No announcement yet.

UGOOS AM6 S922X TV Box Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the video freezing, on the CoreElec forum Portisch claimed that this is a known issue coming from the AMLogic software/hardware and on the Kodi forum it was suggested to search the FreakTab forum for alternative firmware but I have not been able to find anything here. Do you know anything about this DEcosse?

I added the issue to the Ugoos blog under firmware update 0.3.6 but there has been no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      How to install Magisk on the AM6

1) Under Ugoos Settings - Choose Root with SuperSU
      2) Now restart your device
      3) Install Magisk Manager

4) Restart your device
      5) Open Magisk Manager and grant it root permission with SuperSU
      6) In Magisk Manager's Settings choose Magisk Core Mode Only and enable it
      7) Restart your device
      8) Open Magisk Manager and under Advanced Settings(You need to use an airmouse or USB mouse)
      choose only the 'Recovery Mode' checkbox and uncheck 'Preserve AVB 2.0/dm-verity'
      9) Now click on Install at the top right next to Magisk and select 'Direct Install'
      10) Wait for it to finish and then manually restart your device by long pressing the power button on the ir remote and choosing Restart'
      11) Magisk will now be installed
      12) In Magisk Manager's settings, disable the Magisk Core Mode Only so it uses the full Magisk Mode now
      13) Also disable SuperSU root now from Ugoos's Root Settings
      14) Reboot
      Magisk should now work fully and you can hide root from apps or make your device Google Certified by using theMagiskHide Props Config module.

Hello,
      What does it mean to make your device Google certified if it doesn't have Widevine L1 DRM? Do you have any examples?

And for the audio of the AM6 Plus we agree which decode with Kodi or other application, all audio formats: DD, DD +, DTS, Dolby True HD, DTS MA, DTS-X, DD + Atmos, Dolby True HD Atmos etc ... like the shield TV 2019?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yougz View Post
        Hello,
        What does it mean to make your device Google certified if it doesn't have Widevine L1 DRM? Do you have any examples?
        Hiding Root by "Magisk-Hide-Prop-Config" module only will pass SafetyNet, which is what Google services is using to check for Root, doing this makes some apps work that check SafetyNet. You can't add L1 DRM if device doesn't have it from factory.

And for the audio of the AM6 Plus we agree which decode with Kodi or other application, all audio formats: DD, DD +, DTS, Dolby True HD, DTS MA, DTS-X, DD + Atmos, Dolby True HD Atmos etc ... like the shield TV 2019?
        Do you have the device? Load Aida64, look under "codecs" section:
        ac3 = DolbyDigital
        eac3 = DolbyDigital+
        eac3-joc = DolbyATMOS by DolbyDigital+
        ac4 = DolbyTrueHD and full lossless DolbyATMOS
        dtshd = DTS and DTS MA
        dtsXLL = DTS X
        Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 08-11-2020, 15:58. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Hiding Root by "Magisk-Hide-Prop-Config" module only will pass SafetyNet, which is what Google services is using to check for Root, doing this makes some apps work that check SafetyNet. You can't add L1 DRM if device doesn't have it from factory.

Do you have the device? Load Aida64, look under "codecs" section:
          ac3 = DolbyDigital
          eac3 = DolbyDigital+
          eac3-joc = DolbyATMOS by DolbyDigital+
          ac4 = DolbyTrueHD and full lossless DolbyATMOS
          dtshd = DTS and DTS MA
          dtsXLL = DTS X
          Thank you for your answers.

And the Google certification allows you to have Prime Video in HD on an android TV box (tablet)?
          Because with DRM L1 I never managed to get Prime HD on Android box (tablet) and DRM Playready is just for Android TV.

Comment

• mo123
            mo123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Google Certification has nothing to do with DRM.
            It is so some apps like banking apps or streaming apps can work that check these things.
            Some apps that also check it is Pokemon Go and the McDonalds app for some reason.

You can use CoreELEC to stream certain Netflix shows in 1080p.

Latest firmware working very good, they added whitelist function for framerate, they also made AFR work in youtube vanced app, awesome work, thanks to the developers, i only experience disconnect issues when using "Rii i8" 2,4ghz remote keyboard, i experience stutter and you write like "helloooo i hhas pproem". have tested all usb ports same behaviour on all ports.
          Sometimes the hdmi image is glitchy and box requires full restart but regarding everything else, awesome performance no crashes

Comment

Hi ,

please can anyone confirm that it is possible to copy and paste data

from internal to SDCard ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
              Hi ,

please can anyone confirm that it is possible to copy and paste data

from internal to SDCard ,

greetings / gefattern
              I managed it using Total Commander.

Comment

Hey Guys,

a friendly person recomendt me to ask here.
                I am planing to buy ugoos am6 plus wiith s922xj chip.
                With my minix wich runs on android 6, i have had the problem, that i could not t write to an external sd-card wich was used as portabel memory.
                I could fix this with an app. Android seems to have the restrictions, that apps can t write on external sd card used a portabel memory.
                Its an restriction by google and many, many people claim about this.
                Android 9 seems to have the same problem, look here: https://support.google.com/android/t...13445662?hl=en
                Now i am afraid that i will have the same struggle with the uogoos player like i had with the minix bevor the fix app.
                Kodi wasn t working correctly becouse plugins could also not write on sd-card.
                How is now the situation becouse this for the uggos am6 plus?
                Anyone knows anything about this?

