PROMO Beelink GT-King Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ac2n View Post
    Thank you, I try with the latest version available on the site https://vanced.app/
    But have you install root version or non-root ? and what do you mean by i use it an Smart Youtube ?
    Device is rooted Im usin root version, Smart youtube is a cutomized youtube version you can chose video and audio Codec&Quality.

Comment

Ok, I'm going to try that, but you have to install 'smartyoutube' and also 'youtube vanced', I don't really understand. Does 'smartyoutube' remove the ads and allow the background playback as does 'Youtube vanced' ?
      Thanks for your reply, and if you have another good app for my gt-king pro i'm interested..
      Nice day..

Edit: Does anyone know how to grant root rights to an application and also how to disable apk signature verification?

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar View Post

I have a GT King Pro and you can buy it without any doubt.
        Corelec and Librelec work very well on it. I can watch even 8K vp9 videos with CoreElec.
        Everything developed for odroid n2 or khadas vim3 is compatiple with GT King Pro, just change the dtb file.
        GT King Pro can do everything what the odroid n2 does.

Beelink is a good Company and releases ota updates regularly.
        Meanwhile GT King Pro has better audio quality and has a really good aluminium case.
        I did not see any CPU degree greater than 47 Celcius.
        Mhm i have seen articles that say they fake hardware on purpose, they build fake RAM into gt1 ultimate boxes and told customer it has 3gb when it had 2gb

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

Mhm i have seen articles that say they fake hardware on purpose, they build fake RAM into gt1 ultimate boxes and told customer it has 3gb when it had 2gb

http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...&extra=&page=1
          I m not a Beelink worker and I don't have a GT1 Ultimate.
          I checked the link you posted Beelink answered how to check physically if 3Gb Ram is fake or not.
          A faulty RAM and wrong version label / package can also cause to this problem. I don't know what is the truth.

My experience and advice is about GT King Pro and yes it is a very good tv box.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar View Post

I m not a Beelink worker and I don't have a GT1 Ultimate.
            I checked the link you posted Beelink answered how to check physically if 3Gb Ram is fake or not.
            A faulty RAM and wrong version label / package can also cause to this problem. I don't know what is the truth.

My experience and advice is about GT King Pro and yes it is a very good tv box.
            Well if price goes lower i may get a gt king pro but for the gt1 i had one of those clone boxes and system was hacked to make it show 3gb and it caused kernel panics so im a bit scared.

Comment

Working...
            X