• New logo and loading animation
    • Fixed the work of live wallpapers
    • System amendments

More info.

Download:
    https://telegra.ph/Skachat-proshivku...firmware-09-11
    or
    gDrive Mirror
    Installed v10.2 on my X88 King, but now the sound is choppy when I run the HDMI through my receiver, and I have tried it on many movie apps. Anyone else having any sound problems or does anyone know how to fix it?.... Thanks

Comment

SlimBox: Just wanted to let you know I took ALVATECH'S vendor v5.0 for the Beelink GT King and took your System from the X88 King and installed it on the Beelink GT King 922X, it works pretty good.
      A few bugs but not much, can't open any of the display properties...other then that, not bad so far....still testing

Comment

I was trying to install magisk but ended up bricking my box. I booted into twrp and flashed he magisk_modified.img to boot. It failed to boot and was stuck on X88 logo for a long time so I pulled out the power cable.

Now it wont even boot from sd card using pinhole method, cant detect in UBT as well. Any way to bring it back to life?

Comment

You must install xvortex rom theough sd casrd. It helped me also two times. You must let long time for loading,...maybe 20 minutes with black screen, but it is ok.

Comment

1 ,ore question, I installed the 10.2 version....is anyone having the screen go black for a split second while watching a movie??? It does this all the time for me. Does it have something to do with the AFRd option???

Comment

Please, know somebody upload stock firmware 20200628 ?

Comment

Yey guys! What rom you use with this fantastic tv box? I use ported Ugoos Am6 rom and is super.Do u suggest something better?

Comment

SlimBox: Just wanted to let you know I took ALVATECH'S vendor v6.0 for the Beelink GT King and took your System from the X88 King S922X v10.7 and installed it on the Beelink GT King 922X. They seem to work real good together.
                  A few bugs but not much, can't open any of the display properties...other then that, not bad so far....still testing

Comment

Vortex 0.3.8.1 is installed in the same way as, for example, slimbox 10.7 via UBT and all this still needs to be changed? Slimbox 10.7 does not work clock and volume OSD

Comment

Please someone help me..Its been 8 hours since i try to unbrick my box.All started when i tryied to update vortex from 0.3.8.1 to 4.0.0 from micro sd card.Afrerwards i try both 2 firmwares from micro sd card and UBT and same happens.Same also with stock firmware!pc recognizes the box though.What to do dudes?i am very upset please someone help. .

Comment

If you want to use Coreelec to X88 King, here is a very easy way to prepare an sd card or USB stick. Using that you will have everything working perfectly (the original remote control, the front screen etc)
                        Download the PDF file with instructions:https://mega.nz/file/4oUwDbyI#XgNgP5...2DuPZalV2mdS-4
                        Download also this file:https://mega.nz/file/1s12nCQC#ZlOlmZ...MQWv1OPCTWsexo
                        Enjoy coreelec in X88 King.

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
                          Yey guys! What rom you use with this fantastic tv box? I use ported Ugoos Am6 rom and is super.Do u suggest something better?
                          Your right, Xvortex 0.4.0 rom is super...LOVE it...I think SlimBox is fizzing out...he's not commenting on much of anything anymore

Comment

I upgraded to Slimbox 10.7 - here are some things I noticed:

1. Disney Plus still does not want to be installed through playstore - same for hulu - and netflix - those apps seem to require side installs to install them.

2. Disney Plus, HBO Max can't pick up the sound settings properly so you have to turn on Manual Sound and select: AC3 and E-AC3.
                            (You can select others but it can cause HBO Max to crash.)

3. When you first install the new rom the language is in Russian, changing the language selection to English does not fix all the sub menus,
                            you need to edit the Vendor and System builds to correctly hold your country and language otherwise some sub menus will come out in Russian.

4. Audio seems slightly lower than normal but that might be due to the "manual" change, still learning about the apps that came installed with the rom.

5. So far amazon prime video, disney+, hbo max, netflix, crunchyroll, hulu, paramount+, all seem to work without glitches except for the two I mentioned earlier.

6. Silent root doesn't give root easily out to apps such as "total commander", even after you go into TC's settings and select root, you have to select super su to get it to give root easier.

7. Drop down notifications work fine, and so do the bars, the clock is also working perfectly, I installed square Home 3 as the UI since I am used to it but the android pie front end works fine.

I will take some screen shots later on and show the score on it but it seems to be downloading pretty quickly now,
                            was able to install many apps from the app store without issues.

Although I still don't have magisk installed on it so not sure if it would fix anything.

I currently have playstore installed, aptoide, aurora store, fdroid, and will be adding upanddown apps store.

Comment

Originally posted by greenstone View Post
                              I upgraded to Slimbox 10.7 - here are some things I noticed:

1. Disney Plus still does not want to be installed through playstore - same for hulu - and netflix - those apps seem to require side installs to install them.

2. Disney Plus, HBO Max can't pick up the sound settings properly so you have to turn on Manual Sound and select: AC3 and E-AC3.
                              (You can select others but it can cause HBO Max to crash.)

3. When you first install the new rom the language is in Russian, changing the language selection to English does not fix all the sub menus,
                              you need to edit the Vendor and System builds to correctly hold your country and language otherwise some sub menus will come out in Russian.

4. Audio seems slightly lower than normal but that might be due to the "manual" change, still learning about the apps that came installed with the rom.

5. So far amazon prime video, disney+, hbo max, netflix, crunchyroll, hulu, paramount+, all seem to work without glitches except for the two I mentioned earlier.

6. Silent root doesn't give root easily out to apps such as "total commander", even after you go into TC's settings and select root, you have to select super su to get it to give root easier.

7. Drop down notifications work fine, and so do the bars, the clock is also working perfectly, I installed square Home 3 as the UI since I am used to it but the android pie front end works fine.

I will take some screen shots later on and show the score on it but it seems to be downloading pretty quickly now,
                              was able to install many apps from the app store without issues.

Although I still don't have magisk installed on it so not sure if it would fix anything.

I currently have playstore installed, aptoide, aurora store, fdroid, and will be adding upanddown apps store.
                              Do yourself (and X88 King) a favour and install Vortex version 0.4.0
                              Use as root the preinstalled Magisk.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Do yourself (and X88 King) a favour and install Vortex version 0.4.0
                                Use as root the preinstalled Magisk.
                                https://mega.nz/folder/QihgHR6I#zbdk...older/YiwATYoC
                                Thanks for the link I will try it and see how it works.

Edit: Downloaded the file but the image doesn't seem to want to work with USB Burning tool. Is there another link that works with it?
                                Edit: Going to try again may have been a bad download.
                                Last edited by greenstone; 03-31-2021, 05:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X