No announcement yet.

Beelink GTKing Amlogic S922X 4/64GB Dual AC WiFi-MIMI GiG Lan BT4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well,when my Box arrive then I will check this situation(at least for my request) is it enough or work stable etc.,
    be patient+

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
      well,when my Box arrive then I will check this situation(at least for my request) is it enough or work stable etc.,
      be patient+
      Friend your post =spam plz wait to pick up and after that you can write about that box

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Friend your post =spam plz wait to pick up and after that you can write about that box
        How did you decided that my post "SPAM"??
        Seems that you do not check/read all msgs here!
        And some one have this Box and commented whats going on,at least check Page-9
        For example Kodi+4K Stream video play?? if its not Spam or he did not wrong settings that
        Kodi not run 4K s it true or Spam etc.,

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he means you are going on a little to much about the same thing over and over again,
          It's not adding anything to the post that would be Helpful or Meaningful to a user.
          We all know by just reading around FT Media Players can be frustrating, when the claims that are made, are not true

Again,
          New Chip and Android 9 its all new let's give it Run before we say the sky is falling...

Originally posted by al8782 View Post
        I?m not able to play any 4K streams using Kodi with this box. I?m use real debrid with some 3rd party add-ons.

My Video resolution settings in kodi are greyed out. My everyday box is a dual boot LibreELEC Zoomtak T8 plus-2 which I run Kodi on Linux. I?m not very familiar running Kodi on Android so I?m not sure if this is box related or Kodi related.

Other than that the box seems to work pretty good for what I used it for. Not being able to stream 4K links is a bummer.
        For KODI use 4K Streams;Trick>>did you try to "Video Acceleration" settings to "OFF"(greyed out)??
        Or you can not change these settings to "ON"??? very interesting

Especially with "Realdebrid" a/c you always should be play 4K! and what is your Net Speed? over 25/30Mb?

Note;This 4K stream happen;when I use MagicSEE N6(RK3399) same as your position but when this two Video Acc.settings to get "OFF"
        than 4K stream plays fine-smooth!!

Also did you try internal Player for 4K Streams??

I also use Realdebrid a/c since a long time
        Last edited by bergamesk; 05-26-2019, 21:07. Reason: add.info.

Comment

For KODI use 4K Streams;Trick>>did you try to "Video Acceleration" settings to "OFF"(greyed out)??
          Or you can not change these settings to "ON"??? very interesting

Especially with "Realdebrid" a/c you always should be play 4K! and what is your Net Speed? over 25/30Mb?

Note;This 4K stream happen;when I use MagicSEE N6(RK3399) same as your position but when this two Video Acc.settings to get "OFF"
          than 4K stream plays fine-smooth!!

Also did you try internal Player for 4K Streams??

I also use Realdebrid a/c since a long time
          I had to disable ?Allow hardware acceleration-MediaCodec(surface) for 4K links to play. Only issue is now the color isn?t vibrant as when playing 1080p, they are a little washed out.

I use internel player, but wanted to try an external player like VLC or MXplayer. On problem with that is there is no ?play using? option in the context menu in kodi.

I would need to create a playercorefactory.xml for this. I looked at creating one, just stuck on what to put in the code to find the location of the apk I want to use.

Comment

Originally posted by al8782 View Post

I had to disable ?Allow hardware acceleration-MediaCodec(surface) for 4K links to play. Only issue is now the color isn?t vibrant as when playing 1080p, they are a little washed out.

I use internel player, but wanted to try an external player like VLC or MXplayer. On problem with that is there is no ?play using? option in the context menu in kodi.

I would need to create a playercorefactory.xml for this. I looked at creating one, just stuck on what to put in the code to find the location of the apk I want to use.
            OK I'm very well understood especially your paragraph

>H/W Acceleration;you should try once OFF or ON (example;my ex Box N6(RK3399) you should be "OFF" as both settings!
            And "COLOURS" not washed out!! 1080/4K all OK
            But if these two settings to ON(opened) then does not play!

But with before-ex Box X99(RK3399) you should be set "ON" but "Colours washed out" like as same yours!!

N6 and X99 Andro 7.1 !!

