Help me to unbrick S922X Beelink GT-King Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me to unbrick S922X Beelink GT-King Pro

The box was flashed with firmware from wrong revision. As a result, we have a brick. There is no image on the screen, it is not boot from SD-card, not detected by UBT. Can anyone help me find the pins that need to be closed in order to unbrick the box?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My devise stucked at booting after plugging a wrong(higher) power adapter to it. am thinking my problem maybe a walkover who can help please.

Comment

You could try Burn Card Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by b1twise View Post
          You could try Burn Card Maker.
          It doesn't help in any way, the box refuses to boot from the SD card

Comment

leshiy2k any solution to find the pins? I was installing an update when my mother unplugged the device.
            It got installed but now I cannot make new updates because it's not "seen" by pc.

Comment

Originally posted by anmuntea View Post
              leshiy2k any solution to find the pins? I was installing an update when my mother unplugged the device.
              It got installed but now I cannot make new updates because it's not "seen" by pc.

Hi ,

unplug while flashing , but full installed , or later tried and installed new , but..... , for sure bricked , never

unplug while flashing , hope you can find the pins and restore it , did you look into the Maskrom Mode

Thread , maybe someone with same Box posted there , did you search on YT for Videos ??? , think your

Bootloader is bricked , even SDBoot dont work or ,

think UART is a good way to find bugs , but i am not a Pro ,

Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by leshiy2k View Post
                The box was flashed with firmware from wrong revision. As a result, we have a brick. There is no image on the screen, it is not boot from SD-card, not detected by UBT. Can anyone help me find the pins that need to be closed in order to unbrick the box?
                Hi!! I know that your post is very old.. but the pins are these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	58
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	832099

Hope you can still unbrick it.. and hope to help others too...
                Tronsmart MK908II RK3188(non-T)

Comment

Working...
                X