Views:	301
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	822741Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	822742
    Originally posted by Adware View Post
    Maybe I am one of those who posted but my issue was not WIFI or LAN. I did not experienced issue on connection or maybe it is bareable on my end.

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about people who post on the 4pda and ugoos blog, that their LAN doesn't work.

I have made it easier for you to understand, and uploaded only some comments from the Ugoos blog.\\\

Let me know if you want me to upload another 30 or 40 identical comment from other forums

Comment

Here is another thread from the Freaktabv forum

Hi, I've had the box for a while, but kept it in storage and yesterday took it out, turned it on and connected to wired LAN. first, it updated the firmware twice (to 0.3.7 and then to latest 0.3.9). After that, wired LAN connection stopped working and is not recognized (shows as "not connected" in settings, and even

Comment

First am6 plus boxes have arrived, it's a mix of 0.3.7 and 0.3.9.1 , I have checked a few and so far I haven't found any issues with any, so I'm in jeopardize now if I should update or not.

One box, on firmware 0.3.7 I notice can not be shut down. When I shut down, it always reboots. Is this a known issue with the 0.3.7 firmware?

I have already enabled in the settings that power button should mean power off, and I also long press the power button and select power off from the small menu that pops up.

I also noticed that on 0.3.9.1 some buttons on my Minix A2 lite air mouse don't work all the time, especially the return button when in the settings menu, but they work on the 0.3.7 firmware.

Another thing is the task bar (is that the correct name) at the bottom of the screen with launcher 3. I have never been a proponent of that function, so now I wonder how you operate the buttons on that bar with the default remote? Seems you need an air mouse to use it, which of course defies the purpose of it.

Any suggestions or answers to my questions are appreciated

And one more thing, is it possible to turn off the update notification that pops up in full screen at each reboot?
        Last edited by Jancales; 04-19-2021, 17:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	822737Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	822738Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	822739Click image for larger version

Name:	6.JPG
Views:	308
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	822740Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	301
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	822741Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	822742

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about people who post on the 4pda and ugoos blog, that their LAN doesn't work.

I have made it easier for you to understand, and uploaded only some comments from the Ugoos blog.\\\

Let me know if you want me to upload another 30 or 40 identical comment from other forums

what I am saying was I am also frequently posting comments on ugos blog and 4pda complaining about ugos issues that I 'd encountered aside but not related network issues because I haven't encountered them.

to cut it short, it does not mean that many are complaining about a particular issue , should be expected to all users.

Comment

• mo123
            mo123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ugoos already responded to this network issue on freaktab.
            It was because of WOL, the LAN cable had to be physically removed and loose power to reset so that that change in the firmware could take effect.
            They also have a Telegram group where all the Russian users post questions and solutions, RC firmwares are posted by Ugoos to see if it fixes the users problems. Only when the firmware was tested by these beta tester users then a final firmware is rolled out by ota update to all users.

Someone experienced video streams and offline video not working after a certain amount of watched videos (like 2-4h)?

Its really annoying i have to restart the box so i can watch again, its like in youtube vanced the video will load infinite and not start the actual video also it does not load comments and video descriptions anymore, app goes freeze and Android says "Youtube Vanced is not responding"

In this state also every other video player (on or offline) does not load any video and freezes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
            Someone experienced video streams and offline video not working after a certain amount of watched videos (like 2-4h)?

Its really annoying i have to restart the box so i can watch again, its like in youtube vanced the video will load infinite and not start the actual video also it does not load comments and video descriptions anymore, app goes freeze and Android says "Youtube Vanced is not responding"

In this state also every other video player (on or offline) does not load any video and freezes up.
            Have you tried SmartTubeNext v11?
            Try to change the codec to VP9 or use AVC and check if the problem occurs with a certain codec only.
            It isn't your wifi or ethernet connection's lease that expires, check in the router settings, sometimes it set to 12 or 24 hours or lower, 24 hours works well.
            If apps stop responding, it might be the Youtube Vanced app version used that has a problem or wasn't patched properly from the stock Youtube app by them maybe.