Probably trebor right;need time!! might it may fixed by another F/W (I do not think so but hope they fix it soon)!

And I do not except this situation because I'm compulsory KODI user ya.....
            do not like this happen;again turn my previous issues

So,in this respect you shouldnt play with KODI 4K Streams even your video files etc.,!! "Col.washed-out" all time!

Basic solution;use ext.Player such as "MX Player" "Col.wash" not a big problem for me because I watch my videos
            with MX Player instead KODI !!

And for KODI settings(if you insist to play/use this player)then choice/set "Player choice;MX Player)

>Internal Player(Default Player) I do not use this,some Audio/Video Codecs missing and may not play!!

>VLC OK you can use it(I'm not prefer this player)

So,I guess MX Player more sufficient for your request playing,start to try this player(its Free or go to PRO version but almost same!)

Of course KODI to supply more settings ect., but with colour wash action then you can not use this player ever!

++

Your last parag. sorry I do not have any experience for that,but if you know this try it pls and let me know+

+++

BTW did you flashed last F/W ???

Bye++

Comment

OK I'm very well understood especially your paragraph

>H/W Acceleration;you should try once OFF or ON (example;my ex Box N6(RK3399) you should be "OFF" as both settings!
              And "COLOURS" not washed out!! 1080/4K all OK
              But if these two settings to ON(opened) then does not play!

But with before-ex Box X99(RK3399) you should be set "ON" but "Colours washed out" like as same yours!!

N6 and X99 Andro 7.1 !!

Probably trebor right;need time!! might it may fixed by another F/W (I do not think so but hope they fix it soon)!

And I do not except this situation because I'm compulsory KODI user ya.....
              do not like this happen;again turn my previous issues

So,in this respect you shouldnt play with KODI 4K Streams even your video files etc.,!! "Col.washed-out" all time!

Basic solution;use ext.Player such as "MX Player" "Col.wash" not a big problem for me because I watch my videos
              with MX Player instead KODI !!

And for KODI settings(if you insist to play/use this player)then choice/set "Player choice;MX Player)

>Internal Player(Default Player) I do not use this,some Audio/Video Codecs missing and may not play!!

>VLC OK you can use it(I'm not prefer this player)

So,I guess MX Player more sufficient for your request playing,start to try this player(its Free or go to PRO version but almost same!)

Of course KODI to supply more settings ect., but with colour wash action then you can not use this player ever!

++

Your last parag. sorry I do not have any experience for that,but if you know this try it pls and let me know+

+++

BTW did you flashed last F/W ???

Bye++
              My box box has latest FW update 901K0.

Also could you explain how to choose external player in kodi? I look but I don?t see option to choose external player in Kodi.

Comment

well guys, sorry the delay on the rom... i have 99% done but i really have lack time to finish the rest!
                so i m8 rls it as it is.. as a beta or w.i.p., something like that!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                  well guys, sorry the delay on the rom... i have 99% done but i really have lack time to finish the rest!
                  so i m8 rls it as it is.. as a beta or w.i.p., something like that!
                  Good news, take your time, I will provide you feedback when you are ready !

Comment

Cooling on Beelink GT King is BULLSHIT!!!
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Yes not the Best by the looks
                      Mine did not have the Sponge Pad thing,
                      What were the temps you found ??

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        Yes not the Best by the looks
                        Mine did not have the Sponge Pad thing,
                        What were the temps you found ??
                        Maximum 76 degree in throttling test, and 78 degree in games.

Comment

I think the Tin Lid is the Big issue but they must have for Shielding and approval etc
                          I plan, not use lid and a hunk of thermal Pad between Chip and Metal block,
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I wait Ugoos AM6 on s922x. I am sure this device will be better and on the assembly and software.
                            AM6 will get USB 3.0 Fast USB, Bluetooth 5.0, WIFI 5.0/2.4 GHz with MIMO RSDB Technology Support, Wake on LAN function, active fan with control and other improvements.

Comment

great promo for this box at the moment only $89.56

Comment

• trebor
                                trebor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Guessing that is for the 2./16 gb unit ?
                            Working...
                            X