Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GS-King X (TV BOX + NAS drive) Amlogic S922X-H 3.5 SATA Drive Bay Beelink GS-King X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    That is strange that I don't need to use the reset button. I have run MinixFreak's, Sasvlad's , not sure about SuperCeleron's ROM...... Now I am back to the stock Beelink firmware. Went back to stock to do some testing of the NAS function. It is super slow transferring files......
    The fastest Samba under CoreElec. I got 100Mb/s

Comment

That is strange that I don't need to use the reset button. I have run MinixFreak's, Sasvlad's , not sure about SuperCeleron's ROM...... Now I am back to the stock Beelink firmware. Went back to stock to do some testing of the NAS function. It is super slow transferring files......
      My rom uses my own custom uboot, so the boot is faster... but press is needed on all i try since all others use stock uboot.
      Well anyway is a "fluke" in the hw...

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Often it just depends a lot how the Planets are aligned sometimes

If your'e quick with Power and USB no reset needed,
        Normally holding reset then Power and reset also works, just need 3 hands,
        As mentioned Quality of hardware, USB ports and Cable etc all makes it frustrating but interesting times when Burning .

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

The fastest Samba under CoreElec. I got 100Mb/s
      Did you try transferring some files from Android?
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Also, I do not have to be pressed the reset button when I burner new ROM onto my beelink GT1 mini 2.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Anyone kind to test it a bit with BT devices to see if there are glitches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pcigre View Post
            Anyone kind to test it a bit with BT devices to see if there are glitches?

I have an old G910 Bluetooth game pad that I can try. It is dead now, so it is recharging. What Android game should I test that uses a game pad??

Here is the game pad that I have.

Buy this reviewed product from my store at a substantial discount! -http://lon.tv/910Buy it on Amazon - http://lon.tv/ry4o4 (affiliate link)As a piece of har...

Edit: Game pad charged and connected by Bluetooth perfectly.
            Last edited by clarkss12; 06-27-2020, 04:26.

Comment

I haven't used the reset button while burning a new ROM on any box that I have owned, UML M8, Minix X8H-Plus or X96 Max.

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
                Hello, anyone know the easiest way to set up plex mediaserver and point my downloads to it; in either NAS, Android or CoreElec?
                Anyone know how to do the above?

Thanks.

Comment

I have an old G910 Bluetooth game pad that I can try. It is dead now, so it is recharging. What Android game should I test that uses a game pad??

Here is the game pad that I have.

Buy this reviewed product from my store at a substantial discount! -http://lon.tv/910Buy it on Amazon - http://lon.tv/ry4o4 (affiliate link)As a piece of har...

Edit: Game pad charged and connected by Bluetooth perfectly.
                  Devices connect to my box also, but after they dosconnect or stop responding etc.

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Could just be interference from the BT Remote while using 2.4ghz and other devices in close proximity that are on 2.4ghz.

Did some more testing of BT. Changed room, disabled WiFi, tried even disconnecting Beelinks remote receiver. Nothing helped. 2 BT devices kept losing connection and acting strange.

Also tried with 3 different ROMs.

Comment

Did some more testing of BT. Changed room, disabled WiFi, tried even disconnecting Beelinks remote receiver. Nothing helped. 2 BT devices kept losing connection and acting strange.

Also tried with 3 different ROMs.
                    Let me know a free sample game I can test with the gamepad.

Comment

Let me know a free sample game I can test with the gamepad.
                      I wasn't really testimg it in games (that was my plan)... simply browsed through OS. Sometimes it would work for couple minits, sometimes like 10 seconds.

Comment

I wasn't really testimg it in games (that was my plan)... simply browsed through OS. Sometimes it would work for couple minits, sometimes like 10 seconds.
                        Turned on my gamepad and it connected right away........ Works without issues....

I even added a Bluetooth remote, both work great........

Comment

Is there a "Superceleron" ROM for the GT King SB9X. I am in the process of testing all available ROMS for this box.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post
                            Is there a "Superceleron" ROM for the GT King SB9X. I am in the process of testing all available ROMS for this box.
                            hmm my B922 rom should work fina in that one.

Comment

Working...
                            X