X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x88 king - android box ?

Hi.
    ??????
    i bought this android box x88 king , but i have issue with the remote control, it does not work as it should.
    Only when i am near very near the box it works, and sometimes from far apart.

What to do ?

Originally posted by Eric35 View Post
    Hi.
    ??????
    i bought this android box x88 king , but i have issue with the remote control, it does not work as it should.

What to do ?
    Buy an airmouse or send the box back and buy something better.

Comment

Try New batteries:
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Can't use airmouse all the time.
        And i have changed new batteries but nothing helps.
        Any new suggestions ?

Comment

X88 is a horrible brand, software is always full of bugs, never buy again!

But to fix remote issues, you need a "separate" remote controller that is Bluetooth remote or get what is known as a Wireless Air-mouse Remote.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric35 View Post
            Hi.
            ??????

What to do ?
            I didn't like most of the remotes I bought until I got a RII remote. I bought one with a microphone built in and headset. Works great.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I bought a gamepad but most of the games do not work since they expect a phone controller you need a 3rd party piece of software to convert the actions you would normally have on the screen to work with the gamepad. Octopus seems to work but took me a while to find a version that works properly.

Comment

Working...
              X