• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated
    $129.00
    Ships from EU
    Geekbuying
    Last edited by trebor; 01-03-2020, 05:08.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

On offer at the moment.
      Europe-1 Stock | Buy A95X MAX Plus Amlogic S922X 4GB/64GB 4K@75fps Gaming TV BOX Android 9.0 VP9+ 2.4G+5G WIFI Bluetooth USB 3.0 HDMI2.1 Adaptive Sensor Remote Control online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Originally posted by maryann View Post
        That is a much more realistic price, although with the GT King and N2 having had many months of support and development, I wonder if the reduction is a little too late in the day to tempt purchasers.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Because I like a Boot Video Animation if they look the good

more to come
          A95X MAX Plus Amlogic S922X 4GB/64GB
          4K@75fps Gaming TV BOX Android 9.0 VP9+ 2.4G+5G WIFI Bluetooth USB 3.0
          HDMI 2.1, Adaptive Sensor Remote Control
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Well this does not look to shabby so far....lots to deal with here.....
            Very busy UI all apps shown a crossover between ATV and Normal Android, but more ATV

A few screen caps to amuse you all while I attempt to sort out what is going on it's very busy

Startup was Ok just let it load and wait a bit...first time:
            Tested both Ethernet and Wifi all good.
            Google login good, updated apps etc no problems

Then to get my head around this very busy UI,
            It's Ok, you have an option to change the Background image...

The game remote that is supplied has its own dongle, works like normal or air mouse, think it has a microphone, could not get Google to respond at this stage did not bother to much.

A lot of apps installed, how good or useful they will be is up to the end user.

A quick look around the settings and all appears to be there so far, and I even see a root switch that may be handy

As mentioned a lot of stuff/junk in the truck installed be of use to some.

All up to date so far

You can see the action games icon, all these appeared to be designed for the White game stick thing/remote

Games you shake rattle and roll the remote and things on the screen can happen

Last edited by trebor; 01-04-2020, 22:17.
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Looks very interesting.
              It will be interesting to see if its supported by developers.
              I should have mine in a few days.

Comment

It would be interesting to see what the read and write speeds of an internal SATA SSD would be in order to see what kind of controller is onboard.

On the A95X Max it's a SATA controller tied to the USB 3 ports, which yields read of around 150MB/s and write of around 110 MB/s, which are not bad speeds but it would be nice if there was a dedicated SATA controller onboard this updated model.

Comment

We can see by the Chips close to the Sata Port

GL3523
                  Genesys GL3523 is a 4-port, low-power, and configurable hub controller. It is compliant with the USB 3.1 specification. GL3523 integrates Genesys Logic self-developed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Super Speed transmitter/receiver physical layer (PHY) and USB 2.0 High-Speed PHY. It supports Super Speed, Hi-Speed, and Full-Speed USB connections and is fully backward compatible to all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 hosts. GL3523 also implements multiple TT architecture providing dedicated TT to each downstream (DS) port, which guarantees Full-Speed(FS) data passing bandwidth when multiple FS devices perform heavy loading operations. Furthermore, GL3523 has built-in 5V to 3.3V and 5V to 1.2V regulators, which saves customers’ BOM cost, and eases for PCB design.

GL3321G
                  GL3321G is a high performance USB3.0 to SATA 6Gb/s storage controller for personal storage (external HDD/SSD enclosure), ODD player, media player, and set-top-box applications. It integrates Genesys Logic owned design USB3.0/2.0 PHY and SATA PHY which provides more design flexibility and quality. From system point of view, GL3321G can meet EU Eup regulation on standby power consumption (0.5W) and it also passes Microsoft WHQL1.6 verification program, which can reduce time-to-market efforts for system manufacturers.GL3321G also integrates the voltage regulators to provide minimal active components on RBOM.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    Well this does not look to shabby so far....lots to deal with here.....
                    Very busy UI all apps shown a crossover between ATV and Normal Android, but more ATV

A few screen caps to amuse you all while I attempt to sort out what is going on it's very busy

Startup was Ok just let it load and wait a bit...first time:
                    Tested both Ethernet and Wifi all good.
                    Google login good, updated apps etc no problems

Then to get my head around this very busy UI,
                    It's Ok, you have an option to change the Background image...

The game remote that is supplied has its own dongle, works like normal or air mouse, think it has a microphone, could not get Google to respond at this stage did not bother to much.

A lot of apps installed, how good or useful they will be is up to the end user.

A quick look around the settings and all appears to be there so far, and I even see a root switch that may be handy

As mentioned a lot of stuff/junk in the truck installed be of use to some.

All up to date so far

You can see the action games icon, all these appeared to be designed for the White game stick thing/remote

Games you shake rattle and roll the remote and things on the screen can happen

Hi,

I like this launcher.

Can you extract it from the rooted explorer for us?

I want to put it in a95x max,android 8.1,they're from the same company.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by maryann View Post
                      Geekbuying seems to have have dropped it from listings altogether, which might indicate a very short product market life.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        We can see by the Chips close to the Sata Port

GL3523
                        Genesys GL3523 is a 4-port, low-power, and configurable hub controller. It is compliant with the USB 3.1 specification. GL3523 integrates Genesys Logic self-developed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Super Speed transmitter/receiver physical layer (PHY) and USB 2.0 High-Speed PHY. It supports Super Speed, Hi-Speed, and Full-Speed USB connections and is fully backward compatible to all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 hosts. GL3523 also implements multiple TT architecture providing dedicated TT to each downstream (DS) port, which guarantees Full-Speed(FS) data passing bandwidth when multiple FS devices perform heavy loading operations. Furthermore, GL3523 has built-in 5V to 3.3V and 5V to 1.2V regulators, which saves customers’ BOM cost, and eases for PCB design.

GL3321G
                        GL3321G is a high performance USB3.0 to SATA 6Gb/s storage controller for personal storage (external HDD/SSD enclosure), ODD player, media player, and set-top-box applications. It integrates Genesys Logic owned design USB3.0/2.0 PHY and SATA PHY which provides more design flexibility and quality. From system point of view, GL3321G can meet EU Eup regulation on standby power consumption (0.5W) and it also passes Microsoft WHQL1.6 verification program, which can reduce time-to-market efforts for system manufacturers.GL3321G also integrates the voltage regulators to provide minimal active components on RBOM.
                        I look forward to your test results to see what speeds can be obtained.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Geekbuying seems to have have dropped it from listings altogether, which might indicate a very short product market life.
                          Also not available on Amazon.
                          Still available on other sites.

Comment

So whats the problem with these again?

Why did amazon drop them off their site? are they burning up or what?

I wonder how much better these would do with a fan and better heatsinks?

Comment

i got a95x max many other boxes too
                              and i just ordered max plus, lets see how it is

Comment

Can someone extract this hybrid launcher and upload to mega.nz?

I use Amlogic customization tool to extract the firmware,but empty system folder,maybe tool is too old Android 9,no update of customization tool by Amlogic anymore.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X