No announcement yet.

UGOOS AM6 S922X TV Box Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you bought lately the Ugoos AM6 Plus with the S922X-J SoC what speed do you get, 1.8 or 2.2 ? What rev is ?
    Any suggestion where should I buy in EU , Geekbuying or Gearbest ?

Comment

I gived up on ugoos support.
      Still get crashing a lot of times everyday.
      Now I`m waiting for the black friday to get a nvdia shield.

Comment

any news if am6 plus will changing from 32bit mode to 64 bit mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Adware View Post
          any news if am6 plus will changing from 32bit mode to 64 bit mode?
          Probably if Amlogic releases the Android 10 SDK with 64-bit support and all the hardware components can get 64-bit drivers.
          Earlier Android OS's from Amlogic only support 32-bit.

Comment

Hey guys. Bought a new air remote from aliexpres. Airmouse q40 if anyone wants to look it up.
            pretty dam good except I can't use the power button. I tried programming it off the original one but it doesn't seem to power off the device.
            Had an issue with the back button also but was able to use the ugoos settings to map the button.
            However that also won't detect the power button.

Any thoughts? Says the device is a zy.ltd zy control mic8k

Comment

However that also won't detect the power button.
              The ugos tool for mapping can t detect power button, right, but you can use the option under: devicesettings/power - "additional ir powerbutton".
              With this i could map the power button from mx minix a3 remote BUT!!: you can only use it then to wakeup the device if it is in off, standby or hinbertantion state.
              You can t turn off the device if you map the power button from you custom remote like this.
              What you can do is, with the mentioned ugoos tool, you can define a button for power on your custom remote.
              With this you can send it the in off,standby or hinbernation mode and with the mapped powerbutton you can then wakeup/start the device.
              Also check the settings where you can define what should happen if you press power: off, hibernation or standy.
              You can also set the idle timer that the device should automaticly go in hibernation, off, or standby.
              Then you have an fire & forget box wich you can turn on with the mapped powerbutton.
              Another hint: if you press the defenied button for power from the ugoos-tool-mapping on your custom remote longer (hold it pressed), then a menu appers from where you can choose all power modes and even reboot to corelec.
              Another options is maybe the tool: button mapper: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mebutton&hl=de
              I bought it for the shield becouse in the free version it has mapping restricons.
              I use it for the nvidia shield and also with that, not everything mapping is possible, but on the shield wich is very drm closed, you are lucky about everything wich makes the awfull usage better
              On the ugoos player i don t need this tool till now.

Comment

thanks for the tips. Will try them out

Comment

any updates how to work the usb webcam in messenger in am6 plus? my c615 is video off and muted in video call. I can't find the fix. any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Adware View Post
                    any updates how to work the usb webcam in messenger in am6 plus? my c615 is video off and muted in video call. I can't find the fix. any idea?
                    which application do you use for video calls?

Is the image displayed on a large screen?

Comment

Originally posted by yougz View Post

which application do you use for video calls?

Is the image displayed on a large screen?
                      AM6 Plus ' default Camera app and other offline video editors work fine.
                      The issue when webcam is trying to stream the video online like in the FB Messenger and FB Messenger kids video calls in Am6+. It is being blocked by AM6+.
                      Skype, Messenger Lite and Zoom video calls work fine and no problem during my test while the webcam is not working on Messenger and Messenger Kids ' video calls.

Yes , you can't see the person from the other end of the call which is should be in the large portion of the screen but you can see my self in the video on the smaller section. the person from the other end shows "video off" status on my Am6+. While from the other end phone, they see you having your video off event if yours is already turned on.

Here is the sample error I am getting in the logs.
                      Last edited by Adware; 10-27-2020, 14:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Spastro View Post
                        thanks for the tips. Will try them out
                        @Spastro, hi, have u resolved this problem? I bought an am6 plus box and q40 air mouse too, same problem.

