• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

any release news for "AM 7" ???
    AM6 versions is over

Comment

"AM6 versions is over" Hey Bergman! Haven't heard you for quite a while.... I thought you had left us. ;-)

Yes, the 6pro is certainly OVER for me!
      The Misguided Ugoos Braintrust and their Faux Encryption Fail, has elevated the word "Over" to a near Prophetic level in my world. This sounds a bit dramatic, I know. But in a very short space of time, a couple of weeks, it has changed my universe more than the past 17 infamous months of our Covid Adventure. (aka: CCP Plague)
      I will disclose a partial why shortly. I would be more complete in my why, but I am still- and may remain in the dark, as to complete understanding.
      The "How" is a lengthy, lengthy subject. Also incomplete. But I will share just a little of that, and more when it's sequenced better, for a clear as possible, easier to understand and accept as validated.
      But first, if you'll indulge me? ...I have a few questions of my tech "comrades". And I certainly consider almost all of you*, my superiors in this field. (*surely, Somebody here, know less than I?) But, Being a 'Real Novice' -regardless of what it says below my moniker, I come asking help. A serious assist, for a very serious issue... I have spoken to very few people a few here, a few elsewhere. The almost universal response seems to be, as if I had my fly down, or large wet spot on the front of my pants. So most at least acknowledge, minimize or defer, failing to offer even a passing condolence. I'm pretty sure they're shaking their heads, as they walk away,.. "I think there might be something wrong with that guy"! So, I also ask the many 'Boxers' that look in, but never post and probably are not even members~ please, your knowledge assist. If possible.

I contend that this is an issue that Begins and ends with the controlling management of UGO. Through a month to six weeks Arab mostly regular contact with customer support, which would be the two young ladies predominately and a lot of miss direction, non-answer answers, or conflicting information… I have gotten nowhere. A gentleman I think, a tech, I think did come online with a four paragraph communication and in two of those need more clarity than the young ladies did in the past four weeks he asked for some documentation I returned it plus as you know more than they asked for. Then no follow up from him and the girls go dark, standard intro, I sign in, they've left the room – t
      o never return.And I with my initial doubt, or refusal to believe my lying eyes. Let the thing stretch out to six weeks.
      Because The first part of this miserably long story has drug out longer than I intended, and I always intended to bring this to break tab to this thread. For various reasons I delayed. The biggest contributor probably being an unwillingness to believeMy lying eyes. Plus it's on Pleasant Inn, at this point not 150% certified factual so I don't throw these kind of things around lightly. Let me diverge just a minute my youngest son is approaching his mid-30s so I'm not a child my son is probably above the mean average for age of members here. And while I'm not an IT geek, being in the services, and design fabrication construction on site services and some 38 states dealing with literally thousands and thousands of customers on site from emergency response in chemical plants, Two governors mansion that held a future president to Pope would truck drivers and sharecroppers on their less traveled and out of the way turf, In any one of a half-dozen southern US states...I've been extremely fortunate, blessed and humbled at the perspective that is allowed me to soak up. It is probably my most cherished possession. I tell you this in the hopes that you'll understand I come at this from the feeling that greatness is all around us in big and small things and in people regardless of their stand in the world or our society at any given time. I've worked for a couple of companies that when there was an error a glitch a problem they wanted to find out who is responsible. Undoubtedly to buy for punishment to correct the problem I guess. My philosophy has always been if it's habitual then we probably need to deal with that otherwise let's find out where the wheels came off and screw the nuts on tighter so some gravel in the ditch just make sure the wheels don't come off anymore under those similar circumstances. I tell you this though that you understand I'm approaching this "" challenge in the hopes that it can be corrected. And if you have the knowledge you're willing to offer it it could be that you bridged the gap that was a linchpin to the solution. I think. Point is, This challenge has turned my world upside down attempts to change that perspective that taken 35-45 years to accomplish but I still come with us without malice, but a quest for a solution, to make a wrong right.Could be that I'm just growing more naïve?
      Let's get on with questions, and I'll get out of here I need a contact person within Hugo's I have not really been successful to find that person in their upper management, I do know that from the webpage that James is the operations manager of the Ugoos shop? So my first question is does anybody know the structure management structure of that company and who might be above James in that structure. Because I don't think he's a shot collar on this one. The girls tell me or maybe it's the site tells me it's a company employee owned operation. That one makes me roll my eyes I just that's the first time I've heard about that are coming out of China?

then my combine next set of questions is preceded by the fact that I have often run a log cat on whatever machine I have and I use a CPU manager or advisor that keeps track of what frequencies are running at what percentage around what our temperatures are etc. etc. again on any one of the last half dozen boxes 3.91 came with a log cabin all you have to do is turn it on so but no CPU manager so with my issues I would ask you does anybody run some extensive log couch has anybody noticed some thermal issues some hangs some pages it take a while to go ahead and fill out have you ever reached over there and grab your box and noticed that it's running warmer? Because mine does to the tune of like 35% it's in my mind I run away it's up around 165° my boxes never run that warm I won't let them I think the rock chip, I just make sure it has ventilation and I keep them below 145 and the Hugo's without much help keep it down below 125° or at 125 now I probably don't run it as hard as some of you guys but I don't cut any slack and I'll run about 80 absolute thing or not I don't keep them open at the same time but I'm asking for a lot out of the box and it's always given it.98% of the time without issue. It is, or was a fantastic box I was very happy with it. And while many miles are known as the insatiable mail and I'm pretty anal about a lot of things but I was running a pioneer plasma off of it and I like my movies and I use this as a sbc . It gets me through any business task I need to do anything onto the graphics the recreation it was pretty much support ticket that's how come I disappeared for a while I didn't have to tinker and it was pretty durable to it would take my technology which is you know try and work the program try and read what my Waze put on paper and follow it and then if that doesn't work well push every button until you either break it or it comes around in that work most of the time. Ha haPretty much serious too.

