No announcement yet.

Question for ALVATECH about beelink gt-king getting custom 64bit android ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for ALVATECH about beelink gt-king getting custom 64bit android ROM

ALVATECH

Can you please make a 64bit ROM for the Beelink GT-King? I did a search on your ROM thread and saw that someone asked about that but that was way back when amlogic didnt have an 64bit sdk. Im asking you now because I think there might be an amlogic 64 bit sdk as I have an odroid n2 s922x with custom 64bit ROM installed on it from a box seller who calls it ghostdroid firmware. I like that you gave us the choice between flashing standard android or android tv os and Im very greatful for that. I think if you have time to create a 64bit os, that would be super awesome and we can use our gt-king at its full potential. I think this is something that beelink should have done a long time ago and Beelink advertised the box as 64bit which is mostly why I bought one, along with the s922x chip inside. I dont think you should have to correct beelinks mistakes but would be a great addition to the choices you have provided us already.

Sorry this is a task I’m not willing to take on at the moment. I have a lot going on at the moment and been trying to take a break from these boxes for a while now. I appreciate all the positive feedback.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Oh ok. Take all the time you need. Thank you for everything you've done for free and with your spare time for all all of us.

Comment

Working...
      X