No announcement yet.

Spotted in the wild: x88 King x922

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the LED display has not yet been fixed, in the manufacturing process))

Comment

Slimhouse thanks. Please let us know when you get the led screen fixed. Some screenshots of the rom will be welcomed as well as some description. Also if it is possible, it would be great having an english firmware rom as you did with slimbox X3 rom for other tvbox so we have english as default language

Comment

Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post
        SLIMBOX X3 X88 King
        ATV and AOSP
        Android 9

Download: Google Drive
        Source: 4PDA
        Telegram: channel
        I think your in the wrong place with this firmware, its for a S905X3 LAN100M firmware, or m I seeing something wrong. Its not for the X88 King???

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

I think your in the wrong place with this firmware, its for a S905X3 LAN100M firmware, or m I seeing something wrong. Its not for the X88 King???
          X88 King 100%

Comment

X88 King 100%
            Ok, cool...thanks Slimhouse....will give it a try. Let us know when you get the LED fixed.

Comment

Hi,

Just to say I am testing x88king_aosp_vtx_v2.2...and it looks very well.

Even mi ethernet works gigabit speed (my box had that error, until today after flashing)

Nice day¡¡¡

Comment

X88 King 100%
                Real nice Firmware all but, I have an older TV (Plasma) and when I try to adjust the display to about 90% it just kicks me out, so which means when I watch an movie, the movie is not centered on the screen and thing are off the screen or just even my home screen the apps are off the screen on the top and the bottom. Hope that makes since.....everything else seems to work very good.
                Is there anyway you can fix that? I can get to the display position and horizontal and vertical, but when I click it, it just kicks me out.

Comment

SlimBox x3
                  ver4 coming soon!
                  • Updated Google services and programs
                  • Updated preinstalled software
                  • Updated Busybox
                  • Restored consumerir
                  • Voice search in programs
                  • Long press home calls all programs (ATV)
                  • Recent from NVIDIA SHIELD (ATV)
                  • Advanced Bluetooth settings
                  • Two additional launchers (AOSP)
                  • Replaced the Backdrop default screensaver with AerialDream
                  • Added file /etc/resolv.conf
                  • Replaced nav bar icons
                  • Changed basic settings (TEST)
                  • Social networks in the form of logos in the settings (sensitive to mouse clicks)
                  • Cleaned up build.prop
                  • Removed fake battery charge 42%

Comment

Originally posted by XVortex View Post
                    No. I suggest x88king_pie9_vtx_v1.1 or x88king_atv9_vtx_v1.1.
                    Personally I prefer the PIE9 (normal Android) because ATV is more for a limited role devices such as youtube or iptv player.
                    with full android there are more possibilites to play a games or even to do some work.
                    I tried x88king_aosp_vtx_v2.2 but, I have an older TV (Plasma) and when I try to adjust the display to about 90% it just kicks me out, so which means when I watch an movie, the movie is not centered on the screen and things are off the screen or just even my home screen the apps are off the screen on the top bottom & sides. Hope that makes since.....everything else seems to work very good.
                    Is there anyway you can fix that? I can get to the display position horizontal and vertical, but when I click it, it just kicks me out.

Comment

Have you tried changing the picture format in the TV menu?

Comment

Originally posted by destripa View Post
                        Have you tried changing the picture format in the TV menu?
                        Yes, have tried everything

Comment

To adjust your screen please try and run this Utility: link
                          Last edited by XVortex; 05-20-2020, 16:25.

Comment

New Vortex firmware version 2.3 has been released:

x88king_atv_vtx_v2.3: link
                            x88king_aosp_vtx_v2.3: link

• Fixed crashes in settings menu
                            • Updated applications
                            • New Recents screen (ATV)
                            • New Bluetooth settings

Enjoy
                            (Please Support my work if You like it)

Comment

vortex, which one do you feel is the best of the 2 ???? I'm going to give it a try again.

Comment

New 2.3 is the best. screen adjustment menu is working in 2.3

Comment

Working...
                                X