my first box with the two gig ram I just couldn't run it leaning up to not use almost all the ram without any reserves so I turned it back in they were shorthanded you know they were coming off the line and going straight to customers this box was redirected out of Belarus or somewhere like that and ship to me. So it was not directed for US market, not that that probably has anything to do with ithis, but?
      it seems along with my encrypted software I got a little lagniappe. I guess the French will know what I mean some of the others will scratch their head so before sending you to the dictionary that means a little extra a little surprise so I am not sure of the kind of malware have it written down but it is one of the more serious, And one of the most relentless things I've observed in my entire life. Because it is into everything at breakneck speed it knows almost every trick in the book that I can imagine and if this had a real time battery in it I don't know what it would do would probably set the box on fire actually, Due to the heat. I just Collett spyware and it's not just spyware it is one of the most sophisticated things I've ever seen it's fascinating and intriguing if we're not happening to your device but it'll run that log cat into the ground it does so much so fast and it's all over the map it's like a four or five person Black ops team so far I haven't had any monetary, banking issues stolen but it wasn't long and I figured out that it was gathering these things up and send them up the hill so my data because I'm in a temporary living environment is running off the hotspot from my phone once I figured out it was using the Cannes I cut it off from that easier said than done. And I cut it off from a printer that a neighbor leaves it open without security because it was going to that it check the HDMI cable go onto my little 25 inch dumb TV, brand new but again dumb so we can't use it but then it's onto the next thing I had a B link GT one with a custom wrong from Alvatech, that had been sitting in reserve will probably put it in another room but I didn't need it so it sat on the shelf I brought it out and I'm pretty sure that I contaminated it by using a thumb drive that it touch the AM6.
      Big mistake I know and I use that thumb drive to either try and pull some of the data out or to inject some of my own data because it take an hour my SSD and another 700 gigs of external memory I had nothing left. So in a very short period of time same issue started showing up in the GT want it lost route it lost the ability to read the external memory. That machine because of its small size did run warm and so the heat was just starting to kill it so I shut it down. Then in storage I brought out my magicsee N6 RK3399 and my me cool M8s pro with Guest really slick little "nano" rom.
      by this time I had gotten a new thumb drive at least one and for the meat cool I got a fresh load of Chad's ROM and did a reflash of that. Back to the a.m. six I was able to get into to three system piles and encrypted the whole pile boom Kildair shit. Not only that but the idiots want to DX ternal memory to play havoc with it but I guess they forgot the key or somehow they stepped on it they couldn't get into it and I have the log couch from initially when they identified every every external memory hooked up to it and they had a four piece menu of how they could squash it you know one was mask this the other one was a raced the whole thing yeah I don't remember what the choice was bottom line, They took it off line. Later they couldn't find the keys to the castle. And I don't remember if it was me or if they stepped on part of the keychain well that kept him from getting into several things too and I mean when it hits a dead end like that it doesn't quit it just keeps it keeps bashing away at it and tries to loop around a different direction that's where the heat comes from and again if you were to leave it hooked up to daddy it's going to phone home and see if I can get some help so on the other boxes by the time I got them set up, try to restrict potentially them but download a log cat and then opened it up they were working like hail in them. The meat cool I did take them out of the permissions and did a few things myself and like the next day they were they they took me out put all their numbers in so that the administrator there's like a 45 or six administrator numbers and then lock the keys in the very last box again the M8s they just locked me out of every system file I mean I can't get into them if I do you open them there's nothing there and of course this just means route goes away every application that is a superior or a there's not like a dumb app it it it locks out it kills it mask notifications so that nothing is reported it's something I will put up some logs but it is something in so it's killed off four boxes and backtracked the hotspot into my Apple phone and as one of the administrators said here they really have done that phone down I cut my teeth on Mac desktops this thing is not one of them and there's several times I wanted to bite it in two or humid as far as I can throw it but it takes analytical files in the back and is struggling like crazy on stuff and it also eat it cooked the back of this iPhone from time to time so as soon as I can move some things to the cloud I'm gonna go ahead and wipe it and see if that helps the MH6 the last time it had killed off my TWRP and I was able to throw one of the temporary ones I had it and did a wipe on it and it went through an unusual reboot loading android-based system I've never seen anything like this before so I had some hope and and then I flash my "clean" rom..I think ?Iit's been rather confusing because I'm trying to save running things put Roadblocks in its way, get some data/apps/ files out, or masked. it's just been Like salvaging your furniture while the house is on fire. I have tried to take notes on four different machines that are burning right before your eyes so that I can kind of figure out what the Hells going on. You would not believe the speed at which it works and it is a supreme multitasker. And, it knows where it's going next. With it being there and in full force on the M8s 912 chip immediately after flashing and again I don't I didn't want to wipe everything so it wasn't the best recovery reminds me that is anybody aware of the burnable fuses on 9:22 AM logic chips? Why did they are a software fuse or whether they're speak to hardware fuses are you don't get any data etched in stone from logic about it but my understanding is that is why you cannot Return to an unencrypted device after this is Ron into it. Any help on that one anybody please?

OK so it does not say this hack furnished by UGO but it's 100% working to take over the box and to send out a appeal if I would let it there's no telling how much would be on the com's I know that in the iPhone it's it's using my data. And it took a little while to notice it not long not long at all but if it's not theirs it's the strangest effing coincidence in the history of the world and again the staff up there goes dark I've also written emails to the front office nobody ******* responds. As far as I'm concerned it's there's 100% without a doubt. I can't believe that I gave him four weeks of Dicken around before I started to come around myself so four boxes 1SSD 256 gig some high-end SD cards probably for those big volume three thumb drives, I don't know if it's done any damage to the hub it's look pretty intensely at my mouses my Apple mouse is running on my original setup. And again it knows everything it's been time in every file we're going to go with a keystroke voice recognition facial recognition everything people every thing it resembles state sponsored spy craft spyware. And for those of you who don't know the reason that you Geo is so far ahead of the other 200 Chinese box makers is because they make The box, the software Russian built. Back to the damages the items above about three thumb drives again I don't know if there's any lasting damage to things like a hub or a mouse yet in the iPhone 7 not new. But pristine. And while it had a date with somebody else as the owner I'm not sure that it'll wipe and stay white and that they'll be gone which kills the value of it so you know we're up to about $8700 at hardware and if you pay me 20 or $25 an hour for bed damage is about $4000 initially I would've been happy with a clean box clean a.m. six that's all I ******* wanted that ship has sailed. And despite the things I mentioned above. I got a hard on over Covid I know where it came from I believe it actually came as payback for what the former president did about resetting the clock with China it shouldn't have been successful in terms of knocking that man out but it did that's his fault. So but I thought I could trust these people I feel way betrayed personally the other thing is like nobody else there's plenty of issues with this software and it happens to be around the radios and related. Which also makes me suspect that some of your folks out there have issues but if there were 50 people like I am baby screaming to the top of their lungs so why my boxes why why. Now I can be pretty brutal on I'm a social justice warrior too but not the kind that is prevalent today and I'm pretty tough on wayward institutions. It could be my government it could be a private enterprise that coach them into this I don't know I just I don't know why I would've been so brutally attacked and this is a brute force attack! But again if 50 people had it somebody would be leaking screaming to the to the top of their lungs and I don't see it out there yet so. Nobody wants to get involved nobody bats and I developer on three tab said well it's the same thing that Google and what not does I don't know if he doesn't know what I'm talking about but this is nothing I realize it's in the same realm this is brute force and my dad it was headed somewhere if I could get it out oh the other damaging thing is for the past 2 1/2 months I am security challenged everywhere I have to redo my passwords 20 times a day because they some of them I know right and they told me they were wrong and they're not going forward till I change the freaking password this Apple phones the same way it's Q to my fingerprint it will not let me enter some stuff inUnless I run through the password will after you've done that about 125 times and they won't go for variations of your last egg you start getting up to round 15 letters and less I run through the password well after you've done that about 125 times and they won't go for variations of your last you start getting up the round 15 letters and of course Google has a password locker doesn't work all the time it is plain driven me crazy I am losing my freaking mind and tell me that I found out because Google I went to change the password Google said don't worry about it nobody's asked for you to be verified and I thought what never heard that out from them in nine years I notice the spyware rates files it's looking at and I don't know that's a 65 we're not gonna mess with that let's go over there and get this OK then I noticed on some of my Mac addresses on my radio that Brooke and radius there and mine vacillate between 50 and 65 and there's a couple other numbers anyway that is a security rating or a risk rating i'm telling you they're killing me I'm about to lose my mind I let Google have it one time buy that mean on a 90 seconds apart do you challenge me on on a password on a 15 letter digit password so I just didn't powered these people over the last decade or so and made this SOP standard operating procedure this year we're all facing TOS are you better start reading them all 27 paragraphs because you have no right and no no privacy none how you're even giving away the privacy of the people in your contacts what do you have to do that what rate do they have to take it none of the first part of your guilty of it that's why Google gave up third-party cookies because somebody else is going to do it and then I backfeed it to him this is the essence of what I blasted them on and like how long is it gonna go on how many ******* password changes do you have to have and it backed off somebody it's gotten slightly better but that in itself has I'm telling you I have spent probably 12 hours doing passwords and hours more locked out of the shit in any case that's what I got for you and I can back it up with logs and they are something to see I didn't save everyone but I surely read a bunch going by an hour and I've got more than enough to prove my case to me it's criminal activity in there somewhere maybe not the first ones because we all went and got those that download they didn't send that through the air and so while but when you run through for more of my boxes in a telephone now we're getting into something I have not given it to US authorities because if they give a shit at all it'll end up in a stack of paper and nothing will be done. I'd like to be made half of hole and then well we'll see supposedly in encrypted because their software was being stolen and their sales were down I'll get this package organized again I'm not Mr. tech but I'll make it around most of the tech sites and I don't know the full story but there's going to be a consequence if I have to make it that is not healthy thing or ways to think of but somebody's got a call bullshit on this kind of stuff and I'm doing it every day with the data and with it I don't know about the euro but California's got that don't tell my daughter that up that one's a pacifier with no teeth means nothing. Even the site we're on right now. Please if you could assist me if anybody is willing to look at any of these logs I'd be happy to furnish them I believe I don't want to punish them to my enemy so there's gonna be a little something they're probably just publish them here or on my own thread here and my only other chance is I'm supposed to be calling my uncle I have not been in touch with him because of logistics for a number of years he is retired from IT Wayback in the day when I was a preteen... he had a motorcycle shop a big one anyway he made a career in IT before anybody knew to hang that word on it I know they wrote some software his son was part of the business and he was a seven-figure guy. More recently I talk to him and I know he finished up with other companies so but my cousin who is about my age but I will make a call to him and where that goes I don't know I don't know what skill level he has I just know that he did his whole life in IT so there's that. But if I can get some assistance from any of you and I know there's dozens of people out here don't know what's going on here almost to a T please assist please I know it's just about beat the snot out of me and I got a replace one or more of these machines and make sure that I don't get infected again. So before warned be on the lookout for where we're going folks this is gonna be it's gonna be all the time ran somewhere $58,000,000.05 years ago this past winterQuarter of 1,000,000,000,005 years and this started out as potentially around somewhere because of again the first thing I did is takeoff my external memory if they hadn't lost the keys they could sell it back to me I still want that back I'm sure that they covered over the indexes are wiped the index is the data still on the SSD
      I think you for the space I think you for the time building for the pages I think you for thinking about this and maybe doing what you can I pray that you stay safe, that you get woke really woke and I pray it never happens to you things get back to normal for me. Thank you! Good day good night be happy - tj
      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
        "AM6 versions is over" Hey Bergman! Haven't heard you for quite a while.... I thought you had left us. ;-)

Yes, the 6pro is certainly OVER for me!
        The Misguided Ugoos Braintrust and their Faux Encryption Fail, has elevated the word "Over" to a near Prophetic level in my world. This sounds a bit dramatic, I know. But in a very short space of time, a couple of weeks, it has changed my universe more than the past 17 infamous months of our Covid Adventure. (aka: CCP Plague)
        I will disclose a partial why shortly. I would be more complete in my why, but I am still- and may remain in the dark, as to complete understanding.
        The "How" is a lengthy, lengthy subject. Also incomplete. But I will share just a little of that, and more when it's sequenced better, for a clear as possible, easier to understand and accept as validated.
        But first, if you'll indulge me? ...I have a few questions of my tech "comrades". And I certainly consider almost all of you*, my superiors in this field. (*surely, Somebody here, know less than I?) But, Being a 'Real Novice' -regardless of what it says below my moniker, I come asking help. A serious assist, for a very serious issue... I have spoken to very few people a few here, a few elsewhere. The almost universal response seems to be, as if I had my fly down, or large wet spot on the front of my pants. So most at least acknowledge, minimize or defer, failing to offer even a passing condolence. I'm pretty sure they're shaking their heads, as they walk away,.. "I think there might be something wrong with that guy"! So, I also ask the many 'Boxers' that look in, but never post and probably are not even members~ please, your knowledge assist. If possible.

I contend that this is an issue that Begins and ends with the controlling management of UGO. Through a month to six weeks Arab mostly regular contact with customer support, which would be the two young ladies predominately and a lot of miss direction, non-answer answers, or conflicting information… I have gotten nowhere. A gentleman I think, a tech, I think did come online with a four paragraph communication and in two of those need more clarity than the young ladies did in the past four weeks he asked for some documentation I returned it plus as you know more than they asked for. Then no follow up from him and the girls go dark, standard intro, I sign in, they've left the room – t
        o never return.And I with my initial doubt, or refusal to believe my lying eyes. Let the thing stretch out to six weeks.
        Because The first part of this miserably long story has drug out longer than I intended, and I always intended to bring this to break tab to this thread. For various reasons I delayed. The biggest contributor probably being an unwillingness to believeMy lying eyes. Plus it's on Pleasant Inn, at this point not 150% certified factual so I don't throw these kind of things around lightly. Let me diverge just a minute my youngest son is approaching his mid-30s so I'm not a child my son is probably above the mean average for age of members here. And while I'm not an IT geek, being in the services, and design fabrication construction on site services and some 38 states dealing with literally thousands and thousands of customers on site from emergency response in chemical plants, Two governors mansion that held a future president to Pope would truck drivers and sharecroppers on their less traveled and out of the way turf, In any one of a half-dozen southern US states...I've been extremely fortunate, blessed and humbled at the perspective that is allowed me to soak up. It is probably my most cherished possession. I tell you this in the hopes that you'll understand I come at this from the feeling that greatness is all around us in big and small things and in people regardless of their stand in the world or our society at any given time. I've worked for a couple of companies that when there was an error a glitch a problem they wanted to find out who is responsible. Undoubtedly to buy for punishment to correct the problem I guess. My philosophy has always been if it's habitual then we probably need to deal with that otherwise let's find out where the wheels came off and screw the nuts on tighter so some gravel in the ditch just make sure the wheels don't come off anymore under those similar circumstances. I tell you this though that you understand I'm approaching this "" challenge in the hopes that it can be corrected. And if you have the knowledge you're willing to offer it it could be that you bridged the gap that was a linchpin to the solution. I think. Point is, This challenge has turned my world upside down attempts to change that perspective that taken 35-45 years to accomplish but I still come with us without malice, but a quest for a solution, to make a wrong right.Could be that I'm just growing more naïve?
        Let's get on with questions, and I'll get out of here I need a contact person within Hugo's I have not really been successful to find that person in their upper management, I do know that from the webpage that James is the operations manager of the Ugoos shop? So my first question is does anybody know the structure management structure of that company and who might be above James in that structure. Because I don't think he's a shot collar on this one. The girls tell me or maybe it's the site tells me it's a company employee owned operation. That one makes me roll my eyes I just that's the first time I've heard about that are coming out of China?

then my combine next set of questions is preceded by the fact that I have often run a log cat on whatever machine I have and I use a CPU manager or advisor that keeps track of what frequencies are running at what percentage around what our temperatures are etc. etc. again on any one of the last half dozen boxes 3.91 came with a log cabin all you have to do is turn it on so but no CPU manager so with my issues I would ask you does anybody run some extensive log couch has anybody noticed some thermal issues some hangs some pages it take a while to go ahead and fill out have you ever reached over there and grab your box and noticed that it's running warmer? Because mine does to the tune of like 35% it's in my mind I run away it's up around 165° my boxes never run that warm I won't let them I think the rock chip, I just make sure it has ventilation and I keep them below 145 and the Hugo's without much help keep it down below 125° or at 125 now I probably don't run it as hard as some of you guys but I don't cut any slack and I'll run about 80 absolute thing or not I don't keep them open at the same time but I'm asking for a lot out of the box and it's always given it.98% of the time without issue. It is, or was a fantastic box I was very happy with it. And while many miles are known as the insatiable mail and I'm pretty anal about a lot of things but I was running a pioneer plasma off of it and I like my movies and I use this as a sbc . It gets me through any business task I need to do anything onto the graphics the recreation it was pretty much support ticket that's how come I disappeared for a while I didn't have to tinker and it was pretty durable to it would take my technology which is you know try and work the program try and read what my Waze put on paper and follow it and then if that doesn't work well push every button until you either break it or it comes around in that work most of the time. Ha haPretty much serious too.

