No announcement yet.

Beelink GTKing Amlogic S922X 4/64GB Dual AC WiFi-MIMI GiG Lan BT4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recived gt King today.Out of the box,wow,looks nice.I notice that device is work on 12V,wery intresed for now.I will test the box next day.

Comment

Look like someone has been Busy...working on the King

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I do not understand why Gearbest delayed/postponed my shipment!!
      Or how someone received the Box?
      Whats going on guys?

Therefore I do not open photos my photos still blank! it doesnt appear?

++

NOTE;about since last 5/6 days then I never opened all freaktab photos!
      Yesterday tried IE and Chrome and Firefox;all are failed no one is opened!
      "AdBlock" is OFF too!!
      Normaly I use daily Browser FireFox only;this happen only occured in your Forum !
      Last edited by bergamesk; 05-17-2019, 09:59. Reason: add.info.

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        All Images working here I see all.....
        May be a cache thing. ?
        ALSO USA sees them OK

Bergamesk, I ordered the gt-king s922x from Gearbest too, and my shipping date keeps getting pushed back as well. So you're not alone. The same thing happened when I ordered the x96 max s905x2. We will receive our boxes eventually.

Also, for anyone who received their gt-king already, has anyone checked to see if the stock firmware is lying about the amount of RAM? I read that Beelink was selling 3gb RAM gt-ultimates that were actually only 2gb RAM but the stock firmware displayed 3gb RAM. People figured out that it was only 2gb RAM once they installed custom firmware. This has me worried about buying Beelink boxes.

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry be happy it will happen all things new can have issues with shipping

Can someone test the video Codec VC-1. I have several BlueRay rips that are encoded with that codec, and all my devices, except the Nvidia Shield, stutter. All my boxes say that they support hardware decoding of VC-1, but they do not. You can test by playing in Kodi, and hitting the keys "ctrl", "shift" and the letter "o" at the same time, that will bring up the overlay that shows any dropped frames.

Also, does this box passthrough HD audio, NOT just Dolby Digital and DTS, but the HD audio codecs...

Thanks.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Was hoping you would get one and test these for us...You know you want to

I do not know whats is going on Beelink-Gearbest side,once again(in frankly) I do not trust Beelink Co.
      because I'v in the past very bad GT-1 Ultimate experience!!
      But this new Box seems more atractive/powered etc., and I say worth to wait&see it
      well after that if its not satisfy me than sale it very easy as "usual"
      BTH,I still awaiting Ugoos new AM6 Box too;in fact in the begining,I'v decided first to buy this Box but their release
      date too late(they said me Begin June) and when I saw "fake" Gearbest advert. which was Shipment Time;"MAY 16-18"
      so in this respect then I'v already ordered and after that they say "sorry" shipment delayed EndMay/Begin June WTF

From today I'll wait about 15 days for the shipment+15/20days delivery

++

Probably I place a new order for Ugoos AM6!!
      Get the Box and compare it without any "fake" or marketing-tool advert. review
      So I can see it which one is good/stable etc.,

+++++

clarkss12

I'v used many of Boxes RK3399 and AML series
      My last Box A95X MAX(S905X2)

Last Box played VC-1 very smooth and without any issue!
      I'v also many W-VC-1 video files(720/1080)
      I forgot now but in the past some of Boxes doesnt play even opened those files! or played but stutter effect!
      VC1 has not easy operable medias!

And Do not believe some of "advert" infos
      So,as they say more but in the reality;it does not!

Comment

Another important quiz for me "Video Playing"

Does this Box has it "Advanced Picture Settings">>> Color/Sharp/Bright/Contr etc., settings???

Note;my last Box A905X2 chip(A95X MAX)>> has it these settings but it Does not Worked??? so I got partial-refund[$ 20] !!

Did you test/check it?
        They placed these settings but its not effective
        Probably this issue AML or FW issue I do not know,and if its not work it why you place it

Comment

Does the Amlogic firmware on S922X still run in 32-bit instead of 64-bit mode in the year 2019?

How is Widevine L1 DRM possible on stock Beelink firmware that is not AndroidTV?
          But all streaming apps using Widevine L1 needs AndroidTV firmware to work not tablet firmware.
          Does the Widevine L1 remain if you flash custom AndroidTV firmware, probably?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            Does the Amlogic firmware on S922X still run in 32-bit instead of 64-bit mode in the year 2019?

How is Widevine L1 DRM possible on stock Beelink firmware that is not AndroidTV?
            But all streaming apps using Widevine L1 needs AndroidTV firmware to work not tablet firmware.
            Does the Widevine L1 remain if you flash custom AndroidTV firmware, probably?
            Hi ,

good Question , do they really have the RIGHTS for L1 ??? , we all know chinese Companys !!!

do they really telling the Truth ??? ,

32bit why not 64bit , cheaper !!!

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Tested gt king drm L 1,yeah it pass !
              Stock RC with air control need fix.Plug in cheap air mouse, from ****,work like charm.Stock firmware need to fix.
              A very interesting motherboard.This box could be very good, only the software should be upgrade,of course. The wi fi speed 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz wery good.My wi fi speed is 100mb s, the box reached max.Speed in 2.4 and 5.8.

Comment

Wait and Test it UGOOS AM6 too!!

Comment

Found a review
                  Beelink GT-King es un modelo de Android TV-Box del que presentamos hoy su análisis o review, en este dispositivo encontramos el nuevo SoC Amlogic S922X Hexa core que hemos visto en detalle en nuestra reciente comparativa y que viene a sustituir al anterior Amlogic S912 Octa core. Este TV-Box integra un total de 4GB de RAM

Use Google translate for English

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  Can someone test the video Codec VC-1. I have several BlueRay rips that are encoded with that codec, and all my devices, except the Nvidia Shield, stutter. All my boxes say that they support hardware decoding of VC-1, but they do not. You can test by playing in Kodi, and hitting the keys "ctrl", "shift" and the letter "o" at the same time, that will bring up the overlay that shows any dropped frames.
                  Thanks.
                  Not looking good as yet
                  Looking at a VC-1 file its Jerky Turkey, Kodi, MX Player, VLC, Just a quick test
                  Reading about it looks like a Issue on Amlogic

Not much can play it on Amlogic smoothly. without looking further I guess

My advice don't use VC-1

Looking further into it see what happens As I see the spec states it can

treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

Not looking good as yet
                    Looking at a VC-1 file its Jerky Turkey, Kodi, MX Player, VLC, Just a quick test
                    Reading about it looks like a Issue on Amlogic

Not much can play it on Amlogic smoothly. without looking further I guess

My advice don't use VC-1

Looking further into it see what happens As I see the spec states it can
                    Thanks for testing, Trebor.
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

"Bergamesk, I ordered the gt-king s922x from Gearbest too, and my shipping date keeps getting pushed back as well. So you're not alone. The same thing happened when I ordered the x96 max s905x2. We will receive our boxes eventually.

Also, for anyone who received their gt-king already, has anyone checked to see if the stock firmware is lying about the amount of RAM? I read that Beelink was selling 3gb RAM gt-ultimates that were actually only 2gb RAM but the stock firmware displayed 3gb RAM. People figured out that it was only 2gb RAM once they installed custom firmware. This has me worried about buying Beelink boxes."
                      "
                      1 comment

• trebor
                        #64.1
                        trebor commented
                        05-16-2019, 21:11
                        Don't worry be happy it will happen all things new can have issues with shipping"

Yes but what about my second question trebor ?

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My initial test see no problems
                    Working...
                    X