No announcement yet.

Beelink GTKing Amlogic S922X 4/64GB Dual AC WiFi-MIMI GiG Lan BT4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ugoos AM6 looks promising, but I wouldn't want it if limited to the stock 2GB RAM / 16GB storage option. To be competitive with the Beelink GT-King, I'd want the AM6 to have 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Otherwise, why bother with a less spec's device?

Comment

• blinkone
      blinkone commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the Beelink GT King thread.For talk about other devices go to the correct thread please.

blinkone

I just IGNORE you!
    If you have complaints some of things such from me or other members go to Admin
    Do not bother us

Comment

• neomode
      neomode commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello bergamesk,

You ignore the Freaktab Moderators for more then one Time.
      Now we Ignore you!
      You will get Banned for 7 Days for your Rude ongoing here!

Neomode
      FREAKTAB ADM

• blinkone
      blinkone commented
      Editing a comment
      All I can say its a good job for you that neomode spotted your reply before me.As you would of been gone for good.Enjoy your break and try and come back with a different attitude.

All the Doings of the Beelink GT KING can be found at

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-gig-lan-bt4-2

Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Does anyone have problems with WiFi cutting out?
      I just got the mecool mk3 and the WiFi keeps going off I will return it and get the gt king if it's fine

Comment

Possible good news for GT King owners, as it supports 8K hw decoding of HEVC, VP9 and AVS (30fps).

S922X revB and the A311X/D chips support 8K hw decoding of HEVC, VP9 and AVS. This means that both the GT-King and the KVIM3 will support 8K decoding. I don’t know if they actually support HDMI 2.1, so 8K output may not be available on them, but the test videos we tried seem to be working rather well with only 25% CPU load, which is VERY impressive. On the other hand, the Ethernet issues are discouraging. My unit doesn’t work at 1Gbit neither in CE or Android. Making it quite useless (for me)...

And rather worrying news for prospective purchasers.

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/s92...-king/5334/318

60% faulty is a high number and I would be interesting in Beelink's answer.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Just got one of these boxes today. Has SN/B922 with firmware 20190606 loaded. A bit fiddley to get setup with having to switchWifi on/off even though ethernet connected, USB not reading at first till I put an SD card in then it recognised the USB after a reboot. Strange but once up and going very zippy. Got 127046 on antutu 7.2.2 so pretty happy. I will play with it some more on the default firmware - I only use the boxes I have for streaming M3U IPTV packs so dont realy bother about KODI , Youtube etc. Only want a fast boot , zippy app load for streaming and good quality picture. I will try out some of the custom firmware once it is a bit more mature.

Comment

sesdave interesting,i am curious about your experience, I ordered also one yesterday.

I think with wifi it's possible to make Ota update yes? You made it or you got your box already with 20100606 rom?

Comment

A few more dollyroo's to save on GT KING
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                A few more dollyroo's to save on GT KING
                perhaps not set up yet?
                I get a smiley face, but not discount?
                until 31aug.?! How generous these days.
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

working ok here pick HK W/house
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Has anyone got the leanback launcher to work on this box. I installed, but it doesn?t show up as an option to make it home screen.

I tried ATV launcher and it runs very bad on this box.

Also does anyone know how or what is needed to customize the home screen? I would like to add Kodi shortcut in place of the movie image.

Comment

Did you try nova launcher pro already? I use it on all my different boxes, but i am still waiting for my King.

In the settings you can define standard home the launcher what you want normaly

Comment

Alvatech has just released a nice v1.1 rom for the s922 and b922 versions of the box. Nice clean rom - very smooth. Also includes TWRP
                        http://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-p...-9-0-pie-s922x

Comment

What is the latest rom and where can i make the download?

Comment

I already put link for the Alvatech rom which is a custom rom based on the latest beelink rom. There are 2 versions which cover all current models.

Comment

Working...
                            X