Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tombraga
    replied
    sesdave interesting,i am curious about your experience, I ordered also one yesterday.

I think with wifi it's possible to make Ota update yes? You made it or you got your box already with 20100606 rom?

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    Just got one of these boxes today. Has SN/B922 with firmware 20190606 loaded. A bit fiddley to get setup with having to switchWifi on/off even though ethernet connected, USB not reading at first till I put an SD card in then it recognised the USB after a reboot. Strange but once up and going very zippy. Got 127046 on antutu 7.2.2 so pretty happy. I will play with it some more on the default firmware - I only use the boxes I have for streaming M3U IPTV packs so dont realy bother about KODI , Youtube etc. Only want a fast boot , zippy app load for streaming and good quality picture. I will try out some of the custom firmware once it is a bit more mature.

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Possible good news for GT King owners, as it supports 8K hw decoding of HEVC, VP9 and AVS (30fps).

S922X revB and the A311X/D chips support 8K hw decoding of HEVC, VP9 and AVS. This means that both the GT-King and the KVIM3 will support 8K decoding. I don’t know if they actually support HDMI 2.1, so 8K output may not be available on them, but the test videos we tried seem to be working rather well with only 25% CPU load, which is VERY impressive. On the other hand, the Ethernet issues are discouraging. My unit doesn’t work at 1Gbit neither in CE or Android. Making it quite useless (for me)...

And rather worrying news for prospective purchasers.

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/s92...-king/5334/318

60% faulty is a high number and I would be interesting in Beelink's answer.

Leave a comment:

• we the north
    replied
    Does anyone have problems with WiFi cutting out?
    I just got the mecool mk3 and the WiFi keeps going off I will return it and get the gt king if it's fine

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    All the Doings of the Beelink GT KING can be found at

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-gig-lan-bt4-2

Gearbest

Leave a comment:

• blinkone
    commented on 's reply
    All I can say its a good job for you that neomode spotted your reply before me.As you would of been gone for good.Enjoy your break and try and come back with a different attitude.

• neomode
    commented on 's reply
    Hello bergamesk,

You ignore the Freaktab Moderators for more then one Time.
    Now we Ignore you!
    You will get Banned for 7 Days for your Rude ongoing here!

Neomode
    FREAKTAB ADM

• bergamesk
    replied
    blinkone

I just IGNORE you!
    If you have complaints some of things such from me or other members go to Admin
    Do not bother us

Leave a comment:

• blinkone
    commented on 's reply
    This is the Beelink GT King thread.For talk about other devices go to the correct thread please.

• blinkone
    commented on 's reply
    Please keep things on topic you are filling threads all over the forum with crap.

• Venusflytrap
    replied
    The Ugoos AM6 looks promising, but I wouldn't want it if limited to the stock 2GB RAM / 16GB storage option. To be competitive with the Beelink GT-King, I'd want the AM6 to have 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Otherwise, why bother with a less spec's device?

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    gefattern?*

Hi

...why you bought this Box ??? , and now , you directly want to sale it , as it arrives ,...

willing to do this 90%
    my Box delivered to me today morning(still do not opened yet)!

I'll wait couple of days,probably one customer request this box or if not I'll open it
    check it whats happen

Ugoos AM6,not released official yet and they said that wait until Begin of JULY than
    I'll give another order for this box

Note;Khadas VIM3 on the way too

Bye++
    Last edited by bergamesk; 06-10-2019, 11:06. Reason: corr.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied

Hey Now!
    I resemble that remark....

Maybe the twang in your Speak is not compatible you need an update lol[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Works here well with or without the remote,

Maybe the twang in your Speak is not compatible you need an update lol

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorronder View Post

Try to hold the button when speaking
    I did. Didn't matter.

Leave a comment: