Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

Great! and i hope you could fix the ethernet no Lan Bug. Is really a disapointment to ger a box wit 1Gb ethernet and only work with Wi-fi
    weird... i still dint turn on the box (ye i know... but lack of time)
    But as soon as i test it i will check that out!

Comment

superceleron i got my box B922 version yesterday and Ethernet is working fine on my box, only for your Information.

Comment

superceleron,there are many people reporting that is an ethernet problem with this boxs. Good for the ones that don?t have problems, but for the one having a faulty box are in the Hands of the Devs that make Custom Firmwares to try to fix thing up, because we can?t hope for Beelink support.

The problems are reported in:

and

so they are not an isolated case.

Comment

hmm i will check mine, if it is ok then can only be a hw issue in a batch of boxes!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            hmm i will check mine, if it is ok then can only be a hw issue in a batch of boxes!
            Now i am also very curious, if you can connect Ethernet or not superceleron

Because me and some of my friends are very happy with this box (SN B922), because Ethernet is working very well without any issues
            Attached Files
            Last edited by tombraga; 08-09-2019, 14:18.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

Now i am also very curious, if you can connect Ethernet or not superceleron

Because me and some of my friends are very happy with this box (SN B922), because Ethernet is working very well without any issues
              i will try it in 1h or 2h!

Comment

Muito bem, obrigado!

Comment

Muito bem, obrigado!
                  Ja desconfiava que eras tuga pelo Braga, mas se tiveres interesse podemos trocar as boxs e verificas em loco que o problema existe.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

Ja desconfiava que eras tuga pelo Braga, mas se tiveres interesse podemos trocar as boxs e verificas em loco que o problema existe.
                    Posso te vender a minha e compro uma nova!

Comment

Pessoal... english only, eu sei eu sei mas regras sao regras :P

Well mine is 100% ok, so it might be a bad batch!

Comment

So you got the B922 Serie and Ethernet works fine, yes?

Comment

So you got the B922 Serie and Ethernet works fine, yes?
                          Yes(just opened the B version just now after 3 weeks lol... ye been busy) since i have both versions of this box.
                          So only beelink can know what batch had the issue, i think!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes(just opened the B version just now after 3 weeks lol... ye been busy) since i have both versions of this box.
                            So only beelink can know what batch had the issue, i think!
                            Yes, in other topic some user reported that from that revision 5 out of 10 box?s are faulty. Beelink mess up with this. The problem is that to return it to be fixed i have to sendent to Hong kong (geekbuying) and the cost is more than 20? not refundable. I?m really mad...

Comment

I have a B922 - I found it is sometime tempremental to connect to the internet with the ethernet cable . First time no connection at all on ethernet - I tried connecting with wifi only then plugging in the ethernet cable then reboot and switch off wifi. .Current loaded with alvatech ROM. At the moment checking Internet settings it is stating with WIFI switch off and scanning always available ON that the ethernet is not connected but showing the IP address of my HDMI matrix to which it is connected and running great on my fiber lines. Strange buts working somehow

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
                                I have a B922 - I found it is sometime tempremental to connect to the internet with the ethernet cable . First time no connection at all on ethernet - I tried connecting with wifi only then plugging in the ethernet cable then reboot and switch off wifi. .Current loaded with alvatech ROM. At the moment checking Internet settings it is stating with WIFI switch off and scanning always available ON that the ethernet is not connected but showing the IP address of my HDMI matrix to which it is connected and running great on my fiber lines. Strange buts working somehow
                                Yes, i dont get LAN if cable is conected direct to router, and don?t work, but if i use a powerline i get also the not conectot information, but i get IP adress and lan is working. ( only limit 100mb).

Comment

Working...
                                X