my first box with the two gig ram I just couldn't run it leaning up to not use almost all the ram without any reserves so I turned it back in they were shorthanded you know they were coming off the line and going straight to customers this box was redirected out of Belarus or somewhere like that and ship to me. So it was not directed for US market, not that that probably has anything to do with ithis, but?
        it seems along with my encrypted software I got a little lagniappe. I guess the French will know what I mean some of the others will scratch their head so before sending you to the dictionary that means a little extra a little surprise so I am not sure of the kind of malware have it written down but it is one of the more serious, And one of the most relentless things I've observed in my entire life. Because it is into everything at breakneck speed it knows almost every trick in the book that I can imagine and if this had a real time battery in it I don't know what it would do would probably set the box on fire actually, Due to the heat. I just Collett spyware and it's not just spyware it is one of the most sophisticated things I've ever seen it's fascinating and intriguing if we're not happening to your device but it'll run that log cat into the ground it does so much so fast and it's all over the map it's like a four or five person Black ops team so far I haven't had any monetary, banking issues stolen but it wasn't long and I figured out that it was gathering these things up and send them up the hill so my data because I'm in a temporary living environment is running off the hotspot from my phone once I figured out it was using the Cannes I cut it off from that easier said than done. And I cut it off from a printer that a neighbor leaves it open without security because it was going to that it check the HDMI cable go onto my little 25 inch dumb TV, brand new but again dumb so we can't use it but then it's onto the next thing I had a B link GT one with a custom wrong from Alvatech, that had been sitting in reserve will probably put it in another room but I didn't need it so it sat on the shelf I brought it out and I'm pretty sure that I contaminated it by using a thumb drive that it touch the AM6.
        Big mistake I know and I use that thumb drive to either try and pull some of the data out or to inject some of my own data because it take an hour my SSD and another 700 gigs of external memory I had nothing left. So in a very short period of time same issue started showing up in the GT want it lost route it lost the ability to read the external memory. That machine because of its small size did run warm and so the heat was just starting to kill it so I shut it down. Then in storage I brought out my magicsee N6 RK3399 and my me cool M8s pro with Guest really slick little "nano" rom.
        by this time I had gotten a new thumb drive at least one and for the meat cool I got a fresh load of Chad's ROM and did a reflash of that. Back to the a.m. six I was able to get into to three system piles and encrypted the whole pile boom Kildair shit. Not only that but the idiots want to DX ternal memory to play havoc with it but I guess they forgot the key or somehow they stepped on it they couldn't get into it and I have the log couch from initially when they identified every every external memory hooked up to it and they had a four piece menu of how they could squash it you know one was mask this the other one was a raced the whole thing yeah I don't remember what the choice was bottom line, They took it off line. Later they couldn't find the keys to the castle. And I don't remember if it was me or if they stepped on part of the keychain well that kept him from getting into several things too and I mean when it hits a dead end like that it doesn't quit it just keeps it keeps bashing away at it and tries to loop around a different direction that's where the heat comes from and again if you were to leave it hooked up to daddy it's going to phone home and see if I can get some help so on the other boxes by the time I got them set up, try to restrict potentially them but download a log cat and then opened it up they were working like hail in them. The meat cool I did take them out of the permissions and did a few things myself and like the next day they were they they took me out put all their numbers in so that the administrator there's like a 45 or six administrator numbers and then lock the keys in the very last box again the M8s they just locked me out of every system file I mean I can't get into them if I do you open them there's nothing there and of course this just means route goes away every application that is a superior or a there's not like a dumb app it it it locks out it kills it mask notifications so that nothing is reported it's something I will put up some logs but it is something in so it's killed off four boxes and backtracked the hotspot into my Apple phone and as one of the administrators said here they really have done that phone down I cut my teeth on Mac desktops this thing is not one of them and there's several times I wanted to bite it in two or humid as far as I can throw it but it takes analytical files in the back and is struggling like crazy on stuff and it also eat it cooked the back of this iPhone from time to time so as soon as I can move some things to the cloud I'm gonna go ahead and wipe it and see if that helps the MH6 the last time it had killed off my TWRP and I was able to throw one of the temporary ones I had it and did a wipe on it and it went through an unusual reboot loading android-based system I've never seen anything like this before so I had some hope and and then I flash my "clean" rom..I think ?Iit's been rather confusing because I'm trying to save running things put Roadblocks in its way, get some data/apps/ files out, or masked. it's just been Like salvaging your furniture while the house is on fire. I have tried to take notes on four different machines that are burning right before your eyes so that I can kind of figure out what the Hells going on. You would not believe the speed at which it works and it is a supreme multitasker. And, it knows where it's going next. With it being there and in full force on the M8s 912 chip immediately after flashing and again I don't I didn't want to wipe everything so it wasn't the best recovery reminds me that is anybody aware of the burnable fuses on 9:22 AM logic chips? Why did they are a software fuse or whether they're speak to hardware fuses are you don't get any data etched in stone from logic about it but my understanding is that is why you cannot Return to an unencrypted device after this is Ron into it. Any help on that one anybody please?

