use this!
      I do not like PLEX and for EMBY still I do not try/taste it!

When my Beelink Box arrive than I'll try to use EMBY

+++

Last 4 yrs,I did not count how many Boxes have been bought
      might be 10 or more!!
      But than I'll sold out all those boxes very easly,I'v a lot of "potantial customers"
      Loose time but not loose money actualy!

Sometimes I got partly/full refund as well from Geek/Gear

I like this Game guys

and last one I wonder Ugoos AM6 !!
      (or might be Freak Team get it one AM6 for testing purposes)

"Happy Mother Days"

Comment

@bergamesk, My good boxes, I give away, my awful boxes I hide. I can't give are sell most of my boxes, because they are not very good, and I don't want people to hate me........ . How do you find people to buy your boxes?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Very simple

1-mostly,they are IPTV users only!

2-they do not any experience for this Boxes!
          even they do not know and they do not call/back me anymore!!

BUT,I always saying the "truth"!! no any marketing-tool no any lie etc.,(but in our market "re-sellers";they say everyting for the SALE!!)

3-And last one;I do not sale any of them with adding "PROFIT"!! just sale it as same as my prime-cost(mostly I loose some buck too!!)

++

And they "TRUST" me and most of them they recognise me also! I'm not internet&hide man!

Comment

Hi guys

For Your Information

Today morning I'v contacted with Gearbest Co. and with chat msg with them and got below infos...

--------
            Your item(s) below are not ready yet. Please let us know if you'd like to change for another item or wait.
            Please tick the option you wish:

Product Name

Dispatch Time

Change

Wait

Beelink GT - King Most Power TV Box

Around May 24

++

We are extremely sorry for delay in the shipment. I have checked your order details and
            the item (Beelink GT - King Most Power TV Box)
            sold much faster than we expected and is now on backorder, we will receive stock within
            7-10 business days and will arrange shipment
            if you agree, alternatively we can edit this order for an available item.
            If there is any price difference with the original item
            we will either refund it to you on your Gearbest wallet or send you an invoice to cover the difference.

This product is in high demand and at a very competitive price, we recommend you keep it
            as we are sure you will enjoy it.Please let us know your decision

++

I am sorry for misunderstanding . The shipment will be arranged within 7-10 business days
            and it is end of the May.Yes you are right

++

We will do best we can to ship the order as early as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter

Unquote
            -----------

So,as you can see that the Box does not ready for shipment!
            Delayed end of May!!

(such as same as Ugoos AM6 release time!)

Note;might be I can change my order with AM6 though! probably Gear/Geek/Ali etc., sale this item too

>>In my opinion do not order this box at present!!
            Wait at least until end of May!!

AND forget what they advertised on their advertising page!!
            AND ignore it what those customers who were commented/reviewed on their pages
            The Boxes still under production and those ppl got this box and they commented WTF fake customers

So for this Box or Ugoos AM6 not ready! see you in June Bye++
            Last edited by bergamesk; 05-13-2019, 10:25. Reason: add.info.

Comment

Again it seems that>>>>"SPAM MESSAGE"
              whats going on there guys?

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                It happens also

It does say

It can happen all the time with new things Patience
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Now they changed Shipment time to May30/June1 WTF
                Before this date May16/18 !!

Dont order this Box!
                Even wait Ugoos AM6 release!

Comment

trebor

need advise

for using Libre/Core RK3328 is it OK???

and this two Boxes OK?? Wechip H96 MAX Plus or A5X MAX Plus ??

Comment

• mo123
                    mo123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those boxes don't support LibreELEC, some also can't boot from micro-sd cards and have no bluetooth.
                    Only ROC CC, MVR9, TICTID RK3328, Rock64, Rockbox support LibreELEC correctly and there is already basic mainline Linux kernel v5 support for them which is only what LibreELEC now supports. Their older 4.4 kernel images are very stable.
                    Other devices with hacks still rely on kernel 4.4 and will have a very difficult time to get new support with v5 kernels.
                    Wechip manufacturer of H96, A5X devices, 3x worse support than Magicsee.

OK thanks+

I forget it,seems not for me+

now time to wait S922X

Comment

Hi guys,

just now I'v sent a new message to beelink-forum,then I got warning msg like this;

""Thanks, your post needs moderation, it will be displayed when pass moderation.""

WTF

(now it was happened first time to me this action!) and probably they never "publish" my msg!
                    WHO CARE

Pls follow Freaktab.Forum for the "TRUTH"

no more talk

Comment

Hi Trebor

it was nice testing,thanks+

By the way I do not opened all those your photos why??? even AdBlock OFF!
                      I cant see any of pictures/photos etc.,!
                      This happen startad very new(nefore couple of days,all photos doesnt opened)

++
                      Seems that I'v to buy 12V/2A PSU!
                      In our market,we have very good/quality PSUs where I'v two of of them for my 5V devices(I'v 3A and 4A PSUs)
                      Before I got issue with my ex Box A95X MAX and used with 3A !!

++

Hope,Ugoos has send you their new Box(AM6) too!!
                      In fact I wanna be turn to Ugoos AM6 right now,but I'm confuse

Gearbest shipment day too long Begin/June and after that 15/20days delivery time
                      Last edited by bergamesk; 05-16-2019, 14:41. Reason: add.info.

Comment

Well i have mine since yesterday and i already started doing some work on it, slow of course since i cant do much now (lack of free time), maybe next weekend i have a test version for my beta tester!
                        Im going to do 1. a AndroidTV version build from the already made roms, then with a bit more time i will do a "Normal" version build from source just like i did for s905x2... a generic build!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          Well i have mine since yesterday and i already started doing some work on it, slow of course since i cant do much now (lack of free time), maybe next weekend i have a test version for my beta tester!
                          Im going to do 1. a AndroidTV version build from the already made roms, then with a bit more time i will do a "Normal" version build from source just like i did for s905x2... a generic build!
                          great

beelink released SDK yesterday https://beelink.oss-cn-hongkong.aliy...ing_SDK.tar.gz

Comment

Originally posted by PjoterParker View Post

great

beelink released SDK yesterday https://beelink.oss-cn-hongkong.aliy...ing_SDK.tar.gz
                            yes i know about it, im still thinking if i will use that one or my private one!
                            Have time!

Comment

Working...
                            X