Spotted in the wild: x88 King x922

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porkie View Post

2 post back you said you had zero problems with the custom rom after I said all the cutsom roms were garbage, but now you're saying its a problem that the display does not work.Like I said before, custom roms for the x88 king are usless, and the only solution is for them to release a stock update with fixes.
    Porkie: you need to know what your saying....I SAID STOCK ROM

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Yeah but the front display doesn't work.
      Can you run some test antutu,cpu trotling with temp,sd speed test ....

Comment

Hey, there.
        Trying to launch coreelec on the box - i guess a success would be useful for everyone in this thread.
        So here's the result - on default settings the box sees usb ports on boot, usb devices connected, but then for some reason gets an error "connect debounce failed". Here's dmesg log.

With the help of coreelec team made a build with long usb recognition timeouts, and there is no longer such an error, still usb won't function.

Any interest and ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Porkie: you need to know what your saying....I SAID STOCK ROM
          No you need to know what you're sayin, cause I clearly said the stock rom needs fixed and was not a daily use device, and you said it was perfect. Its not, it has lots of problems. Again the only thing that will make this box great is for the stock rom to get fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by XVortex View Post
            from the fact that you will repeat your mantra in each post, nothing will change.
            Custom firmware is always a compromise and sometimes sacrificing something insignificant is more reasonable than suffering from a bad experience.
            as already mentioned, the stock firmware with the latest update is good, but you can wait and cry forever.
            Nobody should settle for good, dummy. You buy a product and it does not perform as it should, then you have the right to complain. I am not crying at all, starting facts. I am not even using the box, so I am not mad at all. Its still in the box, and I have zero prolems waiting to see of it gets fixed. If you actually read this thread you would know that I have had several boxes that never got fixed, and have never had a problem. I tried to warn people this box may never get fixed either. I said it multiple times, buying Chinese boxes is a crap shoot, and nothing to get mad about. I am well aware that some of these boxes will always have faulty firmware.

Comment

Dont forget price, If i were to get something over $100. ide just get the Nvidia shield.

Comment

Hello ,
                the benchmark is very good with x88king_pie9_vtx 1.1 .
                the playstore is not perfect but it works better. The start is very quickly. It's my prefered custom rom .

Friendly Teddy
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

^Tnx

Comment

dang 130k is good is that stock? stock cooling?

Comment

x88king_pie9_vtx is my custom firmware based on SC work. Playstore is a little rescricted because the root. Btw its less restricted than stock fw. Also we have the aptoide too.

Comment

Hello,
                        thank you very much for your work mister Xvortex!

Comment

x88king_pie9_vtx is my custom firmware based on SC work. Playstore is a little rescricted because the root. Btw its less restricted than stock fw. Also we have the aptoide too.
                          Maybe the play store sees this device as an android tv and not as a regular android....

Comment

Does everything work? Front display etc........

Comment

No, led display does not work. As it is gtking port.
                              all other peripherials works normally.

Comment

No, led display does not work. As it is gtking port.
                                all other peripherials works normally.
                                OK thanks XVortex, so you will not be able to tell if the box is ON of OFF?.....wow

Comment

Working...
                                X