Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GS-King X (TV BOX + NAS drive) Amlogic S922X-H 3.5 SATA Drive Bay Beelink GS-King X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GS-King X (TV BOX + NAS drive) Amlogic S922X-H 3.5 SATA Drive Bay Beelink GS-King X

Beelink GS-King X (TV BOX + NAS drive)Amlogic S922X-H TV Box Comes with 3.5? SATA Drive Bay coming real soon

Beelink GS-King X

After Beelink GT-King and GT-King Pro, it appears the company is working on another Amlogic S922X(-H) TV box with Beelink GS-King X providing an internal 3.5? SATA Bay.

Beelink GS-King X (preliminary) specification:
    • SoC – Amlogic S922X-H hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz, Arm Mali-G52MP4 GPU @ 846MHz; 12nm manufacturing process
    • System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
    • Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot, 3.5? SATA HDD drive bay
    • Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2
    • Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
    • Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF, stereo audio via RCA jacks; DTS Listen + Dolby Audio decoding, ESS9108 audio DAC (TBC)
    • Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
    • USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
    • Misc – Power button
    • Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
    • Dimensions – TBD

Amlogic 922X TV Box 3.5-inch HDD

Beelink GS-King X is said to run Android 9.0 with Google Assistant and Widevine L1 DRM. It will apparently ship with an air mouse supporting voice commands.

CNXSoft

Geekbuying
    249.99 after coupon: 4AINDUJC
    Last edited by trebor; 06-05-2020, 20:53.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Ugly as Piss!

But I appreciate their innovation, this is great for all you Footy lovers now you can RECORD 16TB of matches! Haha

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      Darn
      Thought I might have got away with a post with out a my Heckler....good to see i was worried you ma have missed this post.

???
    You closed the other thread where you hinted at this device, wanted to post "OMG he didn't LIE they really are making this device!"
    Oh well, make sure Beelink sends one of these for you to test and teardown.
    Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 05-14-2020, 09:37. Reason: fixed emojis

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes getting hard or slow to do the tear downs and runs thru as previous,
      Supply is low due to worldly matters, or some maybe worried what we may find

Beelink has been good to many many users/Devs etc.
      Yes when and if it arrives the usual run thru

Comment

.....nevermind emojis still not working....

Comment

Beelink GS-King X Amlogic S922X-H 3.5 SATA Drive Bay Beelink GS-King X

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Beelink GS-King X Amlogic S922X-H 3.5 SATA Drive Bay Beelink GS-King X

First look at the real Deal

treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Great work man! Hope to see tests and inside soon!

Comment

May take a little while longer as these are not my Photos
              When it happen all will be seen
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                May take a little while longer as these are not my Photos
                When it happen all will be seen
                Damn, I hopped you already have it in your hands. Well, we'll wait bug I guess not too long as it is expected to be listed on sites before end of May.

Comment

Beelink GS-King X S922X-H 4GB DDR4/64GB eMMC 4K 60fps
                  Supports 2*3.5 inch HDD NASdolby DTS Android 9.9 2.4G+5.8G WIFI Gigabit LAN

Highlights

Make Your Home A Cinema
                  Beelink GS-King X adopts the latest Amlogic S922X-H chip (Quad-core Cortex-A73 @ 2.2 GHz + Dual-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.8 GHz), which is the strongest chip in TV box at present. This TV box features high-end Hi-Fi lossless sound quality and Dolby sound effects to give you an immersive hearing and viewing experience, which is one of the most cost-effective products.

DTS Listen + Dolby Audio
                  Beelink GS-King X features DTS listen + Dolby audio decoding, offering Hi-Fi losses sound quality to you for an immersive experience.

Amlogic S922X-H Hexa-core CPU + Hexa-core ARM G52 MP6 GPU
                  With the high-performance CPU + GPU, making the GT-King Pro TV box runs fast and smoothly with excellent heat-dissipation, never worry about buffering and overheat while you are watching movies or playing games.

4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
                  4GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage memory allows you to display HD video smoothly and download massive resources from the Internet, it is enough to store large numbers of movies and Applications and browse the web etc.

2.4GHz + 5.8GHz Wifi
                  Dual-band dual WiFi connectivity for efficient, stable data and video output on your device 24/7. 2.4G plus 5.8G dual-WiFi and 1000Mbps LAN run internet, streaming, and audio perfectly without jerking, which allows you to play 4K @ 60fps, 3D, and H.256 videos smoothly.

Android 9.0 OS
                  Running on Android 9.0 operation system for strong compatibility, it is compatible with more software, games, and applications to improve user experience.

2.4G Voice Remote Control
                  Just speak to the 2.4G voice remote control, and it will operate the TV box based on your demand, such as the best action movies, today's weather, or the latest news.

Support 4K 60fps Resolution
                  Support multi-video decoder up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps + 1x1080P @ 60fps, which provides much more detailed and better-looking image.

Unique Skull Design

Geekbuying
                  249.99 after coupon: 4AINDUJC

Last edited by trebor; 06-09-2020, 21:34.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

There are 2 hdd caddies, it would be better configuration with a raid chip, of course linux users can set software raid too.
                    Last edited by darkstar; 06-06-2020, 21:30.

Comment

It's beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar View Post
                        There are 2 hdd caddies, it would be better configuration with a raid chip, of course linux users can set software raid too.
                        Hi I've just ordered this, how would i be able to run raid-any guide to follow? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
                          Hi I've just ordered this, how would i be able to run raid-any guide to follow? Thx.
                          I don't know any raid software for android. I don't know if there is a guide for Corelec or Librelec too.
                          But for linux distributions you can find lots of guides on internet, an examples is below.

https://www.tecmint.com/create-raid0-in-linux/

It is easy to setup software raid for Corelec because mdadm is available via entware.

ssh to Corelec,
                          # installentware
                          # opkg update
                          # opkg install mdadm

# shutdown device and insert harddisks if you didn't already.

for the rest of instructions follow the guide from the link above.

Comment

Working...
                          X