Unroot beelink gt king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unroot beelink gt king

Hi. Is there a way to totally unroot gt king?

Originally posted by Johmel View Post
    Hi ,

most Roms are prerooted , best would be to flash a full root free Rom for your Box ,

sure you can find something here ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I need to run an app that does not tun in rooted box. So I need to unroot the official rom or an unrooted one. Any suggestions?

Comment

I need to run an app that does not tun in rooted box. So I need to unroot the official rom or an unrooted one. Any suggestions?
        If you want unrooted rom you can install @supercelerons User Build Rom.
        Or you can simply disable root with Root Switch option under Developer options.

Comment

Hi i use impactor unroot but now can't root back using the root switch. Any help please thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
            Hi i use impactor unroot but now can't root back using the root switch. Any help please thank you.
            You can install magisk there is a guide on freaktab search for it.

Comment

Hi look here developer Sasvlad managed it on his Rom:

https://forum.freaktab.com/core/images/icons/icon3.pnghttps://forum.freaktab.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw== GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie) GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0 with TWRP English and Russian Version based on stock

"newest su binary installed
              installed patched SuperSu 2.82, which does not require updating".

So I'm sure it's possible just need to know how. Thanks.

Comment

There is the root switch button in the developer settings, there is no need to install a custom rom

Comment

Hello everyone,

I have a gtking 6B9X wifi 6 and whatever firmware I install every one is rooted? I tried the firmware from superceleron and it is also rooted, while on the older gtking SB9X it works as if it is not rooted and the software that is important to me works normally. I tried it and it doesn't work with the root switch, as well as with some programs from Google Play. There is no way I can get the 6B9X to be unrooted.

Comment

Originally posted by bojan.curcic View Post
                    Hello everyone,

I have a gtking 6B9X wifi 6 and whatever firmware I install every one is rooted? I tried the firmware from superceleron and it is also rooted, while on the older gtking SB9X it works as if it is not rooted and the software that is important to me works normally. I tried it and it doesn't work with the root switch, as well as with some programs from Google Play. There is no way I can get the 6B9X to be unrooted.

i have the device, but i never started working on it since beelink never sent me the sdk... i asked a few times but they ignored me.
                    And that is weird since it was them who sent me the device... so who knows.
                    Right now is still wrapped on its original plastic, if they ever decide to send me their sdk i will work on it.
                    But dont get your hopes up, since last time they replied to a email of me it was many months a go!

Comment

Working...
                    X