Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GS-King X (Android + NAS) TV Box Video Review: S922X-H | ESS HiFi | "32TB++"|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GS-King X (Android + NAS) TV Box Video Review: S922X-H | ESS HiFi | "32TB++"|

Hey all...This is my comprehensive or in-depth video reviews of the Beelink GS-King X. Typically, I do comprehensive text reviews at a separate forum. But I've learnt a lot from FreakTab and would like to contribute as well in my little way. I'm still learning the ropes around DR 16, YouTube, Copyright Strikes, etc. So be gentle. I split the full review into three distinct parts and nope, it's not to trick view-counts, it's purely for easier digestion and so that who wants a certain part, can simple watch said part. Else a single video would be too long. Although, I sincerely hope you enjoy any of my videos, however crude they might be. So kindly hit the like button, comment below (here or over on YouTube) and sub to my channel. If you have folks who might be wondering what an Android TV Box is and or what they are capable of? Feel free to share my videos with em to give em a rough idea of what can be done. I've read a couple questions and concerns from those interested in this device, hopefully you find my reviews helpful.. Thanks...

Beelink GS King X Android 9.0

Hello, can someone please send me the settings.apk system app for android 9.0?

But not the one with the white background, but the black one with the sidebar on the right. Please, I'm going insane and can't find it. Unfortunately I uninstalled it and didn't back it up.

1000 thanks to you.​

Comment

Working...
    X