Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

That's very bad planning from Beelink's side.
    This is not Bееlink. Amlogic began shipping processors of a new revision B. The frequency of the cores is 2.2 instead of 1.8. And there dtb is different, so people get bootloops.
    It was just necessary to warn people with big red letters ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
      This is not Bееlink. Amlogic began shipping processors of a new revision B. The frequency of the cores is 2.2 instead of 1.8. And there dtb is different, so people get bootloops.
      It was just necessary to warn people with big red letters ...
      is still bad planning mate, you cant start shipping a new chip in a already out box, that need a different soft than older one!
      And yes the device tree is different!
      if i ever done that type of stunt on my work, boss kick my ass hard...!
      and was so simple to have a solution... just add in the name V2.. as simple as that!

Comment

We also need a standard Android version

Comment

Sorry if this sounds dense, but I'm a senior citizen noob to flashing alternate ROMs; If I understand correctly, SC's ROM was written for the 922x S/N boxes, and the fact that mine is a B922 unit is why I, too, am sitting on the bootscreen for an hour? Nice move by Beelink. Glad I took the precaution of downloading the most recent ROM from Beelink.

Hey, SC: are you planning on reworking your ROM for the B922 boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by aacarr View Post
            Sorry if this sounds dense, but I'm a senior citizen noob to flashing alternate ROMs; If I understand correctly, SC's ROM was written for the 922x S/N boxes, and the fact that mine is a B922 unit is why I, too, am sitting on the bootscreen for an hour? Nice move by Beelink. Glad I took the precaution of downloading the most recent ROM from Beelink.

Hey, SC: are you planning on reworking your ROM for the B922 boxes?
            Yes superceleron ,this would be great - and also with TWRP integrated?

Thanks for your excelent Job, your roms on my 3 old alfawise h96 pro + boxes are working so good until today.

Comment

Maybe, i dont like to rls any rom without testing myself.. is how i work!
              If i get the new B version, sure i will do it!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                Maybe, i dont like to rls any rom without testing myself.. is how i work!
                If i get the new B version, sure i will do it!
                With all due respect, what are the chances you're going to get a B model box?
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

To any prospective buyers, I highly suggest that you contact bi chat Etc with your seller asking them to confirm and commit to the serial number in question. And further I would download that chat and save it. Just saying. Cya, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

With all due respect, what are the chances you're going to get a B model box?
                    Pretty high, since looks like beelink is sending me the B model

Comment

most excellent!
                      ya must be a favorite son, or did you spring for your first one?

Are all new shipments 'b' versions soc?
                      I thought it act had a series id change... 322 or something like that. trebor mentioned sometime back

Comment

• superceleron
                        superceleron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Let's say i have some good friends
                        The rest you dunno really... but(big but...) is possible new shipments will be the "B" version!

Can you integrate TWRP already in your 1.rom, superceleron ?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                        Can you integrate TWRP already in your 1.rom, superceleron ?
                        yes i will in next update!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hello supelceleron and thanks for your hard work.

When you are planning to release updated version of this Android TV rom?

Comment

Great! and i hope you could fix the ethernet no Lan Bug. Is really a disapointment to ger a box wit 1Gb ethernet and only work with Wi-fi

Comment

Working...
                              X