OK so it does not say this hack furnished by UGO but it's 100% working to take over the box and to send out a appeal if I would let it there's no telling how much would be on the com's I know that in the iPhone it's it's using my data. And it took a little while to notice it not long not long at all but if it's not theirs it's the strangest effing coincidence in the history of the world and again the staff up there goes dark I've also written emails to the front office nobody ******* responds. As far as I'm concerned it's there's 100% without a doubt. I can't believe that I gave him four weeks of Dicken around before I started to come around myself so four boxes 1SSD 256 gig some high-end SD cards probably for those big volume three thumb drives, I don't know if it's done any damage to the hub it's look pretty intensely at my mouses my Apple mouse is running on my original setup. And again it knows everything it's been time in every file we're going to go with a keystroke voice recognition facial recognition everything people every thing it resembles state sponsored spy craft spyware. And for those of you who don't know the reason that you Geo is so far ahead of the other 200 Chinese box makers is because they make The box, the software Russian built. Back to the damages the items above about three thumb drives again I don't know if there's any lasting damage to things like a hub or a mouse yet in the iPhone 7 not new. But pristine. And while it had a date with somebody else as the owner I'm not sure that it'll wipe and stay white and that they'll be gone which kills the value of it so you know we're up to about $8700 at hardware and if you pay me 20 or $25 an hour for bed damage is about $4000 initially I would've been happy with a clean box clean a.m. six that's all I ******* wanted that ship has sailed. And despite the things I mentioned above. I got a hard on over Covid I know where it came from I believe it actually came as payback for what the former president did about resetting the clock with China it shouldn't have been successful in terms of knocking that man out but it did that's his fault. So but I thought I could trust these people I feel way betrayed personally the other thing is like nobody else there's plenty of issues with this software and it happens to be around the radios and related. Which also makes me suspect that some of your folks out there have issues but if there were 50 people like I am baby screaming to the top of their lungs so why my boxes why why. Now I can be pretty brutal on I'm a social justice warrior too but not the kind that is prevalent today and I'm pretty tough on wayward institutions. It could be my government it could be a private enterprise that coach them into this I don't know I just I don't know why I would've been so brutally attacked and this is a brute force attack! But again if 50 people had it somebody would be leaking screaming to the to the top of their lungs and I don't see it out there yet so. Nobody wants to get involved nobody bats and I developer on three tab said well it's the same thing that Google and what not does I don't know if he doesn't know what I'm talking about but this is nothing I realize it's in the same realm this is brute force and my dad it was headed somewhere if I could get it out oh the other damaging thing is for the past 2 1/2 months I am security challenged everywhere I have to redo my passwords 20 times a day because they some of them I know right and they told me they were wrong and they're not going forward till I change the freaking password this Apple phones the same way it's Q to my fingerprint it will not let me enter some stuff inUnless I run through the password will after you've done that about 125 times and they won't go for variations of your last egg you start getting up to round 15 letters and less I run through the password well after you've done that about 125 times and they won't go for variations of your last you start getting up the round 15 letters and of course Google has a password locker doesn't work all the time it is plain driven me crazy I am losing my freaking mind and tell me that I found out because Google I went to change the password Google said don't worry about it nobody's asked for you to be verified and I thought what never heard that out from them in nine years I notice the spyware rates files it's looking at and I don't know that's a 65 we're not gonna mess with that let's go over there and get this OK then I noticed on some of my Mac addresses on my radio that Brooke and radius there and mine vacillate between 50 and 65 and there's a couple other numbers anyway that is a security rating or a risk rating i'm telling you they're killing me I'm about to lose my mind I let Google have it one time buy that mean on a 90 seconds apart do you challenge me on on a password on a 15 letter digit password so I just didn't powered these people over the last decade or so and made this SOP standard operating procedure this year we're all facing TOS are you better start reading them all 27 paragraphs because you have no right and no no privacy none how you're even giving away the privacy of the people in your contacts what do you have to do that what rate do they have to take it none of the first part of your guilty of it that's why Google gave up third-party cookies because somebody else is going to do it and then I backfeed it to him this is the essence of what I blasted them on and like how long is it gonna go on how many ******* password changes do you have to have and it backed off somebody it's gotten slightly better but that in itself has I'm telling you I have spent probably 12 hours doing passwords and hours more locked out of the shit in any case that's what I got for you and I can back it up with logs and they are something to see I didn't save everyone but I surely read a bunch going by an hour and I've got more than enough to prove my case to me it's criminal activity in there somewhere maybe not the first ones because we all went and got those that download they didn't send that through the air and so while but when you run through for more of my boxes in a telephone now we're getting into something I have not given it to US authorities because if they give a shit at all it'll end up in a stack of paper and nothing will be done. I'd like to be made half of hole and then well we'll see supposedly in encrypted because their software was being stolen and their sales were down I'll get this package organized again I'm not Mr. tech but I'll make it around most of the tech sites and I don't know the full story but there's going to be a consequence if I have to make it that is not healthy thing or ways to think of but somebody's got a call bullshit on this kind of stuff and I'm doing it every day with the data and with it I don't know about the euro but California's got that don't tell my daughter that up that one's a pacifier with no teeth means nothing. Even the site we're on right now. Please if you could assist me if anybody is willing to look at any of these logs I'd be happy to furnish them I believe I don't want to punish them to my enemy so there's gonna be a little something they're probably just publish them here or on my own thread here and my only other chance is I'm supposed to be calling my uncle I have not been in touch with him because of logistics for a number of years he is retired from IT Wayback in the day when I was a preteen... he had a motorcycle shop a big one anyway he made a career in IT before anybody knew to hang that word on it I know they wrote some software his son was part of the business and he was a seven-figure guy. More recently I talk to him and I know he finished up with other companies so but my cousin who is about my age but I will make a call to him and where that goes I don't know I don't know what skill level he has I just know that he did his whole life in IT so there's that. But if I can get some assistance from any of you and I know there's dozens of people out here don't know what's going on here almost to a T please assist please I know it's just about beat the snot out of me and I got a replace one or more of these machines and make sure that I don't get infected again. So before warned be on the lookout for where we're going folks this is gonna be it's gonna be all the time ran somewhere $58,000,000.05 years ago this past winterQuarter of 1,000,000,000,005 years and this started out as potentially around somewhere because of again the first thing I did is takeoff my external memory if they hadn't lost the keys they could sell it back to me I still want that back I'm sure that they covered over the indexes are wiped the index is the data still on the SSD
        I think you for the space I think you for the time building for the pages I think you for thinking about this and maybe doing what you can I pray that you stay safe, that you get woke really woke and I pray it never happens to you things get back to normal for me. Thank you! Good day good night be happy - tj
        Boi wtf thats the longest thread post ive ever seen, TLDR pls.

