Spotted in the wild: x88 King x922

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Some app don't work and front display stays on BOOT.
    What applications are not working? I would like to try

Comment

Originally posted by destripa View Post

What applications are not working? I would like to try
      Well TV Zion for 1 and Tubi. TV Zion will not even load. To let u know I'm using ADW launcher, maybe that's the problem. But it works great on System v4.4. I'm gonna give the new X88 King v7.1 a try.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post
        I will give it a try and do so testing with the ADW Launcher and see how it goes.....Thanks so much for all your work, its great.

Comment

I'm using the ATV 7.1 and at the moment everything is fine, the Tv Zion app also works, during startup the first word SLIMHOUSE appears broken, but that does not matter. Very good work SlimHouse

Comment

I'm using the ATV 7.1 and at the moment everything is fine, the Tv Zion app also works, during startup the first word SLIMHOUSE appears broken, but that does not matter. Very good work SlimHouse
            How about display on front of box? working???

Comment

Hello...

Since I finally managed to flash this "X88 King" (very special part, Beelink & Co are a lot easier) with the current Slimbox.

I still have a question, but about TWRP. Actually works quite well, only since flashing the Slimbox 7.1.7 in the TWRP menu (via USB stick) I can no longer select from which source I want to install something. ONLY the internal memory is selectable ... Before this worked fine.
              The ATV patch cannot be installed either, and it aborts with an error message. Unfortunately I couldn't read, it went too fast ... Maybe someone knows a little more ...

Thanks, Camleot631

Comment

SlimBox, do you have a firmware for the Beelink GT King? I got the 922x version.....would love to try it if you do....THANKS

Comment

I have installed it and the screen works fine, for now I have not seen any problems, then I have installed the AOSP patch and the screen shows load continuously. Thank you very much for your work
                  Yeah I tried that also AOSP don't seem to patch over it, I went back to ver4.4....works best for me

Ops meant to say v4.3
                  Last edited by raruba; 08-23-2020, 12:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Camelot631 View Post
                    Hello...

Since I finally managed to flash this "X88 King" (very special part, Beelink & Co are a lot easier) with the current Slimbox.

I still have a question, but about TWRP. Actually works quite well, only since flashing the Slimbox 7.1.7 in the TWRP menu (via USB stick) I can no longer select from which source I want to install something. ONLY the internal memory is selectable ... Before this worked fine.
                    The ATV patch cannot be installed either, and it aborts with an error message. Unfortunately I couldn't read, it went too fast ... Maybe someone knows a little more ...

Thanks, Camleot631
                    I think the issue is that you are using the TWRP that came with the rom.
                    you have to install TWRP 3.4 first

TWRP AML SlimHouse 3.4.0_3

https://mega.nz/file/oLIQRKiB#Mqh60A...pD9ZED23xqow54

Comment

Originally posted by peybolman View Post

I think the issue is that you are using the TWRP that came with the rom.
                      you have to install TWRP 3.4 first

TWRP AML SlimHouse 3.4.0_3

https://mega.nz/file/oLIQRKiB#Mqh60A...pD9ZED23xqow54
                      Thanks for the information. I'll test this out today or tomorrow ...

What I also noticed (with the Slimboyx ROM) is that the "X88 King" does not keep the clock on the display in standby mode. Maybe this is just a different setting, but I haven't found anything ...

Last edited by Camelot631; 08-24-2020, 06:28.

Comment

Good morning to all.
                        I have made a serious mistake and as a result I loaded the recovery and I have no copy.
                        Could someone pass me the original recovery.img file from the X88 King.
                        Thank you very much

Translated from Spanish to English with google translator
                        Sorry for any mistakes

Comment

Looks like all your download links are down...I can't get to them.....?????

Comment

project SLIMBOX [xda-developers.com] ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                              project SLIMBOX [xda-developers.com] ;-)
                              Wow, thanks a lot...don't see the patch to switch from ATV to ASOP????....never seen this before....hes awesome!!!

Update X88 King...lots of apps don't work (Zion TV, Tubi TV, and ES File Explorer) on this version...actually some apps haven't worked since SlimBox v4.3 and Vortex v2.4

Going back to SlimBox v4.3, its the best for me. Alos like Vortex v2.4

And its the same for the X3 Boxes (x99 Max+, H96 Max, X96 Max+ and A95X F3) also...the v7 and 7.1...lots of apps don't work, at least I can't get them to work. ES File Explorer would even install apps, says SD card not found.
                              The old System v4.4 for the X3 boxes is the best one I have used.
                              Last edited by raruba; 08-27-2020, 14:00.

Comment

I tried last xvortex rom in version 7. First issue: many things was only in russian or sometimes english language. My slovak language in android was broked. Second issue: it is not possible change twrp from vortex to version from slimbox, which have support for many language in twrp.

Last edited by atirage21; 08-28-2020, 07:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X