Comment

Yep move along.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by greenstone View Post
        Hmm he is just trolling now.
        No what I was doing was putting an internet tuff guy in his place. Again, stop being rude and these things will not happen.

Comment

You wasn't being rude and calling me a troll when I fixed your keyboard issues a few days ago.
          Like I said, you're super dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkie View Post
            You wasn't being rude and calling me a troll when I fixed your keyboard issues a few days ago.
            Like I said, you're super dumb.
            You answered your own question about me. I was never rude to you. I even thanked you when you helped me. You are completely wrong. No one was being rude to you and the fact that you can not see this is the problem. Show me a post where I was being rude to you specifically or to anyone.

Comment

You answered your own question about me. I was never rude to you. I even thanked you when you helped me. You are completely wrong. No one was being rude to you and the fact that you can not see this is the problem. Show me a post where I was being rude to you specifically or to anyone.
              You know you were being rude. The though you could insult me then report me. No doubtin my mind the moderator you reported me to laughed at how big of a pansy you are. Of course you thanked me when I helped you, but today when I sugggested that to fix the clock someone should flash the boot.img you decided to be rude for no reason at all. You got emotional because your language was not set to English, and even after you were rude I still told you how to fix it. You're what is bad about forums, you only care about yourself being helped and you are rude to everyone when you cannot get help. Then you have the audacity to report someone for no reason. You're a clown, and you are not even worth responding to anymore so I am done with this silly shit.

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                Dumb, Snowflake, now Pansy....
                C'mon play nice

You know you were being rude. The though you could insult me then report me. No doubtin my mind the moderator you reported me to laughed at how big of a pansy you are. Of course you thanked me when I helped you, but today when I sugggested that to fix the clock someone should flash the boot.img you decided to be rude for no reason at all. You got emotional because your language was not set to English, and even after you were rude I still told you how to fix it. You're what is bad about forums, you only care about yourself being helped and you are rude to everyone when you cannot get help. Then you have the audacity to report someone for no reason. You're a clown, and you are not even worth responding to anymore so I am done with this silly shit.
              You thought I was being rude to you?
              I haven't said a negative word to you throughout any of those discussions.
              Point in fact the only thing I said was that the we were having trouble with the language because it was Russian and I was replying to the other person who asked if I was able to change it because he wasn't either. Also the language issues didn't just extend to the control panel but also notifications and other panels.
              So I was struggling to fix not just one issue but multiple issues.
              That is why I stopped and said I would wait for an English version if it comes out.

Honestly I have been on this topic for about a month and I have never said a negative word to anyone until your actions.
              You sir are the one that is rude to people all the time on these forums I have read your replies to others and have seen how the slightest disagreement with you equals you insulting people.
              Just earlier someone posted a reply to your post on the forums and you basically chastised them because you wanted a full workup of a rom rather than the one they posted - the dude was trying to be helpful and you basically blasted him away with your attitude.

Why the heck should I put up with you of course I went to the admins that is how the forum works.
              You are whats wrong with forums your toxic attitude and the derailment of threads.

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                Your point has been made, leave well enough alone.

Hello, antutu's score is 121512! I wish you a happy new year's day! Friendly teddy
              NOTA bene: peace ans love. ?

Comment

Is anyone having reboots while watching IPTV? If so check look under your CEC settings and see if auto language is on. Since Android 6 having CEC auto language on has caused reboots while watching streams.

Comment

This box might have had quite the greater appeal if it were not for the lack of a decent set of USB ports.

Using a USB 2.0 is almost criminal in this day and age and I might have forgiven it's inclusion if there had been a couple of USB 3.0 too.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I see what you're doing here trying to do, put the external USB HUB business out of business

So whats everyone's view on this new Russian ROM? I'm gonna give it a try I think and flash the boot.img like porky said.

Comment

May not work with this device, but just recently on a thread for the A95X F2 someone found that the clocks on these devices are now controled by the boot.img, and was able to get the clock working on a custom rom simply by flasing the stock boot.img. So it may be worthh flashing the stock boot.img with flasify before setting up the rom to see if it fixes the clock, cause it did work on the A95X F2
                    Yeah might give this a try.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Yeah might give this a try.
                      Like I said, it may not work, but on the A95X F2 the clock was not working on a custom rom, and someone had the idea to flash the boot.img from the stock rom and it fixed the clock. Its worth a try, and if you do it and it works we will all know it works and if it doesn't work oh well. This all started with a conversation about someone wanting to change the clock from 12 to 24 hours, and a developer chimed in and said they quit using the file that you could edit and started putting everything for the clock in the boot.img.There actually use to be a file in the system folder that you could edit to make changes to the clock on boxes that had clocks, but now its all handled by the boot.img.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
                        So whats everyone's view on this new Russian ROM? I'm gonna give it a try I think and flash the boot.img like porky said.
                        raruba When I installed it - it was working nicely - I didn't like the fact notifications came up in russian even after I changed the language to english.

However I did private msg sasvlad and he replied that he might be able to make an English version if people donated to him for his work which sounds awesome.
                        He also pointed out that the boot.img solution would not work but its still worth trying I guess.

I went back to the original firmware though.

Still can't use google playstore properly but with a combination of google playstore, amazon playstore and upanddown playstore, plus sideloading stuff using SAI off my phone I got the apps I wanted to have so far. The optimization is basically the issue now. I know with the Sasvlad build someone said that the Antutu was 121512

Edit: Just finished an Antutu 8.1.1 test - 114930.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                        Last edited by greenstone; 01-01-2020, 19:36.

Comment

raruba When I installed it - it was working nicely - I didn't like the fact notifications came up in russian even after I changed the language to english.

However I did private msg sasvlad and he replied that he might be able to make an English version if people donated to him for his work which sounds awesome.
                          He also pointed out that the boot.img solution would not work but its still worth trying I guess.

I went back to the original firmware though.

Still can't use google playstore properly but with a combination of google playstore, amazon playstore and upanddown playstore, plus sideloading stuff using SAI off my phone I got the apps I wanted to have so far. The optimization is basically the issue now. I know with the Sasvlad build someone said that the Antutu was 121512

Edit: Just finished an Antutu 8.1.1 test - 114930.
                          Is that test on the original firmware?

Comment

Working...
                          X