Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khadas VIM3 pro?

Anyone have one of these SBCs?

Im wondering what all it comes with? case power supply?

So far tve ordered the 311D board 4/32 the purple metal case, heatsink and fan

Im wodering what else i might need?

Khadas sells everything individually, so did you get the Power Supply + Cable ? Both not normally included if you just order a board.

The Heatsink needs self applied Thermal Paste or a Thermal pad to correctly connect to the CPU, Khadas does sell the correct size Thermal pad on their official store. Don't know for sure if the Thermal pad is included when buying the heatsink individually.

The Khadas IR-Remote is nice to have, but not absolutely needed.

I have the Vim3L and ordered their HTPC Kit which did include the board, clear case, WiFi antennas, metal back plate, heatsink, and remote. The power supply, power cable, fan, and thermal pad where extra cost. To use the fan, I had to shave some plastic off the GPIO plastic cover for it all to snap together.

TREBOR has posted a review and some picture of the VIM3 here on FreakTab, and more info can be found on Khadas' forum.

Comment

Thanks i would of had to wait to fire it up with out the supply, that would of sucked

I already got the fan and heatsink, it did come with the transfer pad but i have some artic silver compound i think ide prefer

Comment

Working...
      X