Comment

ts really annoying i have to restart the box ....
              so you're saying when it goes into this default state that none of your other players will play? That is a real problem so I would check my logs prior to and including that time and you will probably have to start them prior to. I'm sure they're recording all the time things are being written but unless you ask for logs to be taken you will not be ableTo access them. Please share what you find? And certainly report it to SUPPORT.That's a real dealbreaker, as a matter of fact you should do a chat. Follow up with an email.

You've been a long time Vance user? Did you set this one up with the manager? If not you might try that. It's often under assault by Google and Friends. And I have had to freeze YouTube or compress it otherwise make it less visible for Vance to run and there's other time it seems immune to have a regular YouTube on board. Lately it's been a lot less stable, I don't mean advance they've always been very stable but the system that they operate in has taken them out several times. After the encryption I watch them take apart Vance and replace it with a YouTube. I'm not sure why but I think it has to do with upper tier software, it's flexibility and adjustability. Where with playing YouTube there's not much to it. You play it the way they send it but the Vance settingsProbably Machine viewed as problematic. Turn your logs on do a few things 40 minutes go back and look at your logs. Rinse and repeat
              Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

First am6 plus boxes have arrived, it's a mix of 0.3.7 and 0.3.9.1 ,
                I have checked a few { WHAT?} and so far I haven't found any issues with any, so I'm in jeopardize now if I should update or not.

One box, on firmware 0.3.7 can not be shut down. When I shut down, it always reboots.
                A known 3.7 software issue?

I have already enabled in the settings that power button should mean power off, and I also long press the power button and select power off from the small menu that pops up.

I also noticed that on 0.3.9.1 some buttons on my Minix A2 lite air mouse don't work all the time, especially the return but work on the 0.3.7 f

Another thing is the task bar, so now I wonder how you operate the buttons on that bar with the default remote? Seems you need an air mouse to use it, which of course defies the purpose of it.

Any suggestions or answers to my questions are appreciated

And one more thing, is it possible to turn off the update notification that pops up in full screen at each reboot?
                The reboot that you experience is a beelink problem. Sort of kidding it used to plague several of their machines. I've never seen it on my six pro, and it never returned to it in 3.7. I would work with it a little bit more, Continue to access that menu, you don't have it set for wake up when you move a mouse or an input device? You could also clear the cache for, I'm not sure what? Without having the box open myself, but maybe…System ui, Or Settings storage? You can also put in a third-party reboot app. You can either put that in one of your groups of apps across the bottom or you could leave it essentially on the desktop as you have to have one marker in the desktop not down below if you want to run multiple screens so I keep a clean small icon on the main desk top off in the corner and that enables me to slide right and I have a five day weather picture outlook on that channel and maybe something else may be an access to Drive icon but and I can run a third screen also by making sure there's an icon left on the desktop on the screen to the cheddar I don't know how many screens you could run I run 2 to 3. You might try finding 37 unencrypted, And run it. I don't think the OTA will run it because they don't realize it's current software, but you should be able to run it through stock recovery through the button on the bottom. Your remote but whatever flavor might be a little tricky it usually cues up on the left side or at the top header land then down , Across the apps that you have stored in there bubbles or they are drawers, but If directed after that it should roll across the bottom control is also forward, back, volume, hide, and power.
                go through your apps in the droid logic settings that's the one that pops up on the left from ticking more settings in the main TV app settings which is on the right. And set your parameters for your apps. Who has permission to do what and who has what kind of notifications you should be able to handle the update notification there and you can always sure you can turn off the OTA, In toto. And that would be my advice if it's trying to update 37 right now here is a possibility that through just an error in how you move that it actually goes ahead and starts and go you can't kill it I would just try and turn it off. That'll give you the option to use it when you want and again you move forward you can't move back
                to that I would say that again there's boxes got 100 settings, I'm exaggerating a little, it does a lot of things it has a lot of cities you know nothing about it. Get familiar with it before you go onto the next thing. The next thing is not always better sometimes next thing is big problem, little benefit and you've been happy as a lark for a year two years of running what you had.If it was me I would on 391 you're gonna have to turn on the log we were on 37 you would have to access the walls I'm not sure if you have to turn them on but any case I would attempt to run the same operations whatever that is your IP TV YouTube whatever you wanna do set up seven or eight things, or less start out with four or five things you're gonna do over 45 minutes, they don't have to be exact but they're relatively duplicate of one another. Kind a disconnect and then go check your logs and compare your locks for the two boxes 3.9.1 versus 3.7 and tell us what you see. Just do yourself a favor and play with the boxes a little while welcome run them set them up properly completely all the way down to the last app, having its parameters set and then run the box a while. I've got a power button yep I like a lot and run it on almost every box it'll get you into recovery and all these kind of things, or it would've when you had a custom recovery, but if you have route it will do a number of things it's very small, and I can't think of the name of it it just works but I'll try and send it over to you give it a try if 37 does not straighten itself out, you might call that in via chat and see if they have anything off the top of your head about it for youGood luck have fun, be patient