regards

p.s.: also thanks to gefattern for support

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post
                  Hey Guys,

a friendly person recomendt me to ask here.
                  I am planing to buy ugoos am6 plus wiith s922xj chip.
                  With my minix wich runs on android 6, i have had the problem, that i could not t write to an external sd-card wich was used as portabel memory.
                  I could fix this with an app. Android seems to have the restrictions, that apps can t write on external sd card used a portabel memory.
                  Its an restriction by google and many, many people claim about this.
                  Android 9 seems to have the same problem, look here: https://support.google.com/android/t...13445662?hl=en
                  Now i am afraid that i will have the same struggle with the uogoos player like i had with the minix bevor the fix app.
                  Kodi wasn t working correctly becouse plugins could also not write on sd-card.
                  How is now the situation becouse this for the uggos am6 plus?
                  Anyone knows anything about this?

regards

p.s.: also thanks to gefattern for support
                  Hi ,

dont forget Ugoos Roms has "root" too , can switch on and off in Settings ,

and look the answer of User before ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I dont know in wich condition the user bevor (by the way, also hi Qt-Pro, used the sd-card.
                    It should be used as portabel storage and not as internal!
                    There is an easy way to check it, if apps can write on an external sd-card used as portable:
                    Acces the card with the filemanager from kodi an try to create and delete a directory.
                    If this works, it should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post
                      I dont know in wich condition the user bevor (by the way, also hi Qt-Pro, used the sd-card.
                      It should be used as portabel storage and not as internal!
                      There is an easy way to check it, if apps can write on an external sd-card used as portable:
                      Acces the card with the filemanager from kodi an try to create and delete a directory.
                      If this works, it should be ok.
                      Hi ,

maybe Mo123 can give you the answers you need , he is a real good Dev. and knows much about Kodi & your needs ,

you can for sure ask him with PM ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi,

I`m really hoping someone can help me.
                        I have a AM6 Pro and having trouble for crashing.
                        After crashing, AM6 Pro will reboot automatically but the screen just look crazy,
                        and I have to unplug the power supply cable to get it work again.
                        Really thankful if anyone can help me.
                        Sorry for my English.

The beginning of the log file is like this:
                        (Please see the attached log file for more details. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzkjz3zo160gbz5/log.txt?dl=0)
                        --------- beginning of crash
                        08-21 08:44:52.157 F/libc ( 3462): Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 (SI_TKILL) in tid 3462 (surfaceflinger), pid 3462 (surfaceflinger)
                        08-21 08:44:52.207 I/crash_dump32(20684): obtaining output fd from tombstoned, type: kDebuggerdTombstone
                        08-21 08:44:52.207 I//system/bin/tombstoned( 3528): received crash request for pid 3462
                        08-21 08:44:52.209 I/crash_dump32(20684): performing dump of process 3462 (target tid = 3462)
                        08-21 08:44:52.213 F/DEBUG (20684): *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
                        08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): Build fingerprint: 'Ugoos/AM3/AM3:9/PPR1.180610.011/20191107:userdebug/release-keys'
                        08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): Revision: '0'
                        08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): ABI: 'arm'
                        08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): pid: 3462, tid: 3462, name: surfaceflinger >>> /system/bin/surfaceflinger <<<

Comment

Originally posted by kuuou View Post
                          Hi,

I`m really hoping someone can help me.
                          I have a AM6 Pro and having trouble for crashing.
                          After crashing, AM6 Pro will reboot automatically but the screen just look crazy,
                          and I have to unplug the power supply cable to get it work again.
                          Really thankful if anyone can help me.
                          Sorry for my English.

The beginning of the log file is like this:
                          (Please see the attached log file for more details. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzkjz3zo160gbz5/log.txt?dl=0)
                          --------- beginning of crash
                          08-21 08:44:52.157 F/libc ( 3462): Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 (SI_TKILL) in tid 3462 (surfaceflinger), pid 3462 (surfaceflinger)
                          08-21 08:44:52.207 I/crash_dump32(20684): obtaining output fd from tombstoned, type: kDebuggerdTombstone
                          08-21 08:44:52.207 I//system/bin/tombstoned( 3528): received crash request for pid 3462
                          08-21 08:44:52.209 I/crash_dump32(20684): performing dump of process 3462 (target tid = 3462)
                          08-21 08:44:52.213 F/DEBUG (20684): *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
                          08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): Build fingerprint: 'Ugoos/AM3/AM3:9/PPR1.180610.011/20191107:userdebug/release-keys'
                          08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): Revision: '0'
                          08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): ABI: 'arm'
                          08-21 08:44:52.214 F/DEBUG (20684): pid: 3462, tid: 3462, name: surfaceflinger >>> /system/bin/surfaceflinger <<<
                          You posted a log for AM3.
                          You should flash the latest firmware from here with Burning Tool
                          https://ugoos.com/rc-firmware-update...e-x2-x3-models.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You posted a log for AM3.
                            You should flash the latest firmware from here with Burning Tool
                            https://ugoos.com/rc-firmware-update...e-x2-x3-models.
                            Hi, mo123.
                            Thanks for your reply.
                            I don`t know why but it is actually AM6 Pro.(Checked with AIDA64 and CPU is 922x)
                            I will try this new 0.3.7 firmware but last time I tried 0.3.6, it just make it worse(more easier to get crashed).
                            So I`m still using the oldest firmware which seems to be a little bit more stable.
                            I`m now trying to understand what is this "surfaceflinger" thing.
                            Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by kuuou View Post
                              I don`t know why but it is actually AM6 Pro.(Checked with AIDA64 and CPU is 922x)
                              I will try this new 0.3.7 firmware
                              Of course it should be the AM6 firmware

Comment

Working...
                              X