A95x max plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95x max plus

Hello FT members, I'm new to this forum, actually my first post hehe, so I'll get right to the point, I recently purchased a a95x max plus tv box and encountered some problems, wanted to see if anyone on here has solutions.

So I've read up on alot of people testing reviewing the hardware and all which is very good stuff on paper but I find the interface is really bad, it kinda feels like they have installed a phone interface with touch commands on a tv box that is not a touch operated system, not only the remote it came with bugs alot, if I don't point the remote directly to the machine it'll never do the command, very frustrating sometimes, I've also noticed there is some apps that I installed and when trying to go thru the menu there is some menu I can't seem to go to because the remote won't let me go there, therefore I have to activate the mouse cursor which is another slow frustrating feature it has, so with all this said I wanted to know if it's possible to install a different interface on the a95x max plus because they mentioned there is android 9 installed on it but I would prefer android tv 9.0, now I am very new to all this so if both interface are the same then I apologize for my stupid comments but from my knowledge they are not the same.

Cheers everyone and glad to be a part of the FT group.

Alecco Kazan.

Im new to this also but this is what ive gathered so far. The android OS was designed for touch screens. They have tried to scab in the control the best they can to get around using them on a larger screen that doesnt have the touch support and this is where the problem starts. I think they are trying to make the boxes affordable so using the IR remotes make them cheaper with the idea that you will get a seperate remote with a USB receiver like an air mouse remote or one of those mini keyboards

These things are still kinda new but IMO way better then a Roku, ive been a roku user for like 4 or so years and when i got my first android box i was shocked at how much other stuff is available for them over the roku and its limited amount of stuff

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
      Im new to this also but this is what ive gathered so far. The android OS was designed for touch screens. They have tried to scab in the control the best they can to get around using them on a larger screen that doesnt have the touch support and this is where the problem starts. I think they are trying to make the boxes affordable so using the IR remotes make them cheaper with the idea that you will get a seperate remote with a USB receiver like an air mouse remote or one of those mini keyboards

These things are still kinda new but IMO way better then a Roku, ive been a roku user for like 4 or so years and when i got my first android box i was shocked at how much other stuff is available for them over the roku and its limited amount of stuff
      I use a ps3 controller with Tincore app and works awesome

I've been using these boxes since the Ouya in 2013 and they're great

Comment

Working...
      X