Comment

New Firmware - v.0.3.8
                          (Release Candidate available via the Blog - not actual OTA just yet although the OTA version is available for download, so you can apply manually in the updater)

https://ugoos.com/rc-firmware-update...e-x2-x3-models

Once of the most significant has to be the inclusion of Magisk!
                          Full list of changes below

Changelog 28.10.2020 v.0.3.8

1. Fixed some CEC issues with awakening
                          2. Fixed CEC bug when TV not turning off if device going to sleep
                          3. Now volume regulator in applications not work when CEC volume control enabled
                          4. Added setting for disabling volume regulator in applications
                          5. Added support of not IEC HD audio passthrough formats
                          6. Fixed some problems of multichannel PCM audio
                          7. Added setting for low resolution PCM audio (32 and 44.1 kHz). Supports only S/PDIF and HDMI
                          8. Fixed resetting surround sound setting after reboot
                          9. Added new ROOT function: Magisk
                          10. Now system automatic frame rate function does not change resolution below 720p
                          11. Added ability send pause and play events when video starts for system automatic frame rate function
                          12. AFR_CALC now works in all players
                          13. AFR_CALC now works even if system automatic frame rate function disabled
                          14. Added setting for showing display mode change message
                          15. Reworked Bluetooth settings
                          16. Disabled by default notification channel warnings
                          17. Fixed text color of some notifications
                          18. Changed color theme of Remote Control Buttons application
                          19. Added Menu button to Remote Control Buttons application
                          20. Added new functions to Remote Control Buttons application:
                          - Turn on/off Ethernet
                          - Start automatic frame rate (AFR_CALC)
                          - Sleep
                          - Reboot device
                          - Reboot device into update mode
                          - Reboot device into recovery mode
                          - Turn off device
                          - Take screenshot
                          21. Horizontal recent apps window:
                          - fixed some crashes
                          - fixed work in split screen mode
                          - loop scroll setting now work correct
                          - reworked deleting applications for mouses
                          22. Fixed crashes of some applications for touchscreens
                          23. Improved Ethernet connection stability

Comment

Originally posted by DEcosse View Post
                            New Firmware - v.0.3.8
                            (Release Candidate available via the Blog - not actual OTA just yet although the OTA version is available for download, so you can apply manually in the updater)

3. Now volume regulator in applications not work when CEC volume control enabled
                            7. Added setting for low resolution PCM audio (32 and 44.1 kHz). Supports only S/PDIF and HDMI
                            10. Now system automatic frame rate function does not change resolution below 720p
                            11. Added ability send pause and play events when video starts for system automatic frame rate function
                            - Turn on/off Ethernet
                            - Sleep
                            - Reboot device
                            - Turn off device
                            - Take screenshot
                            - fixed some crashes
                            Wow they added magisk in the firmware, i really appreciate that! awesome the DEVS still push out updates and make the box even better with fixes.

One thing i am missing or maybe i am just too stupid, a quick switch to disable AFR Function in some apps its unusable for example "Coub".

I really hope this fixes the wifi issues i am facing on the latest firmware, its like full blackout of the wifi module, its connected and everything but no app seems to load up internet when it occurs, only a reboot fixes the issue, for example on youtube it happens after you quick skip for example 30 seconds forward, the video hangs and if you close the video no other video loads anymore, force close app does not help its freezing everytime, also on all other apps same issue, only reboot does fix the issue.
                            This is only via wifi, ethernet no problems.

Thx Ugoos Team!

Comment

any news if they will fix the external usb webcam issue facebook messenger video call and the following errors?

3753:7693 W/TelecomManager] Telecom Service not found.
                              3413:3413 W/DeviceHAL]
                              Error from HAL Device in function get_mic_mute: Function not implemented
                              Background start not allowed: service Intent { act=Orca.PERSISTENT_KICK_SKIP_PING cmp=com.facebook.talk/com.facebook.mqttlite.MqttService (has extras) } to com.facebook.talk/com.facebook.mqttlite.MqttService from pid=14812 uid=10158 pkg=com.facebook.talk startFg?=false

Last edited by Adware; 11-08-2020, 21:34.

Comment

Originally posted by DEcosse View Post
                                New Firmware - v.0.3.8

- Turn on/off Ethernet
                                - Sleep
                                - Reboot device
                                - Turn off device
                                - Take screenshot
                                - fixed some crashes
                                any news if what will be the next release?

Comment

Working...
                                X