Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGOOS AM6B PLUS Smart TV Box A9 Amlogic S922X-J 2.2GHz 4GB/32GB ROM WiFi 6 1000M LAN BT5.0 4K HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGOOS AM6B PLUS Smart TV Box A9 Amlogic S922X-J 2.2GHz 4GB/32GB ROM WiFi 6 1000M LAN BT5.0 4K HD

Well to keep up with the rest of the players Ugoos have this to temp you with:

Amlogic S922X-J with 12nm up to 2.2GHZ

GPU: ARM MaliTM-G52 MP6(6ppc)

RAM:LPDDR4 4GB

ROM:eMMC Flash 32GB

Android 9.0OS

Video Output UHD 4K Hardware Decoding,DTS Listen + Dolby Audio

AP6257S(wifi6) 2.4G+5G the wireless module complies with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2x2 MIMO WiFi;BT5.0

1000M Ethernet Integrated IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000M Ethernet MAC with RGMII interface

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Click image for larger version

Name:	s922x.jpg
Views:	930
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	824494

Amlogic S922X vs Amlogic S922XJ, processor comparison [GadgetVersus]
    "...two processors have an equivalent number of cores, the turbo frequency of Amlogic S922XJ is bigger, that their respective TDP are of the same order..."

Comment

Mine has random playback crash. Given up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofrills View Post
        Mine has random playback crash. Given up on it.
        Hi ,

what is the Problem ??? , did you tried to contact Ugoos ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

what is the Problem ??? , did you tried to contact Ugoos ???

greetings / gefattern
          It just stops playing videos randomly, must be restarted to be able to play videos again. I shared logs with ugoos but no feedback. I reflashed 0.4.1 firmware but still same problem

Comment

It just stops playing videos randomly, must be restarted to be able to play videos again. I shared logs with ugoos but no feedback. I reflashed 0.4.1 firmware but still same problem
            Hi ,

that is a shame , in the past they did a bit more , not nice to hear , so maybe better to buy a well supported Box like

Shield / Roku and all this others , really sad to see , but that is the STUPID part of Chinese Companys ,

Hint : Good Powersupply with enough Power / example 5V / 2000mah for your Box is needed , but your brings only

1500mah while running , important too ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

The Ugoos uses 12v 3amps I think. I have put it away in a box and went back to nvidia shield. Today I tried to exchange it with anything I could find lol...that's how bad I'm frustrated by it. But one would think something as basic as video playing would work flawless for such a pricey box...especially after you've justified it's cost to your friends lol. Such a waste of money, I've learnt my lesson...far better to buy the known brands nvidia, apple tv etc

Comment

The Ugoos uses 12v 3amps I think. I have put it away in a box and went back to nvidia shield. Today I tried to exchange it with anything I could find lol...that's how bad I'm frustrated by it. But one would think something as basic as video playing would work flawless for such a pricey box...especially after you've justified it's cost to your friends lol. Such a waste of money, I've learnt my lesson...far better to buy the known brands nvidia, apple tv etc
                HI ,

please dont use any Powersupply , if it needs 12V 3amps , dont use higher Volts ,

it is mostly the amps side that is lower then the real output , best to use a gadget

to measure it , then you know and can handle it , if needed ,

but are you sure it is no codec problem ??? ,

if you have a Shield , use this much better , i have the same with my RK3399 X99 Box ,

no FW , no support ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

I just use the power supply that came with the box I've not thought about using an alternative power supply. Yes, I will use the shield more as it's more reliable plus the AI upscaling is simply unbeatable. Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X