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

so you're saying when it goes into this default state that none of your other players will play? That is a real problem so I would check my logs prior to and including that time and you will probably have to start them prior to. I'm sure they're recording all the time things are being written but unless you ask for logs to be taken you will not be ableTo access them. Please share what you find? And certainly report it to SUPPORT.That's a real dealbreaker, as a matter of fact you should do a chat. Follow up with an email.

You've been a long time Vance user? Did you set this one up with the manager? If not you might try that. It's often under assault by Google and Friends. And I have had to freeze YouTube or compress it otherwise make it less visible for Vance to run and there's other time it seems immune to have a regular YouTube on board. Lately it's been a lot less stable, I don't mean advance they've always been very stable but the system that they operate in has taken them out several times. After the encryption I watch them take apart Vance and replace it with a YouTube. I'm not sure why but I think it has to do with upper tier software, it's flexibility and adjustability. Where with playing YouTube there's not much to it. You play it the way they send it but the Vance settingsProbably Machine viewed as problematic. Turn your logs on do a few things 40 minutes go back and look at your logs. Rinse and repeat
                  My OS is rooted with magisk, i run latest firmware, i have installed youtube vanced trough the vanced manager, i have no problems on other machines running youtube vanced, what really concerns me is that after that i can not load up any video on the box till soft restart, nova video will hang up aswell as any other player or app that tries to play something, as it is pretty random accuring i will try to make a video of it once it happens maybe the devs can look into it, do note i have AFR disabled for youtube vanced and nova video.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Have you tried SmartTubeNext v11?
                    Try to change the codec to VP9 or use AVC and check if the problem occurs with a certain codec only.
                    It isn't your wifi or ethernet connection's lease that expires, check in the router settings, sometimes it set to 12 or 24 hours or lower, 24 hours works well.
                    If apps stop responding, it might be the Youtube Vanced app version used that has a problem or wasn't patched properly from the stock Youtube app by them maybe.
                    I have no problems streaming with my phone over wifi when the box shows that behaviour, i will look up what codec is set as default, i have 2 am6 plus tv box'es with latest OS running, one (the problem child) runs via wifi 2,4ghz and the other is connected trough ethernet and i mainly use the problem child and i have not experienced that behaviour in the ethernet connected box.

i have checked they both are configured to use VP9 Codec. My router is always online and does cut off at 3:00 in the morning.

Comment

Question

When you remove an app shortcut from the homescreen, at the bottom a bar will pop up for a few seconds, which gives you the option to "undo" the action.

Earlier i had found how to disable that pop up, but I had to flash the firmware again, and now it's back.

Anyone can guide me where that setting is?

Seems it comes with the lawnchair launcher, but I don't find the setting to disable it

Comment

I have no problems streaming with my phone over wifi when the box shows that behaviour, i will look up what codec is set as default, i have 2 am6 plus tv box'es with latest OS .

i have checked they both are configured to use VP9 Codec. My router is always online and does cut off at 3:00 in the morning.
                        No the way I'm thinking that totally fits. It's the two gig and the software in the box. It's not a Codec either. Ashley there's a slight possibility you could be there but it still comes back to the software like I said though log your complaint with them under the circumstances,Not that it will help make sure that you have all your updates and your safety protocols on your router. Your router doesn't throw 5G, if it does try that. I've had a few issues lately with Vance but I finally got it under control and tell the update, And again that was just you couldn't allow YouTube to see that you had Vance you didn't say whether you installed it with the manager I think that largely took care of the problem but I made sure I hid Regular YouTube, or froze it. And I work the hell out of Barnhill and had lots of files. It was probably one of the most used apps I had run Without issue always.

