No announcement yet.

Beelink GTKing Amlogic S922X 4/64GB Dual AC WiFi-MIMI GiG Lan BT4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my box today, but first impression was not so good.

Installed youtube and also vanced youtube, but in the 2 apps the same, very poor quality, cannot understand this...??

When i click the quality icon (3 points) there is automatical level always with 480 and when i go to the 1080 (which is the highest that is shown???) i got pixels in the clip
    and when i load a 4K video there is also 1080 the highest to choose...

Anybody else got this problem? with my broken Mecool i could see also the 4K videos.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
      I got my box today, but first impression was not so good.

Installed youtube and also vanced youtube, but in the 2 apps the same, very poor quality, cannot understand this...??

When i click the quality icon (3 points) there is automatical level always with 480 and when i go to the 1080 (which is the highest that is shown???) i got pixels in the clip
      and when i load a 4K video there is also 1080 the highest to choose...

Anybody else got this problem? with my broken Mecool i could see also the 4K videos.
      Are you connected with Wi-Fi or ethernet? What are your usage for that box?
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

i am connected with ethernet, about 90 MB/s download speed.

The speed is not the problem, i use the same connection as with my old Mecool (S912) and also the same TV - but there i could choose until 4 k in Youtube clips. Don't understand this.

My usage is Kodi, Film-tools, Sat-IP etc. this all works normally

But i cannot understand why Youtube is so limited in quality with so such high hardware values of this box...???

Comment

My GT King with faster S922X-B chip...
          Attached Files

Comment

i am connected with ethernet, about 90 MB/s download speed.

The speed is not the problem, i use the same connection as with my old Mecool (S912) and also the same TV - but there i could choose until 4 k in Youtube clips. Don't understand this.

My usage is Kodi, Film-tools, Sat-IP etc. this all works normally

But i cannot understand why Youtube is so limited in quality with so such high hardware values of this box...???
            I have been using Superceleron's ATV port, then using Sasvlad's ATV port. All the YouTube 4k videos play perfectly. But there is not frame rate switching. I also dual boot with CoreELEC and the 4k video files play perfectly, even automatic frame rate switching works great.....

I don't recall how YouTube played with the stock firmware.

Edit: I did some more investigating of YouTube running under CoreELEC and it will ONLY play in 720p. I have to use the Kodi overlayment code to see what it is actually playing............. Visually, it looks good, even thought it is only playing in 720p.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by morzamen View Post
              My GT King with faster S922X-B chip...
              Wow! I thought the bigs were running Below 2ghz? Seems way fast enough for FT TYPICAL USERS.
              Yur Not overclocked, huh?

btw: googly YuTube is supposed to be non-detected by vance, and visa-versa I hear.
              You have the "micro-G" app key loaded, and ck'd yur through-put of streamed data?
              Yur on the nonRoot vance? ...just curious
              Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Wow! I thought the bigs were running Below 2ghz? Seems way fast enough for FT TYPICAL USERS.

btw: googly YuTube is supposed to be non-detected by vance, and visa-versa I hear.
                You have the "micro-G" app key loaded, and ck'd yur through-put of streamed data?
                Hi,
                This box comes with the new chip Amlogic A311D/S922X-B, faster and better.
                All the GT King boxes with S/N B922 come with this chip.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Hi,

Comment

Problem with youtube solved using smart tube app!

Comment

Problem with youtube solved using smart tube app!
                      strange, very strange... that has to be the solution. hmmm?

Comment

Hi,
                        I'd be interested to see a confirmed a311d device, my understanding is that is not a variant in the king. Can you point to an authoritative post for confirmation?
                        ed: though that would explain the higher clock speed, perhaps

Comment

My GT King B922 with the faster S922X-B processor brings a different board with a ISOCOM chip!!!
                          See photo
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                            Just curious, what is it faster and better than? And are the AnTuTu scores any faster and better ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Venusflytrap View Post

Just curious, what is it faster and better than? And are the AnTuTu scores any faster and better ? Thanks.
                              20% faster cpu
                              And read this link: https://www.cnx-software.com/2019/07...ideo-decoding/ Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190810-130518_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.7 KB ID:	780743

Comment

Still, NO 311 in the king. There will be no free soc upgrades by breaklink I assure you.
                                ...and the two chips DO differ. Besides, who cares about 4 to 8k output when the actual source media is either extremely limited, or non-existent.
                                Upscaling doesn't count for much, just splitting hairs....
                                Methinks?

Comment

Working...
                                X