X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Firmware Beelink GT-King 2019-05-27

GT-king latest firmware

As found,

1. Update auto reboot to reduce the reboot time after entering the system. Press 888 on the main interface to display the icon to uninstall.
    2. Increase support for Vulkan.
    3. Solve the problem that light home switches to the left and right screen in mouse mode, which fixes the problem of positioning failure, fixes the problem that cannot be located, and increases the city code name to solve the same city name problem.

Download link:
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:u...o6wgg?e=BeecoE
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

I downloaded this firmware, but can't get the Amlogic USB Burning tool 2.1.7.0 to recognize my ** KING **. The USB 2 port should be the OTG port, but that did not work. I tried the other two USB 3 ports and that did not work either. I then connected the power to the box and repeated the earlier steps, but same results, no connection.

What is the proper procedure to update this firmware using an IMG file? Is there a newer burning tool?/

thanks
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi,first open the tool,upload the image file,press the start in the tool, plug power and when the eyes green put the usb 2.0 in the pc usb 2.0 .Usb 3.0 noth work.You must bee wery fast do that.I flash my box in firs try and ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Boban.cro View Post
        Hi,first open the tool,upload the image file,press the start in the tool, plug power and when the eyes green put the usb 2.0 in the pc usb 2.0 .Usb 3.0 noth work.You must bee wery fast do that.I flash my box in firs try and ok.
        Thank you, Boban, that worked perfectly. I followed your instructions and it connected as soon as I connected the USB cable into the black USB 2 port. I did NOT have to use the paperclip to depress the "reset" button under the pin hole at the bottom of the box.........

Edit: took 3:26 seconds to burn.

Edit 2: I received this box yesterday, and it already had this version installed.
        Last edited by clarkss12; 05-28-2019, 16:34.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Thank you, Boban, that worked perfectly. I followed your instructions and it connected as soon as I connected the USB cable into the black USB 2 port. I did NOT have to use the paperclip to depress the "reset" button under the pin hole at the bottom of the box.........

Edit: took 3:26 seconds to burn.

Edit 2: I received this box yesterday, and it already had this version installed.
          I'm glad that I helped you, enjoy it !

Comment

I tried to get to the recovery menu without success. I tried using the "reboot recovery" from a terminal emulator, did not work, booted to Android. Tried depressing the "reset" button from the tiny hole on the bottom of the box, while rebooting, still booted into Android..................

Anyone get to the recovery menu??

Comment

To Burn:

Run Tool
              Load Image hit start
              Have USB Cable Plugged in

Plug in Power, if the eye's stay red, unpower and repower when eyes go green it will start to burn
              Touchy beast to flash

Way to confirm what version you have easily as they did not upgrade the numbers in About:
              In the WiFi update tool check version number

treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                Anyone get to the recovery menu??
                Yes reboot recovery in terminal hit enter takes me there on this FW and the older FW

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post

Yes reboot recovery in terminal hit enter takes me there on this FW and the older FW

Thank you, I had to remove the box from my 4k TV and connect it to an older 1080p TV. Now I see the recovery menu............

Comment

Are there more and new improvements in this firmware which make it worth to update?

Is there an updateable zip for usb so I can keep my installed apps?

Comment

2. Increase support for Vulkan.
                      3. Solve the problem that light home switches to the left and right screen in mouse mode, which fixes the problem of positioning failure, fixes the problem that cannot be located, and increases the city code name to solve the same city name problem.

No OTA as yet and lots more updates to come I feel
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

WTF

OK but why they said

1-WiFi OTA? YES

and

2-ROOTED?? YES

Seems that Box is Rooted but no "OTA" right??

Comment

OTA soon, is the word,
                          Patience
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

trebor

Where can I find the wireless update app on my gt-king? It's not in my app drawer. I can only find it in settings>system apps, but there is no option to open the app. All I see is clear cache and force close.

Comment

A9 everything moves around

It's In settings...buried deep deep under one of the menus.....
                              Under the white screen

Settings
                              Droid settings
                              More settings
                              Down the bottom to system
                              About Device

Wireless Update top one ')

treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...