Comment

Question

When you remove an app shortcut from the homescreen, at the bottom a bar will pop up for a few seconds, which gives you the option to "undo" the action.
                          Earlier i had found how to disable that pop up,
                          Seems it comes with the lawnchair launcher, but I don't find the setting to disable it
                          I'm not familiar with the lawnchair you mentioned.
                          The reboot app I was speaking of is called reboot small circle looks like a marble purple top and bottom, green center Shaped like two arrows in motion clockwise? Made by Pietrus. Small footprint as long as you have rooot and sometimes without, it never fails adjust the settings if you don't need a confirmation that it works pretty quick to.

The top bar is your notification bar, the bottom bar is your NAV bar. Are you just using like one app across the bottom like, six left to right?
                          I'm not sure if you're discarding them by moving in towards the desktop and they hang for a little while or are you still holding onto them with your cursor?
                          You can spread those apps out, of different types...
                          I prefer Vance stands alone, to the left I have all my video players and most of my video sources,,named it VidLib anyway, like a phone ui, ya just drop one on top of the other. The icon doesn't grow, but I'll have 15 video related apks in there. Now...I don't have to go back to the App drawer, that is my App drawer. I keep another with play store mail my browsers personal operations map those type of things. Then I have one that's my system bubble. And he's going to have all my file browsers titanium. root tools and checker, Busy box. Are usually stack the four most important ones up in the upper left-hand corner and therefore they show in the bubble all the time. And then one is pretty skinny and that has my reboot my TV settings and here lately I've been keeping TWRP in the app. Irrelevant here . Yeah and I want to think that if I take one of those items out I can either carry to the top of the screen to get rid of it or if I just kind of let go of it over the desktop it drops on the field and that's where it stays.
                          The funny thing and please confirm that on my box I always have to hang my mouse pointer off to the left to actuate any button.
                          or to load these icon markers at the bottom with more apps- it takes a kind of sneak around. From the 7 o'clock to 9 o'clock position and they'll usually drop Right in
                          and if I try on the opposite the 12th at 3 o'clock position they'll bounce across the screen or I just don't want to go in. If you struggle with it at all, you can take the whole collection, set it on the desktop and sometimes it's i easier to drop a new one in there and of course you can slide of left to right across the bottom of the screen and do it however you want to so I wish they would hire a little better or they were smaller but it's a lot more convenient to have them there than to continually go back to that big drawer to app 'central' you could say.
                          But you're right it doesn't come with instructions and there are some unusual things I don't really like the prior apps floating in the screen and I have that sitting there and I haven't really figured out how to use it triggered a timer to an end up getting stuck in it and not sure how to bail out, for anything is still active of course you take the square at the bottom and they'll pop up so that's good enough for me.
                          Just keep fumbling around you'll figure it out :-) mine also has a glitch where if you go to the TV settings on the right the main settings and you look at your apps when it first and reels it'll only have less than half your apps you get to the bottom and you say either all apps or system apps and then it recoils to the top and drops down and there's your 25 user apps below that your system apps and lately I have six user app in the system drawer,
                          and I never install them there. So, I don't know if they're actually running from system I have not paid a lot of attention to that but that's just a goofy thing that he does on my box and it has done it for sometime.
                          Last edited by ClarkKent; 04-23-2021, 11:42.

Comment

mo123 , ClarkKent
                            I once more experienced the behaviour in my am6 plus tv box, i was able to grab some logs from the box and i will post them here, i also made a video of it.
                            Maybe the devs are able to get something out of those logs, also i tried to stream video in youtube music, Smart Youtube TV and via browser, websites load fine but videos will not play and app freezing up.

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Comment

mo123 , @ClarkKent
                              I once more experienced the behaviour in my am6 plus tv box, i was able to grab some logs from the box and i will post them here, i also made a video of it.
                              Maybe the devs are able to get something out of those logs, also i tried to stream video in youtube music, Smart Youtube TV and via browser, websites load fine but videos will not play and app freezing up.
                              Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Comment

• mo123
                                mo123 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Did you try factory reset?
                                Some users report problems after a firmware update but after factory resetting, the problems are gone.
                            Working...
                            X