• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With SLIMBOX X88 King ver 4.3, I got 120500 in Antutu

Comment

Originally posted by peybolman View Post
      With SLIMBOX X88 King ver 4.3, I got 120500 in Antutu
      Yeah he doe's excellent work, the best firmware i ever seen.....wish he could work on the x99 box with rk3399 chip...lol

Comment

I have restored the king to factory settings and after restart there is no google play store and kodi ???

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Yeah he doe's excellent work, the best firmware i ever seen.....wish he could work on the x99 box with rk3399 chip...lol
          where do we go to request support for it?

Ill sign that petition!

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post

where do we go to request support for it?

Ill sign that petition!
            Go to post 309...there you have all SlimHouse channels

Comment

Hi, i will ask mr. Slimhouse and Vortex for help on coreelec. This box have issue with 1gbit speed of lan on coreelec. Under coreelec this tvbox going only with 100 mbit mode. It is same situation than with oficial android build from manufacturer. If somebody know, what must be changed, please add energy to solution in this topic: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/s922x-x88-king/7633 thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by atirage21 View Post
                Hi, i will ask mr. Slimhouse and Vortex for help on coreelec. This box have issue with 1gbit speed of lan on coreelec. Under coreelec this tvbox going only with 100 mbit mode. It is same situation than with oficial android build from manufacturer. If somebody know, what must be changed, please add energy to solution in this topic: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/s922x-x88-king/7633 thank you!
                Can you try to run coreelec with meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dtb file?
                Last edited by darkstar; 06-21-2020, 11:07.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar View Post

Can you try to run coreelec with meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dtb file?
                  It not start with meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dtb from any web side or with g12b_s922x_ugoos_am6.dtb from coreeelec device_tree.

Comment

Hmm been trying to find a good link to x88king_aosp_vtx_v2.4 but eveytime I click on a link it takes me to a non-working cloud site.

Anyone have a working a link to the fiirmware, want to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by greenstone View Post
                      ... trying to find a good link to x88king_aosp_vtx_v2.4 ...
                      ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by peybolman View Post

Go to post 309...there you have all SlimHouse channels
                        So have you seen a firmware from slimhouse for RK3399 chip?

Or you just trying to get rid of me?

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post

So have you seen a firmware from slimhouse for RK3399 chip?

Or you just trying to get rid of me?
                          NO, never seen anybody try that firmware....shame to its a good box.

Comment

Hi guys - asking for a friend of mine - is it possible to flash Slimbox 5.1 using Burn Card Maker? Or better not and stick to USB Burning Tool?

The box to flash is X88 King (s922x)

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by miziou View Post
                              Hi guys - asking for a friend of mine - is it possible to flash Slimbox 5.1 using Burn Card Maker? Or better not and stick to USB Burning Tool?

The box to flash is X88 King (s922x)

Thanks in advance!
                              I would use the USB burning tool 2.1.7.3 works good.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

I would use the USB burning tool 2.1.7.3 works good.
                                Thanks for the reply!

USB Burning Tool use is clear, but would it work to flash this rom via Burn Card Maker?

Situation is I don't have physical access to the box and I would like to help a friend flashing his box for the very first time.
                                Yesterday we wanted to go with the procedure over the phone, but he didn't have a male-male usb cable, so I thought I'd ask here about Burn Card Maker and guide him with the process
                                My gut tells me to go only with USB Burning Tool, but now I just wanted to know out of curiosity

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X