Minixfreak_OS S922 GT KING """Coming Soon""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minixfreak_OS S922 GT KING """Coming Soon""

I been working hard on this firmware .... should be released in a week or two after i tweak it some more for ultimate performance .... Possibly help ricky as well for POISON GT KING edition .... Stay TUNED

Great news!

Comment

Great News!
      Thanks

Comment

Progress is looking great really trying to make it true atv and bug free ... Having issues with google services but will resolve and test some more .... This is an update so u know i havent abandoned u all

Comment

Looking forward to trying it!!
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Will it be only ATV? And only for s922 or for B922 too? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post
              Will it be only ATV? And only for s922 or for B922 too? Thanks
              i have only the s922x i will port to b922 version after i get s922 version good with no issues ran into a few challenges but trying to figure them out , and yes so far atv for now ricky will make poison as well and ill help him

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

i have only the s922x i will port to b922 version after i get s922 version good with no issues ran into a few challenges but trying to figure them out , and yes so far atv for now ricky will make poison as well and ill help him
                Ok I appreciate your work, but ATV no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post

Ok I appreciate your work, but ATV no thanks.
                  there will be poison regualr android for gt king .... dont worry when i get more time will work on that for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

there will be poison regualr android for gt king .... dont worry when i get more time will work on that for everyone
                    that's music to my ears

Comment

I loaded the ATV 3.1 as a stopgap until you and Ricky get the regular one together... It performs great, but I really underestimated how frustrated I could get with ATV. Haha. Trouble side-loading apps, not having access to a lot of the device settings, etc... It'll definitely work until the regular poison is ready.

Thanks for all you two do!
                      Can you post a link to where I can donate?

Comment

Working...
                      X