Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X88 king-no system bar?

Hey guys
    i'm just testing the new X88 king device and i've noticed that there is no system bar?
    nothing happens when i take my mouse cursor from the very bottom to up direction-usually it should show the system bar when you see the circle icon which is your home application or the square icon where you can see all of your running applications
    same if you take your cursor from the very top-you should see the wifi settings and other stuff

Originally posted by juda View Post
    ...noticed that there is no system bar?
    Yes, that is known issue in (all) PIE firmwares, try with some custom ROM ... [4PDA.ru]

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
      Yes, that is known issue in (all) PIE firmwares, try with some custom ROM ... [4PDA.ru]
      thank you but i'm afraid i don't speak russian
      can you tell me where is the download? i couldn't find it

Comment

...but i'm afraid i don't speak russian...
        Use google translate.

...can you tell me where is the download?
        In the link that i gave you, you have all firmwares for X88 King listed.

OK, you can start with SlimBOX firmware here.

Comment

okay
          tried the one from Sasvlad
          very nice rom but evertything is on russian (why not english?)
          i managed to change display settings back to english but some settings remain on russian
          the good thing it fixed the problem i had with my own application so i'm happy with that (we are a digital signage company)

Comment

...managed to change display settings back to english but some settings remain on russian...
            Yep, this ROMs are made (mostly) by russian devs and intended for russian speaking users, with their regional settings, translated apps and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
              Yep, this ROMs are made (mostly) by russian devs and intended for russian speaking users, with their regional settings, translated apps and so on...
              is the one you send in english and includes super su?

Comment

I don't really know, because i dont have this device, ask on their forum.

Comment

okay
                  so Sasvlad's rom made my device super hot.
                  i decided to install the one you sent and it's really nice and in english,super su included and you get some nice info on system bar like ip and temperature
                  that's helpful
                  i recommend this rom

Comment

Working...
                  X