Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGOOS AM6 S922X TV Box Android 9.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    In that guide, it suggests that if that line comes back as above it says, "The message above means that your VIM is connected and recogized by Ubuntu."
    Are you saying the Linux burning tool cannot see it?
    the flash tool

    Comment


      Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      balbes150 said, "At the bottom there is a hole, behind it there is a button, you need to gently press it and hold down, connect the power cable and then connect the USB cable.

      1.) Push and hold the button, keep holding that button until Ubuntu picks it up, then release the button.
      2.) Connect power cable
      3.) Connect USB cable.

      While I do not have the AM6, that procedure is similar to devices I do have.
      got it will try again when i have a chance

      Comment


        There is a line in the guide that refers to this command,
        $burn-tool -v aml -b VIM3 -i /path/to/image It also says this, Note: For VIM3, you must specify the board with -b VIM3 or it will fail. For VIM1 or VIM2 you can ignore this. Did you type -b VIM3? If so, try leaving that out.

        Comment


          Hello guys

          I bought UGOOGS M6 it's a great device .. but I got some issue with IPTV streaming and YouTube casting from mobile they are not smooth I thing it streaming with 25-30 rete format only!!


          I didn't face this issue with my old cheap TV Box

          I made some changes on playback settings I choose switch frame rate to 50hz for 25 fps + switch to 60hz for 30 fps but nothing change

          When I contact the support of UGOOGS they sent me to here !!!


          Dear customer, we have no ideas at persent now, can you check with other users who have similar experience about this issues? Like fraketab forum? Thanks.

          Comment


            Originally posted by t.h.14 View Post
            Hello guys
            I bought UGOOGS M6 it's a great device .. but I got some issue with IPTV streaming and YouTube casting from mobile they are not smooth I thing it streaming with 25-30 rete format only!!
            I didn't face this issue with my old cheap TV Box
            I made some changes on playback settings I choose switch frame rate to 50hz for 25 fps + switch to 60hz for 30 fps but nothing change
            When I contact the support of UGOOGS they sent me to here !!!
            Use the AFRd app to auto-select the best frequency for playback. Put back original Playback settings to default or Off for frequency adjustments and use the App.

            Link to info about AFRd app :*Note: Must have Root access to use App.

            Comment


              Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

              Use the AFRd app to auto-select the best frequency for playback. Put back original Playback settings to default or Off for frequency adjustments and use the App.

              Link to info about AFRd app :*Note: Must have Root access to use App.

              The problem has been resolved


              Thank you so much

              Comment


                Originally posted by t.h.14 View Post
                Hello guys

                I bought UGOOGS M6 it's a great device .. but I got some issue but nothing change
                When I contact the support of UGOOGS they sent me to here !!!
                Hmmm? .....not a good sign.
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                Comment


                • trebor
                  trebor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Explain yourself.....?

                Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

                Hmmm? .....not a good sign.
                I think it was good for the user. But I get your point.

                At least they could have got the name right. "fraketab"?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                  But I get your point.
                  At least they could have got the name right. "fraketab"?
                  Yea, maybe....Herein lies the First Indacator!
                  Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

                    Yea, maybe....Herein lies the First Indacator!
                    I would not read too much in to it. They usually do OK, given time.
                    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 09-19-2019, 07:04.

                    Comment


                      hi
                      Does this device support passthrough audio? (for listening dolby atmos/dts:x from av receiver )

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by alirafaat View Post
                        hi
                        Does this device support passthrough audio? (for listening dolby atmos/dts:x from av receiver )
                        i wish i could answer you but my am6 died and i dont remember if it has it sorry

                        Comment


                          A couple of questions which someone might be able to answer please.

                          Has anyone tried a micro sd card bigger that the recommended 32Gb ?

                          There are two holes on the underside of the box, Maskrom & Recovery. Can someone tell me how they are supposed to work ?

                          Thank you.
                          Tony.

                          Comment


                            Howdy. Larger SD cards often work just fine. I am currently running a 128 G in a system that is spect for 32gig.

                            if you don't understand the other two buttons don't use them. To activate you disconnect from Power press one of the buttons, and plug the unit back in. The recovery button will open up a system utility app in the Base Hardware. It allows for wiping various partitions, and flashing new files, new ROMs, and OTAs. Once they get past the verification stage.

                            the mask ROM it's probably better explained by others here. There's supposed to be a reference to it in the link I posted, yet I Can't find it. Essentially it shorts the system into a learning or flashing mode, absent from the factory controls/ verifications.
                            Most usually used, once the factory ROM has been broken and the device is essentially bricked.

                            https://androidpctv.com/review-ugoos-am6-opinion/
                            Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                              Howdy. Larger SD cards often work just fine. I am currently running a 128 G in a system that is spect for 32gig.

                              if you don't understand the other two buttons don't use them. To activate you disconnect from Power press one of the buttons, and plug the unit back in. The recovery button will open up a system utility app in the Base Hardware. It allows for wiping various partitions, and flashing new files, new ROMs, and OTAs. Once they get past the verification stage.

                              the mask ROM it's probably better explained by others here. There's supposed to be a reference to it in the link I posted, yet I Can't find it. Essentially it shorts the system into a learning or flashing mode, absent from the factory controls/ verifications.
                              Most usually used, once the factory ROM has been broken and the device is essentially bricked.

                              https://androidpctv.com/review-ugoos-am6-opinion/
                              Thank you for the quick reply & the explanation.
                              I was going to get a Beelink GT King until the Ugoos AM6 came along which seems to make much better use of the hardward.
                              So far I'm very happy with the AM6.

                              I guessed what the recovery button was about but wasn't sure how to use it.
                              I had no idea what the maskrom button was for ?
                              The user manual is not exactly full of information.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X