Comment

Hi Clark

got recent A95X4 F4(with new AML 905X4) it just sucks!
          are they kidding us
          wtf

well,should we wait AM7 ??
          or wait RK3566(new chip)

but all these new Boxes sucks

like a BUGY Boxes hahhaaaa

weather so crazy hot right now so,time to cold BEER cheers

Comment

Hi ClarkKent that's a lengthy reaction paper. nearly a novel.

Ugoos support will not be happy when they read it. Ugoos Sales are polite but Support are not good taking feedbacks ?.

Comment

and Clark

A95X4 F4 (with new 905X4)

VC-1 1080/60 failed!!
              Kodi/MXPlayer/Default MediaPlayer all are suck for VC-1

But almost everytime they declare VC1-1080 OK!!! its totally sucks

Comment

[QUOTE TLDR pls.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is! Not proud of that couple of paragraphs could've been tossed but it's a semi complete story. About halfway down your time is going please we would've got the impression if you clicked everything by the second chapter and I realize you were making a point so great for you to except I don't know what you'reTLDR means that went over my head too long Samsung breed I do per chance you could read it and download it and save it for those nights you can't sleep
                Or two and thank me tomorrow.
                It is on point with the thread and since the beginning I wondered why this didn't get moved over into the ugo's
                Section? But if you stop And think about it it is not on right on top it with the machine on this thread the current events coming events . It also has to do with what vendors are all about sometimes which has been a topic for discussion around here but not very seriously I noticed that the representative has had I think two posts in four years? What's up with that? Seriously Machine are being sold here, her recent testimony and just look at the big account and they don't even bother to stop him. Last year and still ongoing it is Covid disclaimers nobody's responsible for the performance of anything because there's Covid out there. This year it's TOS how are you can't go anywhere or look at anything without having to kiss the cookies or ignoring is essentially Consent. I'm curious to know how many seconds delayed you have before it becomes sent or is it the simple landing that does it? It is truly ridiculous it's beyond conception in a normal persons mind that your business model one more into this and if I go and look at screws literally for a project I have screws for four minutes I've given away everybody that I've spoken to you in private messenger in here somebody has through me and vice versa yeah back in the day we used to think and then maybe pick up the telephone do some research and we worked for a customer base and that's the way we kept them too. If we wanted our competitors customers we knock on the front door and we made them an offer we put them through requisition. So I want to be paid for my dad or a regular monthly stipend and I want to be paid or reimbursed two for one on my bed with I mean we all are part of the success of people who wouldn't give us the time a day. When's the last time you go to google on the phone or really much of a direct email?So much to think about. If you can throw me a life preserver sense and he'll know if something like this sophisticated whether it's possible to be eliminated? Our lifeline. You know how to build a nice package by the front door of my a.m. six I'll get up the data and send it home to mama really like to do that turnabout is fair play. Tit for Tat..
                An eye for an Eye.
                I did try to keep up with some of the spelling punctuation. I hope you have an answer for the intelligence of speech recognition. Pass that along? Because as far as I am concerned if we let any of this stuff control much of our lives as much as it already does. We will regret it what your children or children's children have the option to do hard to say because it not very smart really it's not very smart, but it runs like a bulldozer.

Comment

Originally posted by Adware View Post
                  Hi ClarkKent that's a lengthy reaction paper. nearly a novel.

Ugoos support will not be happy when they read it. Ugoos Sales are polite but Support are not good taking feedbacks ?.
                  I'm not sure if your last part is a statement or a question?
                  it does have a ?. they were pretty much Worthless. Unless you needed Misdirection, or factually wrong answers to questions you did ask...Errors/ Incomplete answers (advise) for questions, not asked. All very civil. After all this was a plea on my part. And prior to understanding what I was dealing with so my request was for a script for Twrp. And then No roll back Rom. They sent me on a couple week goose chase to Mega "Secure"... "right there in 3.91" well mega secure does not exist! Taken down because of hacking. Prophetic? And other places. I did download 10 gigs of 3.91 at least and of course the rollback basically exact same name when were they should've given me was the Date of development. There is only one 3.7 upgrade, and one 3.7 roll back. They are Dated three months apart. They claim to have a working TWRP. They would not give it up they would not give up the location they would not give up the install script, they would not help with a user script. They did tell me to go to Xda, and 4dpa. To pick up ones that they knew about. Both sides have developers from FT. Another Master FT dev Told me that he has worked with them and consulted for several years. Becky and Nancy , the sales manager, wouldn't or couldn't refer to any of the three by name. A sales manager should know enough about their Device, and the newest 'improvement' on it...To fully understand that without specialized scripts, no custom recovery will install.......and Blatant bla, Bla, BLA,
                  ...WORDS......
                  ~reaction paper peice~
                  bla, bla, Bla, Words .....:......: military software.If that doesn't make me friends I don't know what will? Call them like I see them, after looking at them for an extended length of time that might be part of the why?!
                  Possible, after all strange days bros.The world has a lot of petty and thin skin people in it with a lot of power. Call me again nobody else has this issue? I think some of you do, to some degree. Best to system protection software it's quite vigilant it doesn't have any friends. Tell me your issues stem from the fact that this software doesn't like what your operating system is doing without them managing pretty much every move
                  it could be that my device just had the right number of that route based threats running around doing what they wanted to do which was exactly what I wanted them to do butter that would be the most benign explanation and it just went haywire I don't think that's the case. The targeted reports attack or a random one just to see how successful it was brought back home. Still There ought to be a dozen? 50, 100 test cases? Not one. As of yet, I'm not seeing it and you guys aren't finding it so… I'm left with my count....
                  ONE (1) Case confirmed, five known dead.
                  Last edited by ClarkKent; 05-27-2021, 11:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Adware View Post
                    Hi ClarkKent that's a lengthy reaction paper.
                    Ugoos support will not be happy when they read it.
                    Well somewhere in the first or second paragraph I thought I said it was time to get it out there. Believe it or not, public address and speech? Got a 94.
                    My serious/ critical business papers? ....Varies, but generally four or 5 to 1 ratio for idea, first draft -versus- power paper hit send.

