Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest official firmware for GT King Pro?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest official firmware for GT King Pro?

Hi, I tried asking this in the official beelink forums like a week ago and I had no answers. Which exactly is the latest firmware for the GT King PRO? 918P0 or 919P0?

Also, is there any ROM in this forum based on one of those firmware? The most I've found is one based on 916P0, if I remember correctly.

Thanks in advance.

fill in the required fields; easy as
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks, I know that website, and also the official forums where new firmwares are posted. The latest on both pages is 918P0.

BUT, on the beelink onedrive there's also a 919P0:

Seems official, although with an older date than 918P0.

Which is the actual latest one?

Also, any ROM in this forum based on at least 918P0? Couldn't find any.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        919 it is then,
        Also pending on your serial number as there was a couple of different versions

And why isn't the 919 in the download page? Also, why does it appear with an older date? Maybe some kind of beta?

Any ROM base on 918P0 around here?

Thanks.

Comment

Depends on the serial of the device you have:

Model Serial numbers is the important thing dates are not.
        Have a look in the threads all will be found if its there.
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

My serial starts with SB9HH, but in the firmware files I see no references to serial numbers, how to choose?

Comment

bump

Comment

trebor First of all, thanks for your message. I was bumping because, ROM question aside, I still CAN'T figure out which firmware is the latest, and, also, official. On beelink website and forum they only mention 918P0 as the latest, although there's has been a 919P0 on the net for a few months. You said to look my SN as it depends on it, and mine starts with SB9HH, but this still doesn't anwser my question about which is the latest official firmware.

My only guess with no other info is that 919P0 is not officially announced because it may be a beta, or still in testing. In any case, I'm still wondering the matter and still DON'T have a clear answer, that's why I bumped.

But, to my surprise and to be even more confused, now you hit me with a 921P0 firmware!! Still no word on official beelink sites, at least to my knowledge.

So, again, which one is lastest and official? If they are 919P0 or 921P0, why aren't they on official sites?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT

OK; just saw official 921P0 download on beeking website. Still no trace on the forums... and of course 919P0 is missing from every beelink site. That's the origin of my questions but, since 921P0 is a higher number and is on the official site, I guess that's the latest official by now.

Thanks again and sorry for my insistence!

Comment

Working...
            X