so are you an educator, a recent grad, or just a really good memory. We did that thing we didn't have a title for it as I recall. By the way I did discuss the answer that was given to you couple of pages back. Who knows, They might learn something. It's my duty as a world civilian. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by cacildo View Post
                      Well, i was wrong. All of my problems with Kodi, audio and the ugoos am6 plus as a whole are definitely not solved

First there´s this problem. Depening on which video file i open on kodi it kills the audio on the whole system and it only comes back if i reestart

Than after the reestart i can try that very same file again and it has as 50-50 chance of working or not working/killing the whole system audio

Second there´s the volume button problem. If i do press the volume+ or volume- there´s the volume meter on screen.... except it dosent mean aything. It doesnt make it louder or lower the volume. I tried the menu that pops up with the volume meter and it gave me zero answers either.

Hi, I just read your post about the audio issue on the AM6 plus cutting out. It seems like the same issue that I’m having now too. Have a read of my post and see if it’s the same thing I’m describing, I’m looking for some help solving the issue too…

Hi, I’m looking for some help with an issue that’s started happening on my Ugoos AM6 Plus tv box recently. The issue is, I’m streaming some tv shows online and using VLC player. The file will play fine as it’s supposed to and then when I’m done and close the streaming app along with VLC player and then go into any other music or video file, like YouTube or Spotify, there’s no audio at all. Both YouTube and Spotify apps will work fine and show video and play the audio progress bar, just there’s no sound coming from either app.

I couldn’t figure out for the life of me what was going on or causing this, I was originally using MX player as my main video player for years before switching to VLC as I thought it might have been a bug in MX player causing this, but no.
                      I also tried wiping the box and starting from scratch to see if that resolved the issue, but that didn’t work either.
                      And I’ve just installed the latest 0.4.1 firmware update they just released a few days ago and still not working properly.

Now, in the meantime I was able to find a quick fix to this and how to get the audio back. If I play a video in YouTube or some music in Spotify or whatever and then go into the settings menu on the box itself and click on “sound” option, the sound returns instantly for some reason.
                      I just don’t want to have to do this all the time now, I’d like to see if anyone has any idea what the issue could be and if there’s any way to fix it. Has anyone seen this happen before on their android tv box or anything else? It’s driving me insane! Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Comment

• mo123
                        mo123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Try to set all the audio codecs manually in the settings.
                        Use Kodi as the video player.
                        Disable SPDIF, USB audio etc. in the Settings if only using tv sound.

Originally posted by GS2k20 View Post

Hi, I just read your post about the audio issue on the AM6 plus cutting out. It seems like the same issue that I’m having now too. Have a read of my post and see if it’s the same thing I’m describing, I’m looking for some help solving the issue too…

Hi, I’m looking for some help with an issue that’s started happening on my Ugoos AM6 Plus tv box recently. The issue is, I’m streaming some tv shows online and using VLC player. The file will play fine as it’s supposed to and then when I’m done and close the streaming app along with VLC player and then go into any other music or video file, like YouTube or Spotify, there’s no audio at all. Both YouTube and Spotify apps will work fine and show video and play the audio progress bar, just there’s no sound coming from either app.

I couldn’t figure out for the life of me what was going on or causing this, I was originally using MX player as my main video player for years before switching to VLC as I thought it might have been a bug in MX player causing this, but no.
                      I also tried wiping the box and starting from scratch to see if that resolved the issue, but that didn’t work either.
                      And I’ve just installed the latest 0.4.1 firmware update they just released a few days ago and still not working properly.

Now, in the meantime I was able to find a quick fix to this and how to get the audio back. If I play a video in YouTube or some music in Spotify or whatever and then go into the settings menu on the box itself and click on “sound” option, the sound returns instantly for some reason.
                      I just don’t want to have to do this all the time now, I’d like to see if anyone has any idea what the issue could be and if there’s any way to fix it. Has anyone seen this happen before on their android tv box or anything else? It’s driving me insane! Hope someone can help.

Thanks
                      Maybe problem with audio formats?

Comment

I have a problem with the screen, I tried a lot, but there is no solution to this problem. I will upload a video to see this problem.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                        Last edited by mosah66; 07-22-2021, 12:31.

Comment

Originally posted by mosah66 View Post
                          CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS
                          What are you trying to do, no one can guess?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

What are you trying to do, no one can guess?
                            look at the screen what look like

Comment

Hi,

I got a small problem with my Ugoos AM 6.

When I use Radio.net prime app on it for online radio listening,

this app seems to shut down / sleep my Ugoos after 2 hours.

I can't find the solution.

CEC control is enabled.

It ain't a power setting of my TV or Home Cinema system.

This I tested on serveral others.

It's only on my Ugoos.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X